Being a late bloomer is mental suicide

impossible to get rid of abused childhood personality, after failed childhood

tbh
What do you classify as a failed childhood though?

tbh
ehh, some can depending on how severe the looksmax was. Gandy is blackpilled but he still has remains to a much lesser degree because he was the best looking man ever, but he was kinda sad when he talked about his teen years because people bullied him for having a crooked nose, babyface, fat and starting puberty late

Another example is hernan drago, he might be the most blackpilled model I can think of, i translated his interview and he basically said that "People treated me better once I lost weight and started puberty late, now everyone treats me like a different being, those same bullies that made fun of me are buying all the products I promote and follow me"

Me, i'm on the fat step and currently losing weight to expose my bones and dimorphism as I had a very late masculinzation at 16, in comparison to the rest of the school at 12 or 13. I'm getting the narcisistic tendencies and shit from it, trying to minimize it but I don't think I can avoid it, i worry i'll be bitter when I ascend and unhappy.

tbh
And failed/lonely teenage years. Even if you are much better looking now after being late bloomer and having brutal puberty (me being an example), it’s shit like failed teenage years and stuff like that you’re constantly insecure about and always think about

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and volcelfatcel
What do you classify as a failed childhood though?
Funny thing I thought you while reading this thread, ur transformation is brutal honestly. Narcy tendencies and validation seeking. Truly saddening honestly even after ascending ur still unhappy because you regret missed years and validation. At least u became chad so it's not all that over tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
And failed/lonely teenage years. Even if you are much better looking now after being late bloomer and having brutal puberty (me being an example), it’s shit like failed teenage years and stuff like that you’re constantly insecure about and always think about
thats what worries me the most, I'm on my last year and I don't have crazy experiences like some people. People always reminisce about those good times but I have almost no memories because I was a babyfaced subhuman for most of that time and I got way more dimorphic now and some women complimented me about it but it was during covid rotting lockdown so I didnt do much about it, now I'm trying to lean out as fast as possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and TUSSELEIF
well can you call yourself a late bloomer when u had interest in girls but you were just ugly to get them?

iMo a late bloomer is someone who didnt had interest in girls when everyone else did. i started liking girls when i was 21+ or so tbh, but sadly i was subhuman then, even tho some girls wanted me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and volcelfatcel
~22yo

UtTCtpY.png

over

No amount of looks can substitute fucked up brain chemistry. It never started...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
I can relate OP. Didn't pursue a single girl romantically until I was 19. I never even thought about girls when I was a teenager. I unironically didn't find any girls in my high school attractive, or perhaps that's what I told myself because I was scared. At 19 I realized holy fuck I am a virgin and nothing will change unless I do something about it. I remember feeling so insecure and afraid JFL. It all changed when I started going to music festivals and parties with my best friend. Girls approached me and I had success but deep down I was still very insecure. I would seek validation from other people constantly. I find it difficult dating girls and connecting with them emotionally. So I just stick to casual flings. Probably because I grew up with social anxiety and no deep connections to friends/family. I can't imagine how hard it is for someone who is actually subhuman and never finds success in his dating life.

but hey at least things get better. I think back to that person and can't even recognize myself in them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 8318 and 2 others
Yep, the damage was already done