Being a late bloomer is mental suicide

It does? Then that may explain why I'm so NT.
I mean if you were a small ugly fuck in school while everyone around you is growing and bigger and more GL, it will definitely add up.

I mean if you were a small ugly fuck in school while everyone around you is growing and bigger and more GL, it will definitely add up.
When I was 9, I had a 10 year old girl write me love letters that I didn't even know that well.

I never got any negative attention from women until I started PUAing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I see people talking and socializing in class and it hurts. I do have a d can make friends but it's so fucking difficult for me I wish I had normal brain. Even with friends and people that would text me first say a girl that liked me I make their pussies so fucking dry with my lack of social skills it is not funny. I get so tired of texting back I will just ghost them and then they wont bother anymore I am a self sabotoging bastard due to my shit brain. I had late puberty and had feminine features up until like 15 with skinny frame I was treated like a little bitch by everyone constantly disrespected. Gymcelling and puberty helped alot but like you said once the damage is done its over.
Until what age were you developing as late bloomer?

What age did you become good looking? I mean when did late bloomerness start?
~22yo

UtTCtpY.png

over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, ezio6, Mongrelcel and 3 others
Until what age were you developing as late bloomer?
I was a squeaker until like 15 now I have very deep voice and I had puffy cheeks till then aswell my facial bones grew aswell. I was 5'6 till like 9th grade then grew fast to 6'0.5 barefoot. I feel feel I glowed up due to just more masculine looks but I still have feminine eye area. Girls do like me been told so but my awkwardness and lack of social skills dry them up

• So Sad
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I was a squeaker until like 15 now I have very deep voice and I had puffy cheeks till then aswell my facial bones grew aswell. I was 5'6 till like 9th grade then grew fast to 6'0.5 barefoot. I feel feel I glowed up due to just more masculine looks but I still have feminine eye area. Girls do like me been told so but my awkwardness and lack of social skills dry them up
Your current age?

Yes, I'm one of those late bloomers and my psyche has been fucked up irreversibly to a point where I'm not considered a human being anymore.

Even if you lose your virginity in 20s you will be damaged irrevocably.

I will probably end my life in suicide or ERmaxxed.

No amount of sex with old roasties will compensate for lack of teenage love and lack of prime jbs.

Also, I'm currently forced to beta buxx, so shame me for being such a loser!

I'm a walking corpse
Are u past 30-35? Damn never saw u talk like that but u have money and 6'2 you're definitely mental cel to some extent

Are u past 30-35? Damn never saw u talk like that but u have money and 6'2 you're definitely mental cel to some extent
I'm oldcel certified.

And how the fuck you aren't mentalcel if you've missed out on teen love?

I will always have an embryonic phenotype no matter what the copeFUCK!!!

- Been fat, ugly and invisible to girls my whole life until late teenhood.
- Got in good shape and looksmaxed, but by then the mental damage was done.
- Missed out on critical social experience, now I spend my life seeking validation. I don’t even care about getting pussy. I’m constantly taking selfies and looking in the mirror. I have mild social anxiety and BDD.
- I regularly get IOIS and get called good looking but the mental torment never stops.
Not really

I'm a late bloomer

I was always gl
I was always tall

I used to be pretty boy

And now I'm transforming into very DOM

Your current age?
17 almost done with high school. I have NT clothing style and look but I think it's to late to socialmax my personality

I'm oldcel certified.

And how the fuck you aren't mentalcel if you've missed out on teen love?

I will always have an embryonic phenotype no matter what the copeFUCK!!!
Since u have money you have access to all type of therapy and stuff you wanted.

Further confirmation for what I already knew, you can CBT as much as u want but if ur life or problem remains the same there's no substantial improvement.

Do you think your puberty is ended?
No I measure my height every 2 weeks and I was a little over 5'11 about a month and a half ago I also just got my first black chin hair couple weeks ago I let it grow for a bit then cut it. I have little underarm hair as well not sure if that's just genetic tho I've noticed my eyebrows getting a little fuller below them to on my left eyebrow more so but both have gotten growth. I dont think I'm done with puberty yet. Wont fix my nt tho

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3202
No I measure my height every 2 weeks and I was a little over 5'11 about a month and a half ago I also just got my first black chin hair couple weeks ago I let it grow for a bit then cut it. I have little underarm hair as well not sure if that's just genetic tho I've noticed my eyebrows getting a little fuller below them to on my left eyebrow more so but both have gotten growth. I dont think I'm done with puberty yet. Wont fix my nt tho
How much facial hair can you grow besides the little chin hair? Is that it?

Not really

I'm a late bloomer

I was always gl
I was always tall

I used to be pretty boy

And now I'm transforming into very DOM
Don’t dismiss my thread by saying “not really” then afterwards say you were always good looking.

This thread clearly doesn’t apply to you

How much facial hair can you grow besides the little chin hair? Is that it?
I could grow a bit of a moustache but I always shave it that was my first actual like thick black chin hair tho. I am white latino tho so moustache much specifically spanish and French mainly spanish blood tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I could grow a bit of a moustache but I always shave it that was my first actual like thick black chin hair tho. I am white latino tho so moustache much specifically spanish and French mainly spanish blood tho.
I could grow a full goatee and a wispy moustache at the age of 14, now my moustache is 60-70% grown in (I fraud my moustache with beard dye). Try growing it out again and dying it if there's enough.

I felt every word. Didn't start really getting a lot of female attention until junior/senior year of high school when I started lifting consistently and my zygos and mandible started growing, but by that point I straight up didn't give a fuck about girls anymore and rejected every one who approached me.

The first year of high school is so incredibly important for psychosocial development. Some psychologist should do research about it.

• So Sad
I could grow a full goatee and a wispy moustache at the age of 14, now my moustache is 60-70% grown in (I fraud my moustache with beard dye). Try growing it out again and dying it if there's enough.
I dont think I will have enough I will just keep pushing the pretty boy look until I mature more and can grow stubble which will probs be in 20s unless i hop on t which i probably will around 18 19

• +1
I dont think I will have enough I will just keep pushing the pretty boy look until I mature more and can grow stubble which will probs be in 20s unless i hop on t which i probably will around 18 19
This is for when you're older and looking for a job, be clean shaven or have a well-groomed beard when trying to get hired, then grow the stuble or whatever you want. It also depends upon where you live, of course.

I felt every word. Didn't start really getting a lot of female attention until junior/senior year of high school when I started lifting consistently and my zygos and mandible started growing, but by that point I straight up didn't give a fuck about girls anymore and rejected every one who approached me.

The first year of high school is so incredibly important for psychosocial development. Some psychologist should do research about it.
Same shit for me. I feel bad for all the late bloomers I see at my school I know they will end up just as fucked as me in social skills
This is for when you're older and looking for a job, be clean shaven or have a well-groomed beard when trying to get hired, then grow the stuble or whatever you want. It also depends upon where you live, of course.
Thanks I am not a fan of beards it would either be very short stubble or clean shaven for me

• +1
Only way is to disregard ALL FEELINGs, ALL MORALS, FOCUS ON HARDCORE LOOKSMAXXING WITH HIGH RISKS (LE FORT, LL), ASCEND VISUALLY AND PUMP AND DDUMP AS MANY WHORES AS POSSIBLE, THEN OVERDOSE ON HEROIN (most pleasurable drug)

FUCK THIS LIFE

Same shit for me. I feel bad for all the late bloomers I see at my school I know they will end up just as fucked as me in social skills

Thanks I am not a fan of beards it would either be very short stubble or clean shaven for me
Me neither, but I am a moustache man myself, I have a moustache and a soul patch.

- Missed out on critical social experience, now I spend my life seeking validation. I don’t even care about getting pussy. I’m constantly taking selfies and looking in the mirror. I have mild social anxiety and BDD.
- I regularly get IOIS and get called good looking but the mental torment never stops.
exact same here.

I think the worst was getting bullied and picked on in school because every kid was bigger+stronger than me. Even though now I have above average frame.

The good side is I think late bloomers have better facial bones in general, they develop for longer, even until something like 22 years old.
No amount of sex with old roasties will compensate for lack of teenage love and lack of prime jbs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and Deleted member 3202
exact same here.

I think the worst was getting bullied and picked on in school because every kid was bigger+stronger than me. Even though now I have above average frame.

The good side is I think late bloomers have better facial bones in general, they develop for longer, even until something like 22 years old.
Tbf, everything that wasn’t sexual was ok for me in high school. I was among the taller, wider framed guys albeit fat. I was also blue pilled and funny which made me quite popular and had a few girls that were strictly friends.

Regarding bones my jaw has always been a strong point but zygos are below average and my worst feature alongside eye area. But yeah I did develop both physically and mentally slower than other people my age.

Are you currently a mentalcel then?

Are you currently a mentalcel then?
kinda... I consider myself around 6.5/10 on a realistic scale. I can definitely fuck drunk and ugly bitches but nowhere near stacies.

kinda... I consider myself around 6.5/10 on a realistic scale. I can definitely fuck drunk and ugly bitches but nowhere near stacies.
Fair enough, how many girls do you reckon you’ve made out with in your life?

Exact same experiences here: Late-blooming DESTROYS your mind.

What destroyed me the most was the social-pill. I started socializing a lot after I got good-looking and even if I acted like a total autist it was basically impossible to end up at the bottom of the social dominance ladder. (Which was basically my standard position during my whole youth as an ugly guy) People would standard take a liking in you, throw you opportunities, invite you to shit, praise mediocre performances.

But I could never enjoy it. It only further confirmed the blackpill and made me realize how pointless and meaningless socializing is since all it comes down to is looks. So I still ended up unvalidated lmao.

Socializing is easier and better than ever, but I have never isolated myself more than now.
same experience here, only that in my case i didn't know I got better looking until all the social quality changes happened and surprised me.
- Missed out on critical social experience, now I spend my life seeking validation. I don’t even care about getting pussy.

key point once you realize about halo effect, how dating is only a part of the HUGE influence looks have in life, how your life changed exactly in proportion to your looks changes and how you can now predict a hundred of outcomes in lots of life situation based purely on the looks of the involved people.

Last edited:
all these brags meanwhile meanwhile im here at 24 being a oldcel manlet

But after reading all these posts, there seems no ascension after all, the blackpill will just hit you even harder.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 5061
But after reading all these posts, there seems no ascension after all, the blackpill will just hit you even harder.

Its way better to have your looks increased even if blackpilled than for it to not happen, so its ascension in a way.

Its like if you were a slave, and suddenly your owner started hitting you with a feather instead of a whip. You would still resent that your life is slavery, but suddenly its quality still increased a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Exact same experiences here: Late-blooming DESTROYS your mind.

What destroyed me the most was the social-pill. I started socializing a lot after I got good-looking and even if I acted like a total autist it was basically impossible to end up at the bottom of the social dominance ladder. (Which was basically my standard position during my whole youth as an ugly guy) People would standard take a liking in you, throw you opportunities, invite you to shit, praise mediocre performances.

But I could never enjoy it. It only further confirmed the blackpill and made me realize how pointless and meaningless socializing is since all it comes down to is looks. So I still ended up unvalidated lmao.

Socializing is easier and better than ever, but I have never isolated myself more than now.
Socializing is totally meaningless unless it is done by above average looking ppl. Everything else is a text book coping mechanism.

What good is it if feminists/landwhales meet each other at a cafe to socialize or a bunch of mouthbreathing nerds from star wars fan club/retro electronic fans or some linux computer nerds.

Socializing is a coping mechanism because most ppl are too weak and afraid to stay by themselves. Meanwhile meeting with other subhuman morons to socialize doesnt really change the core issue of not being loved, getting all that attention and respect from foids.

Socializing is done bc most ppl are weak and insecure sheep, unless above average looking, where you just chill not trying to cope with the lack of validation, attention, respect, admiring etc. from the opposite gender.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
You just summarized my life

I probably need another 10 lays + 1-2 Stacy lays to cure my mental damage

Every human seeks validation regardless of age don’t feel ashamed mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Its way better to have your looks increased even if blackpilled than for it to not happen, so its ascension in a way.

Its like if you were a slave, and suddenly your owner started hitting you with a feather instead of a whip. You would still resent that your life is slavery, but suddenly its quality still increased a lot.
It's just brutal how unfair it is, your life literally is determined by a few mm of bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
imagine being a never bloomer..

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
just rope bro

It's just brutal how unfair it is, your life literally is determined by a few mm of bone structure.

Yes, it is. It's incredibly unfair. I went from people thinking im slow or dumb to people always thinking i'm some kind of genius on first meetup for example. To me, perceived intelligence was one of the biggest and most brutal changes. Perceived "coolness" too, before people on first meetup would automatically see me as the loser of the group and now they think im the ladies/deep/cunning guy of the group. Attitude is the same. And well, specially after knowing how the world works, I prefer a thousand times to be in the second situation than in first. Bad thing is that now i'm convinced that my life will automatically change following any change in looks I undergo so i'm kinda terrified and paranoid all the time.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and Deleted member 4310
Literally JFL and also don’t forget harmony

Your life quality is determined by bones and harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and Deleted member 4310
Bad thing is that now i'm convinced that my life will automatically change following any change in looks I undergo so i'm kinda terrified and paranoid all the time.
I'd rope if I had an accident and burned my entire face or something, imagine how woeful your life would be.

I need to cope with "it is what it is" when I Think about how a few mm of bone structure determines your life. This Life is not permanent and I might as well make the best of it. I just need to transcend past this blackpill depression.

Yes, it is. It's incredibly unfair. I went from people thinking im slow or dumb to people always thinking i'm some kind of genius on first meetup for example. To me, perceived intelligence was one of the biggest and most brutal changes. Perceived "coolness" too, before people on first meetup would automatically see me as the loser of the group and now they think im the ladies/deep/cunning guy of the group. Attitude is the same. And well, specially after knowing how the world works, I prefer a thousand times to be in the second situation than in first. Bad thing is that now i'm convinced that my life will automatically change following any change in looks I undergo so i'm kinda terrified and paranoid all the time.
Which looksmaxes did you perform and which ones had the biggest effect ?

Which looksmaxes did you perform and which ones had the biggest effect ?
Had a partial (automatic/maturing) looksmax around 22-23 years old in which face shape got a bit better and more proportional to the features, in which I went from bullied to meh/normal-ish, second looksmax (around 27-30 years old was part maturing (zygos got wider, brows a tiny bit straighter) and part weight/bloat loss trough diet. Both had a somewhat similar impact.

teenlovepill destroyed me

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
exact same here.

I was an early bloomer (puberty at 9 1/2) and I have good bone structure, I think it all boils down to genetics, environment has only a small effect on your facial and bodily development unless you mouth breathe like an autist for your whole life.

Old ass thread, but still applies. Mentalcel issues after looksmaxxing. bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, .👽., TUSSELEIF and 2 others
Old ass thread, but still applies. Mentalcel issues after looksmaxxing. bump
impossible to get rid of abused childhood personality, after failed childhood

tbh

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Try drugs tbh

• JFL