Blackpill Being a sociopath is probably the best disorder

Maesthetic

Maesthetic

GeraltRamirezDaltonBloomCavillChicoFimmelBallouMax
Time online
24d 4h 29m
Im probably a sociopath because i never understood reliationships, never fall in love or had a oneitis

Kenickie

Kenickie

BarrettMax
Time online
37d 3h 53m
Being a sociopath means you need validation for ur ego even more than do normal people, and there is no validation from fucking a doll
so no, i disagree
Validation and attention in any form yes, doesn't necessarily mean you care about how you get it.

Kenickie

Kenickie

BarrettMax
Time online
37d 3h 53m
Im probably a sociopath because i never understood reliationships, never fall in love or had a oneitis
I got suspended 95 times (no joke) and ruin every relationship with people I ever had without trying

Maesthetic

Maesthetic

Time online
24d 4h 29m
Merćer

Merćer

Adept
Time online
9d 10h 49m
Indiferrence to human connection is not a sign of ASPD. You can know if you are a sociopath with one behaviour, that is danger seeking (FD Fearless Dominance), do have a constant urge putting yourself to hazardous activities?

Kenickie

Kenickie

BarrettMax
Time online
37d 3h 53m
Indiferrence to human connection is not a sign of ASPD. You can already know if you are a sociopath with one behaviour, that is danger seeking (FD Fearless Dominance), do have a constant urge putting yourself to hazardous activities?
I wouldn't chew tobacco if it didn't have risks and do stimulants 24/7 with stage 3 hypertension JFL

S

spark

Zephir
Time online
47d 8h 32m
Being a sociopath means you need validation for ur ego even more than do normal people, and there is no validation from fucking a doll
so no, i disagree
no sociopaths don't need validation unlike narcissists

they sure like it but they don't need any emotional connection whatsoever

Maesthetic

Maesthetic

Time online
24d 4h 29m
Indiferrence to human connection is not a sign of ASPD. You can know if you are a sociopath with one behaviour, that is danger seeking (FD Fearless Dominance), do have a constant urge putting yourself to hazardous activities?
No but i always wanted to join or Form/Create a Spec Ops Unit, and i say that danger isnt that bad because it would make me better
Otherwise it wouldnt derange me to kill someone who has done harm to me (even minor)

ItsNotADream

ItsNotADream

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
Time online
29d 22h 8m

sociopaths have a tendency to have narcissistic traits, of course not all sociopaths have them, but you can find
those traits more between sociopaths

Kenickie

Kenickie

BarrettMax
Time online
37d 3h 53m

100%, my best friend was a diagnosed psychopath and I was the only one he felt connected to, I felt bad when we graduated he was abused at home and I used to be the only one that could make him laugh he told me this.

ItsNotADream

ItsNotADream

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
Time online
29d 22h 8m
100%, my best friend was a diagnosed psychopath and I was the only one he felt connected to, I felt bad when we graduated he was abused at home and I used to be the only one that could make him laugh he told me this.
sounds like a larp tbh by him, also psychopaths are not made they are born

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

Arcanologist
Time online
22d 21h 28m
so no, i disagree
so we all are sociopaths huh