Being a tall truecel is brutal.

HardmaxxOrDeath

HardmaxxOrDeath

Silver
I have a gymmaxxed wide 6'5.5 frame (19M), and whenever I'm walking in public women stare at me from a distance and then when they get within facial processing range they give me subhuman signals and look away very fast, not only this but I scare small children and get a lot of disgruntled stares off people in public. I'm smart enough not to post my face on the internet but if I was to describe what I look like you should search Frankenstein for reference.

Everyday I curse god for making my face the way it is and I dwell on the fact that if my face wasn't so fucked maybe I'd find someone who loved me, and I probably would've roped by now if it wasn't for my height.

Hardmaxxing seems to be my only hope now..:feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, vermillioncorefan, BrahminBoss and 6 others
real

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
Mashiba is a fitting pfp

• +1
I have a gymmaxxed wide 6'5.5 frame (19M), and whenever I'm walking in public women stare at me from a distance and then when they get within facial processing range they give me subhuman signals and look away very fast, not only this but I scare small children and get a lot of disgruntled stares off people in public. I'm smart enough not to post my face on the internet but if I was to describe what I look like you should search Frankenstein for reference.

Everyday I curse god for making my face the way it is and I dwell on the fact that if my face wasn't so fucked maybe I'd find someone who loved me, and I probably would've roped by now if it wasn't for my height.

post or larp

I have a cool Frankenstein t-shirt btw 😎

Awhhh poor you !!

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
  • Love it
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath and cashmerefraud
FACE IS LAW

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
damn i thought i had it bad 6"6 and still depressed and hoeless is crazy

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and HardmaxxOrDeath
same fate as being a framelet manlet while having a face with good bones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314

im in the exact same situation. im 6'6 with good frame too, but it doesn't give me halo because of my subhuman face.

• +1

yea

except i’m short and framecel and ugly so kys

• So Sad
Same. I scare children

• JFL