Being over 6'3 is plus 2 psl

GQbTGIb

This dude is almost deformed.

Idiots will still keep spouting bullshit that 6'2'' is enough and you don't need LL to mog at that height. Proven wrong once again cunts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 2933
Idiots will still keep spouting bullshit that 6'2'' is enough and you don't need LL to mog at that height. Proven wrong once again cunts.
Proven where?Stupid idiot just go out at 6 ft 2 and you will see that its definetly enough.Holy shit wtf is this?Also no you dont need LL at 6 ft 2....Cunt

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
mate i'm 6'7" and before i lost 40kgs pure lard i would be considered 2-3 psl facially on this forum and legit 7 psl stacy approached me and followed me around all day like a dog. no one is going to believe me, but i dont care about proving it. im just saying i know what ur talkign about
height is just not cope tbh, it's very important

Proven where?Stupid idiot just go out at 6 ft 2 and you will see that its definetly enough.Holy shit wtf is this?Also no you dont need LL at 6 ft 2....Cunt
Yeah that's True autism 6'2 is enough no need to LL at all
No man you're autistic if you think that 6'2 is usually more than enough heightwise

I currently have a subpar face but i am 6'4 barefoot (6'5 with shoes) and 6 psl women approach me at first i didn't believe it as i am blackpilled but i noticed that being really tall adds 2 psl it literally saved me from being a trucel i want to know your opinions boyos
so what about when i am 6ft 8?

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Chadelite
I agree with you, however nowadays I see a lot of 190cm+ guys looking like complete Auschwitz children. If you're tall you already have an advantage, learn to make the most of it

so what about when i am 6ft 8?
Then you'll have hard time finding cloths, cars, shows etc that fit you.
Public transportation will be a pain
Flying will.be a fucking pain.
Small kids might be scared of you.
And the list goes on.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I agree with you, however nowadays I see a lot of 190cm+ guys looking like complete Auschwitz children. If you're tall you already have an advantage, learn to make the most of it
That's already what i am working on atm filling up the frame with gym and roids
Then you'll have hard time finding cloths, cars, shows etc that fit you.
Public transportation will be a pain
Flying will.be a fucking pain.
Small kids might be scared of you.
And the list goes on.
Man i feel for you being 6'8 where do u find clothes that fit and how can you stand public transportation

Women want a man not a boy

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
That's already what i am working on atm filling up the frame with gym and roids

Man i feel for you being 6'8 where do u find clothes that fit and how can you stand public transportation
I got a car, but If I have to ride public transportation unusual stand

Yap man i know the feel personally and i am not coping or stroking my own ego i think 6'3-6'4 is the perfect unmoggable height when framemaxed
I got a car, but If I have to ride public transportation unusual stand

Yap man i know the feel personally and i am not coping or stroking my own ego i think 6'3-6'4 is the perfect unmoggable height when framemaxed
cope, taller the better.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and DidntRead
Coping idiot. Tell me again how it is unmoggable when this dude shows up:

cope, taller the better.
i'm 6'7" and convinced that 6'5" is the best height in 2019. you mog pretty much everyone but you still fit everywhere, you still find proper fitting clothes, you still dont stand out AS much, you still have an okay time building muscle etc.

every inch over 6'5" just makes it harder filling your frame out and dont offer too much benefit, if anything
i'm 6'7" and convinced that 6'5" is the best height in 2019. you mog pretty much everyone but you still fit everywhere, you still find proper fitting clothes, you still dont stand out AS much, you still have an okay time building muscle etc.

every inch over 6'5" just makes it harder filling your frame out and dont offer too much benefit, if anything
but i wouldn't switch my 6'7" for 6'5" for the record

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Chadelite
when i say unmoggable i mean unmoggable by 99.5% of the population built 6'9 guys are extremely rare like really rare

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
when i say unmoggable i mean unmoggable by 99.5% of the population built 6'9 guys are extremely rare like really rare
that is what i want to be lol.
then you will find 7 footers, once in a lifetime at the most tho

• +1

Most of people don't have his insane frame and physical abillity at that height.
Being black helps

but i wouldn't switch my 6'7" for 6'5" for the record
This spot on i am very happy and content with being 6'4 i stand out height wise but i kind of fit in if you know what i mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
This spot on i am very happy and content with being 6'4 i stand out height wise but i kind of fit in if you know what i mean
I am 6 foot and the tallest man on earth ok.Have some respect you manlet when talking to me.Very Important Ok?When my 183 cm walk into a room the women get wet At the sight of my perfect proportions and jacked body. Also you might be 6 ft 4 but Im still taller because I am 183 cm.Get rekt son.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I agree but height itself got me above average chicks

I believe you man there was one 7.5 psl who was interested i was like wtf xD
Yeah but I mean height shouldn't count for a rating of your face

• +1
Reactions: vHenri and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yeah but I mean height shouldn't count for a rating of your face
I agree but rather overall attractivness

• +1
Reactions: vHenri and Jack
It is.No need to post that gif.Almost no one has the frame for 6 ft 5 And its not ideal ,for all you Idiots
:feelsokman:
Cope. I don't know how you aspies think growth works, but I'm pretty sure vertical height is proportionate to the rest of your body.
A 6'5 person wouldn't be a disadvantage at all.

• +1
Reactions: vHenri and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
2psl?
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Germania, Deleted member 2205 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Confirmed, I went from -3 to -1.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: shimada, Pietrosiek and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
everyone knows it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
redpill: some girls really enjoy tall guys.

in their vision being tall is BIG(lol its literally this). For other girls the shorter guy but more goodlookin or that she likes more will be more attractive for her. In other words, for other girls being super tall is not something that will count so much.
I imagine the type that dont have this fetish is the most common.

a bad thing about being super tall is to get jail baits when u're older than the jail bait age must be more difficult.
when super tall u look more adult idk.
unless you live in a country of giants

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Guest

in their vision being tall is BIG(lol its literally this). For other girls the shorter guy but more goodlookin or that she likes more will be more attractive for her. In other words, for other girls being super tall is not something that will count so much.

a bad thing about being super tall is to get jail baits when u're older than the jail bait age must be more difficult.
Not True i am 6'4 and i look facially younger than my age i am 25 but People think i am 19/20 when i age fraud nobody doubts me

Not True i am 6'4 and i look facially younger than my age i am 25 but People think i am 19/20 when i age fraud nobody doubts me
Maybe because you can easily fraud 25 to 20? There's a reason why everyon 18-25 looks identical.
In 3 years the agepill will hit you hard. You better be on retin a tbh

once your past 19 and 6 ft 4+Jailbait game is almost impossible for you.

Y
Maybe because you can easily fraud 25 to 20? There's a reason why everyon 18-25 looks identical.
In 3 years the agepill will hit you hard. You better be on retin a tbh
Yeah mentally preparing myself for it and starting an intensive skin care regimen

:lul: :lul: :lul:

6'3 isn't even tall
tall starts at 6'7 :blackpill:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MrGlutton and OCDMaxxing
I agree. Height is more important than face for girls over the age of 16 aka roasties.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk
Why are you coping so hard lately?
6' is manlet tier in Germany and even JBs would rather have a 6'4 prettyboy than a 6' prettyboy
No it is not manlet.Also Jfl at 6 ft 4 prettyboy.Never seen one In my fucking life.
6 ft cant be manlet no matter what
:bluepill:
You have to mog every man she knows to even have a CHANCE in 2019 :blackpill:
Man you guys are just retarded.If you would see what I see everyday you wouldnt say this shit.I see manlets with girlfriends everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Germania