Being Short Is Kinda Sad

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
Being short is embarrassing, are you a woman? 60% of people here are manlets (under 5'10) guys I feel bad for you im praying maybe next life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), vermillioncorefan, whiteislandpill and 14 others
face>height
im assuming ur tall (u might be not) and if ur tall but ended up on this forum, it means ur ugly as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: seethe, tombradylover, zub111 and 14 others
face>height
im assuming ur tall (u might be not) and if ur tall but ended up on this forum, it means ur ugly as fuck.
6'4 but fat, if I lost weight I'd be htn.

But thats not the point, being short is so embarrassing like holy fuck its like death sentence

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), mazzi, bright and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck and socialcel

But thats not the point, being short is so embarrassing like holy fuck its like death sentence
My only flaws are being fat and a slight overbite, everything is perfect Im white and yeah

• Ugh..
Reactions: mazzi
its always average or ugly people who talk about height

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: currycelll, tombradylover, CarrotMaxxer and 12 others
My only flaws are being fat and a slight overbite, everything is perfect Im white and yeah
send me dm of face or larp ill rate u brutally honest

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Azonin
if u have overbite, it's alr over
ur also fat as fuck

ur also fat as fuck
Im not even obese and never was, my bmi is about 28.5 just a lot of it goes to my face it's genetics

Being short is only bad in the West and even then its sub 5'8 not 5'10

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and buflek
being short is horrible

but i have much worse problems

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1, 5'7 zoomer, borntosuffer and 1 other person
Being short is only bad in the West and even then its sub 5'8 not 5'10
I agree heightflation makes 5'10 sound way shorter than it is but being under that mark is really starting to get short for a dude

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and bloomercel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv, Lebron_James, bloomercel and 1 other person
water

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
arimidex and hgh will save me. i still got hope

lmao you can lose weight and still be ugly bro

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and socialcel
ur also fat as fuck
You think that me having an overbite means I have a weak jaw, it's to do with your teeth dumbass it doesn't actually affect the bone structure.

I agree heightflation makes 5'10 sound way shorter than it is but being under that mark is really starting to get short for a dude
heightflation is just guys larping 2 inches IRL foids are to retarded to notice

heightflation is just guys larping 2 inches IRL foids are to retarded to notice
from my experience 5'10 guys barefoot (especially in places like usa) can easily larp 6'.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and SomaliMax
1. blocking hgh makes u boneless fag in the face flat cheekbones
2. hgh wont make u grow only ears and nose

• +1
Reactions: mathis and tigrxs
being short is horrible

but i have much worse problems
any how is diet enhancing working out for you, still on that low vit A stuff
?

do u realize that max height that hgh niggas is getting is 2 inches?

hgh is not a magic potion

1. blocking hgh makes u boneless fag in the face flat cheekbones
2. hgh wont make u grow only ears and nose
yeah nigga you would chop off your dick for even A CHANCE to get hgh treatment. cope moar

from my experience 5'10 guys barefoot (especially in places like usa) can easily larp 6'.
Yeah thats what they do in fact with shoes they even say 6'1 :lul: that's why foids are retarded with height their local 5'9/5'10 niggas are claiming 6ft

14.9 years old. 5'7:feelswah:
Im a late bloomer so when I was like 15 I was like 5'10, puberty came late for me even though I got pubes early (at around early 13)

do u realize that max height that hgh niggas is getting is 2 inches?

hgh is not a magic potion
people would kill for 2 inches. there's a study on Ai plus gh treatment and they gained 13 cm in 2 years (no gh deficiency, started at 15)

Yeah thats what they do in fact with shoes they even say 6'1 :lul: that's why foids are retarded with height their local 5'9/5'10 niggas are claiming 6ft
I remember my friend claiming 6'4, I'm 6'4 and he was looking up at me jfl

and it was at this moment that I knew, this guy's a LTN at best

any how is diet enhancing working out for you, still on that low vit A stuff
?
diet is good but it wont fix bad health alone

im not on low vitamin a , what made u think i was lol ?

and it was at this moment that I knew, this guy's a LTN at best
Nah girls compliment me for my eyebrows often as fuck, I have hazel eyes positive canthal tilt, normal hairline, and a good bone structure for the jaw tho again I gotta lose weight to express that shit. Maybe If I lost weight and got jacked with abs I would be MTN

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Nah girls compliment me for my eyebrows often as fuck, I have hazel eyes positive canthal tilt, normal hairline, and a good bone structure for the jaw tho again I gotta lose weight to express that shit. Maybe If I lost weight and got jacked with abs I would be MTN
Me being 6'4 and white and having at the very least a normal and typical european face makes me at least LTN. I'm NT and not autistic either so again MTN maybe If I wasn't a fat fuck

Me being 6'4 and white and having at the very least a normal and typical european face makes me at least LTN. I'm NT and not autistic either so again MTN maybe If I wasn't a fat fuck
"atleast ltn"
bro, ltn is literally fucking 4/10, sub5, that's subhuman LMAO. just proves that height and being white is nothing compared to face, 6'4 and white yet LTN. face is king. cope.

idk you seemed like a raypeat guy but everyone into nutrition is into low vitamin A now, I dont remember what I read that gave me this implication bad

diet is good but it wont fix bad health alone

im not on low vitamin a , what made u think i was lol ?

"atleast ltn"
bro, ltn is literally fucking 4/10, sub5, that's subhuman LMAO.
I mean yeah that's a bit generous, I don't think Im as low as a 4

just shows how ugly as fuck u are literally lol
jacked with abs, 6'4(ur prob not, lets just say u are), white, good bone structure (probably not) YET STILL MTN 5/10, UR UGLY AS FUCK NIGGA

Im a late bloomer so when I was like 15 I was like 5'10, puberty came late for me even though I got pubes early (at around early 13)
so this basically means it's over for me

just shows how ugly as fuck u are literally lol
jacked with abs, 6'4(ur prob not, lets just say u are), white, good bone structure (probably not) YET STILL MTN 5/10, UR UGLY AS FUCK NIGGA
You're 6'2 you will never leave your misery and be 6'4.

face>height
Only applies to chads of chads and social status

idk you seemed like a raypeat guy but everyone into nutrition is into low vitamin A now, I dont remember what I read that gave me this implication bad
low IQ

ray peat diet is not about low vitamin A

its that charlie faggot who runs the forum promoteing his "muh cowboy diet" "muh low toxin (vitamin a) nonsense"

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I'd ask how tall your parents are but I'm tall with manlet parents sooooooooo
parents suffer from acute, incurable manletism. father is 5'9 and mother is 5'5