Being Short Is Kinda Sad

low IQ

ray peat diet is not about low vitamin A

its that charlie faggot who runs the forum promoteing his "muh cowboy diet" "muh low toxin (vitamin a) nonsense"
I know bro no need to act like a nerd "low iq 🤓" I just read something you posted made me assume you was like that, so what kind of dieting you into now still peating?

parents suffer from acute, incurable manletism. father is 5'9 and mother is 5'5
My parents are even shorter than yours and im way taller than you that sux

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
My parents are even shorter than yours and im way taller than you that sux
how tall were you at my age? i think i can reach 6' or 6'1 with gh and arimidex

how tall were you at my age? i think i can reach 6' or 6'1 with gh and arimidex
You mean how tall I was at your age? probably about 5'10 I already told you I cant remember something close to 180cm

I know bro no need to act like a nerd "low iq 🤓" I just read something you posted made me assume you was like that, so what kind of dieting you into now still peating?
yeah

low PUFA diet

the goal is anti ageing

its always average or ugly people who talk about height
You're coping so fucking hard nigger, keep coping you will never be 6 foot nothing

You're coping so fucking hard nigger, keep coping you will never be 6 foot nothing
and i assure u i lifemog you to death and girls prefer me over you you fat ugly fuck

and i assure u i lifemog you to death and girls prefer me over you you fat ugly fuck
6'4 overweight mogs 5'11 skinni weak boi

Being short is embarrassing, are you a woman? 60% of people here are manlets (under 5'10) guys I feel bad for you im praying maybe next life
Short guys regularly beat tall guys in fights.

It's over for manlets

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Tall guys get cucked by short guys lil bro 😭😭
I only have one gf and you cant cuck her because she wouldn't be into a 5'9.5 "not skinny" incel getting a raging boner over height on an incel website.

6'4 but fat, if I lost weight I'd be htn.

But thats not the point, being short is so embarrassing like holy fuck its like death sentence
being a fat fuck is kinda sad :(

Being short is embarrassing, are you a woman? 60% of people here are manlets (under 5'10) guys I feel bad for you im praying maybe next life
This is the exact thing a tall and ugly guy would say to project his own insecurity

This is the exact thing a tall and ugly guy would say to project his own insecurity
Bro most people in this comment section are shitksins not even white you know 6'4 white rich is like 0.00000001%????

This is something a manlet would say

Bro most people in this comment section are shitksins not even white you know 6'4 white rich is like 0.00000001%????
Being taller than 6’1 only give a very minor benefit. 6’1 and white is common

Being taller than 6’1 only give a very minor benefit. 6’1 and white is common
Let me show you some math:

White MEN are 5% of the population, really it's a bit under that but let's be generous.

the amount of white men that are 6'4 or taller in the TALLEST country is roughly 5%, so 0.05.

Factor in a few things such as balding, receeding jawline or not being NT and SO ON and you end up with:

0.05^2 = 0.0025, 0.25% of men being white and 6'4 alone, this number becomes even smaller than 0.25% if you factor the things I named.

So, yeah.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
I am 6’1. I dont like insecure coper
6'1 is a good height but it's not ideal. I'm not insecure about anything either.

Let me show you some math:

White MEN are 5% of the population, really it's a bit under that but let's be generous.

the amount of white men that are 6'4 or taller in the TALLEST country is roughly 5%, so 0.05.

Factor in a few things such as balding, receeding jawline or not being NT and SO ON and you end up with:

0.05^2 = 0.0025, 0.25% of men being white and 6'4 alone, this number becomes even smaller than 0.25% if you factor the things I named.

So, yeah.
Being white is a halo everywhere, but i thought you would be living in EU/ NA ( then its still a halo but way less ) being 6’4 > 6’1 but its extremly close when it come to attractivness, and in any other area being 6’1 is more avantageous than 6’4

Being white is a halo everywhere, but i thought you would be living in EU/ NA ( then its still a halo but way less ) being 6’4 > 6’1 but its extremly close when it come to attractivness, and in any other area being 6’1 is more avantageous than 6’4
"6'1 can be better than 6'4"

Dude I'm not reading this cope if you're not happy with your height you can always rope.

Okay Let me tell you something, yes being white in a place like EU is "less of a halo" but that is because it is expected, that being said being a shitskin is a failo

• +1
"6'1 can be better than 6'4"

Dude I'm not reading this cope if you're not happy with your height you can always rope.
I am perfectly happy with my life. I read every studies on the subject, in most of them ( 90% + ) being 6’1 attract more than 6’4. you can stay delusional if you want tho

Okay Let me tell you something, yes being white in a place like EU is "less of a halo" but that is because it is expected, that being said being a shitskin is a failo
Yes its what i meant

I'm not insecure about anything either.
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

I am perfectly happy with my life. I read every studies on the subject, in most of them ( 90% + ) being 6’1 attract more than 6’4. you can stay delusional if you want tho
No the studies actually show 6'2-6'3 is ideal, one I read showed 6'2.5 is ideal the other showed 6'3, both of these heights seem combined seem to be closer to 6'4 than 6'1. I don't know if you live in america but in europe 6'1 is pretty much tallish, a lot of guys are close to this height give or take inch.

6'4 but fat, if I lost weight I'd be htn.

But thats not the point, being short is so embarrassing like holy fuck its like death sentence
6'4 ? literal manlet in this year and age

life begins at 6'8 little guy

• JFL
No the studies actually show 6'2-6'3 is ideal, one I read showed 6'2.5 is ideal the other showed 6'3, both of these heights seem combined seem to be closer to 6'4 than 6'1. I don't know if you live in america but in europe 6'1 is pretty much tallish, a lot of guys are close to this height give or take inch.
No. Most studies agree on 6’1 - 185cm. 6’3 is perfect for NORTH EU only.

6'4 ? literal manlet in this year and age

life begins at 6'8 little guy
- not even 18
- open growth plates
- late puberty

How tall are you?

honestly manlets really do have a more difficult life it’s genuinely sad fr

• +1
honestly manlets really do have a more difficult life it’s genuinely sad fr
Making fun of short dudes is funny they love coping so hard they will never leave their misery.

• So Sad
Reactions: jagmogs1000
Making fun of short dudes is funny they love coping so hard they will never leave their misery.
short guys do cope. But tall guys do to. Everyone which to be the best possible its not knew

• +1
Not even taller than Kareem Abdul-Jabbar what a fucking manlet kill yourself
u come up to my nipple :forcedsmile:
KO u in 1 shot with my 15 inch cock

short guys do cope. But tall guys do to. Everyone which to be the best possible its not knew
if you're white 6'9 10 inches square jaw face NW0 arnold physique can you still be chad if you're a wagecel?

Just took the first ones i found. Did not cherry pick, found 0 studies that say 6’3 + is ideal. If you look at it by yourlself you’ll see that those are the first one you found.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405_215351_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240405_215351_Google.jpg
    527.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240405_215338_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240405_215338_Google.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240405_215300_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240405_215300_Google.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240405_215241_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240405_215241_Google.jpg