Being Short Is Kinda Sad

if you're white 6'9 10 inches square jaw face NW0 arnold physique can you still be chad if you're a wagecel?
Arnold physique and 6’9 will attract 0 girls

Being short is embarrassing, are you a woman? 60% of people here are manlets (under 5'10) guys I feel bad for you im praying maybe next life
Could not relate because I am 6’3 but I still kinda do because I want to be 6’6 since I get height mogged now and then

Could not relate because I am 6’3 but I still kinda do because I want to be 6’6 since I get height mogged now and then
I'm 6'4 in the uk I get mogged by some deformed 6'6 nigger every now and then

Just took the first ones i found. Did not cherry pick, found 0 studies that say 6’3 + is ideal. If you look at it by yourlself you’ll see that those are the first one you found.
Rate of selection for heights such as 180-185 could be higher simply because this is a more common height, does the study control for that?

What is the sampling frame? Is this USA?

And Quora is NOT a source I can find the same quora articles of a guy saying 6'10 is ideal or manlets coping saying 5'6 is ideal (seen even shorter).

This one shows that the most common height filter for women is 6'6, you have probably seen this graph but this is not the only one that shows 6'1 isnt that close to ideal height its a common ass height.

and dude the fact that you are pulling up graphs from google images shows me that you did not read the studies/statistics or the methods in research. Height matters, but the ideal height is easily something over 6'1.

Rate of selection for heights such as 180-185 could be higher simply because this is a more common height, does the study control for that?

And Quora is NOT a source I can find the same quora articles of a guy saying 6'10 is ideal or manlets coping saying 5'6 is ideal (seen even shorter).View attachment 2840566

This one shows that the most common height filter for women is 6'6, you have probably seen this graph but this is not the only one that shows 6'1 isnt that close to ideal height its a common ass height.

and dude the fact that you are pulling up graphs from google images shows me that you did not read the studies/statistics or the methods in research. Height matters, but the ideal height is easily something over 6'1.
Hooo yh its the only study ever that say this. Saw it too a long time ago. But the result of this studie is very anderstandable . Its abt the maximum height women put on the filter. It will obv be very hight. Here you just took the only study that confirm what you think when all other say otherwise

And Quora is NOT a source I can find the same quora articles of a guy saying 6'10 is ideal or manlets coping saying 5'6 is ideal (seen even shorter).View attachment 2840566

And no i actually read studies. They all say 6’1. Just wont bother read them again

And no i actually read studies. They all say 6’1. Just wont bother read them again
I actually read them and 6'1 is ideal is countries outside of europe or majority white places

Hooo yh its the only study ever that say this. Saw it too a long time ago. But the result of this studie is very anderstandable . Its abt the maximum height women put on the filter. It will obv be very hight. Here you just took the only study that confirm what you think when all other say otherwise
so why would more women put 6'7 than 6'2 as a max height? where did you get 6'1 being ideal?

so why would more women put 6'7 than 6'2 as a max height? where did you get 6'1 being ideal?
ideal ≠ need. Women dont focus only on height. So they put a larger range

I actually read them and 6'1 is ideal is countries outside of europe or majority white places
6’1 is ideal worldwide. Its the closest definition of perfect in any kind of domain. And as i mentionned, yes, in some country, its not the case like in some country of north EU. But who care

ideal ≠ need. Women dont focus only on height. So they put a larger range
all else equal, ideal is what you need, literally what it means this is a looksmax website

You think that me having an overbite means I have a weak jaw, it's to do with your teeth dumbass it doesn't actually affect the bone structure.
pm pics and I’ll rate you honestly

6’1 is ideal worldwide. Its the closest definition of perfect in any kind of domain. And as i mentionned, yes, in some country, its not the case like in some country of north EU. But who care
I do cause i wanna fuck white women not shitskins

I do cause i wanna fuck white women not shitskins
perfect height in most EU and NA is 6’1. There is plenty of white girls there. And height alone attract no one.

all else equal, ideal is what you need, literally what it means this is a looksmax website
If they only put 6’1 its way less likely that they found the "perfect match" since they reduce the number a lot

perfect height in most EU and NA is 6’1. There is plenty of white girls there. And height alone attract no one.
I didnt say alone it does, Im saying all else equal, its not 6'1 and you havent read the studies that "claim" 6'1 is ideal

If they only put 6’1 its way less likely that they found the "perfect match" since they reduce the number a lot
if chico was 6'1 he would likely be less known

He would be more known by women, less by incels
Cope women literally comment on him being tall NON stop I dont see the same for 6'1 "gigachads"

Being short is embarrassing, are you a woman? 60% of people here are manlets (under 5'10) guys I feel bad for you im praying maybe next life
yet your on here

Pm me your face bhai I'm curious now

Height is Cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: mathis