Being someone attractive to girls is good but worse not being intimidating.

vamptriad

vamptriad

It's not time for it to over
These last two years since I changed my appearance, girls treated me differently with compliments and I love that, but unfortunately it's not enough at all. I am not intimidating, due to this fact my life has been very complicated. All men treat me in an angry way. suggestions to end this crap?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You won't like the answer trust me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, vamptriad and Deleted member 24712
These last two years since I changed my appearance, girls treated me differently with compliments and I love that, but unfortunately it's not enough at all. I am not intimidating, due to this fact my life has been very complicated. All men treat me in an angry way. suggestions to end this crap?

You can't. Men hate other men better looking than them. They are perceived as a threat. Can't fight, human nature.

• +1
Reactions: vamptriad
You can't. Men hate other men better looking than them. They are perceived as a threat. Can't fight, human nature.
biggest true in this world

Deep down you already know

Just get a buzz cut bro grow that beard go to the gym