Best Article On Face Fat - YOU MUST LOSE WEIGHT (With Pictures)

CarnivoreDiet

CarnivoreDiet

I Wish I Never Swallowed The BlackPill
Found this article to be super informative and professional. I lost over 30 pounds and face changed drastically. Now i am working on getting to 10-11 bf.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, middayshowers, InhibitedChad and 1 other person
When tasked with determining body weight based only on face, raters were able to determine a high degree of accuracy(r=0.43)

[Image: 4LSF1ZP.jpg]

We see that for the bottom 1/4 of subjects, there is basically no difference between a BMI of 18 and a BMI of 27. Only on the extreme ends does it become an additional factor. However, for the top 70%(and especially the top 40%) they are highly tied to a lower BMI.

People who are less attractive when lean, do not become significantly less attractive when they gain weight below the obesity line. However, attractive people are highly BMI sensitive and see a significant drop in attractiveness of about 5% per 1 BMI point gained.

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.854.4383&rep=rep1&type=pdf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 2378, Deleted member 470 and 5 others
yeah being lean is a must for everyone, to see what their actual bone structure is like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Being low bodyfat is the beginning of your attractiveness to femoids

Fuck having a ferocious appetite and training 2 times a day, what absolutely kills appetite brehs? besides caffeine

Fuck having a ferocious appetite and training 2 times a day, what absolutely kills appetite brehs? besides caffeine
get on the keto diet, or even better - carnivore lifestyle. Your hormonal system is fucked - you are always hungry, yet don't provide real food to your body. Eat meat !

• +1
Reactions: Kragar
Read some. But not all.

Only eat when you're really hungry (not out of boredom, habit or because it's 'breakfast time'). Only what your appetite demands and stop when you're satisfied (not full). I need to buy a new belt now because of rapid fatloss. That's what works for me.

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777 and Kragar
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: court monarch777, EverythingMattersCel, HighIQcel and 4 others
de
dedication

Only eat when you're really hungry (not out of boredom, habit or because it's 'breakfast time'). Only what your appetite demands and stop when you're satisfied (not full). I need to buy a new belt now because of rapid fatloss. That's what works for me.
This is how you lose muscle mass . Muscle protein synthesis starts going catabolic before you get the hunger signal

L-carnitine, fasting and will power works for me

Cope
Facial fat is genetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9586, HighIQcel, dodt and 1 other person
It improves jaw angularity, zygos prominence, and malars area. But it doesnt matter if ur lean or fat when u have jaw angularity below average in both cases lets say. Its still a failo under both scenarios -> pussies = dry.

This is how you lose muscle mass . Muscle protein synthesis starts going catabolic before you get the hunger signal
You only significantly lose muscle mass if you don't use them. It's unnatural to eat beyond the point of satiation or when not hungry at all. All I'm trynna say is, most people use food as a source of pleasure like alcohol or drugs. If something looks or smells good they're gonna eat it regardless of not being hungry. That's a habit that makes people fat. We unlearned to listen to our body signals and as a result obesity is everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777 and Eclipse
get on the keto diet, or even better - carnivore lifestyle. Your hormonal system is fucked - you are always hungry, yet don't provide real food to your body. Eat meat !

Modafinil + theanine.

When tasked with determining body weight based only on face, raters were able to determine a high degree of accuracy(r=0.43)

[Image: 4LSF1ZP.jpg]

We see that for the bottom 1/4 of subjects, there is basically no difference between a BMI of 18 and a BMI of 27. Only on the extreme ends does it become an additional factor. However, for the top 70%(and especially the top 40%) they are highly tied to a lower BMI.

People who are less attractive when lean, do not become significantly less attractive when they gain weight below the obesity line. However, attractive people are highly BMI sensitive and see a significant drop in attractiveness of about 5% per 1 BMI point gained.

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.854.4383&rep=rep1&type=pdf
lifefuel