Best comfortable lifts?

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
I'm 174cm (5'8.5, so manlet tier). I'm thinking of getting AF1 or another 3cm insole shoe with some mild lifts. Ideal increase would be 6cm or ~2.4 inches but 5cm or ~2 inches is okay too. I'd like recs on the type of lifts that is most comfortable and does not destroy your posture.

I've seen those different types
1702021538383 1702021594486

I was gonna shit on this thread for low effort, but id reccomend silicone sleeves that goes within your sock, or comes with a sock

They are way more comfy, and when you take your shoes of you're still retaining some height, and when you move it directly moves with your foot, instead of your shoe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 6128 and Matheus
i think all destroy the posture equally but idk, will watch the thread cause i have the same doubt

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
I'm 174cm (5'8.5, so manlet tier). I'm thinking of getting AF1 or another 3cm insole shoe with some mild lifts. Ideal increase would be 6cm or ~2.4 inches but 5cm or ~2 inches is okay too. I'd like recs on the type of lifts that is most comfortable and does not destroy your posture.

View attachment 2595839View attachment 2595842View attachment 2595844View attachment 2595845
Nike 2021 vapormax fk adds 1,4 inches, or about 3 cm, way nicer and trendier

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Matheus
I was gonna shit on this thread for low effort, but id reccomend silicone sleeves that goes within your sock, or comes with a sock

They are way more comfy, and when you take your shoes of you're still retaining some height, and when you move it directly moves with your foot, instead of your shoe
Thanks for not shitting on it then lol.
Do you have a pic so I can see what you mean about silicone sleeves?

i think all destroy the posture equally but idk, will watch the thread cause i have the same doubt
Yeah, idk if I care enough about height to risk damaging my posture long term

Thanks for not shitting on it then lol.
Do you have a pic so I can see what you mean about silicone sleeves?

uncanny looking and bit autisitc, i think this one is 1 inch + so go for more natural.

then sock right over and boom, looks natural, you can take shoes off maybe smash your oneitis with socks on?

• Hmm...
There's 10$ silicone 3cm height lifts on temu.
They are basically built into your sock, and are virtually invisible.
They are also the most comfortable, and I find them the least damaging to my posture
Good day.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and Shkreliii
Yeah, idk if I care enough about height to risk damaging my posture long term
is soles and ground different? I mean you're still on a 0.5 inch boost on most shoes which would make it like you're standing on soles., the ground still fucks your back, you can train at home

• +1
View attachment 2595912
uncanny looking and bit autisitc, i think this one is 1 inch + so go for more natural.

View attachment 2595915
then sock right over and boom, looks natural, you can take shoes off maybe smash your oneitis with socks on?
What should I type in Amazon search bar? Silicone sock lift?
Ngl if you ever take your socks off in front of someone it's immediately over, but for general use I'll look into it.

is soles and ground different? I mean you're still on a 0.5 inch boost on most shoes which would make it like you're standing on soles., the ground still fucks your back, you can train at home
The higher your feet is relative to the ground the more pressure it puts on your back because you have less balance

There's 10$ silicone 3cm height lifts on temu.
They are basically built into your sock, and are virtually invisible.
They are also the most comfortable, and I find them the least damaging to my posture
Good day.
Good day fellow looksmax.org user and thanks for your advice

Good day fellow looksmax.org user and thanks for your advice
Bought them rn off of temu, annoying as fuck that i have to throw in garbage to get the insoles for 20 bucks, good thing they sold my personal information aswell

• +1
View attachment 2595912
De aspecto extraño y un poco autisitc, creo que este es de 1 pulgada +, así que opta por algo más natural.

View attachment 2595915
Entonces el calcetín y boom, se ve natural, ¿puedes quitarte los zapatos, tal vez aplastar tu oneitis con los calcetines puestos? Li

View attachment 2595912

View attachment 2595915
link

View attachment 2595839View attachment 2595842View attachment 2595844View attachment 2595845
lifts are stupid. what do you think women are going to think of you once they see you're frauding you're height? a lie is only effective if people can't tell you're lying

Im wearing big boots and 2,5cm lifts. In the first 1-2,5 months its a bit uncomfartable but now after 5 months its very easy to walk in them. You just gotta get used to it

lifts are stupid. what do you think women are going to think of you once they see you're frauding you're height? a lie is only effective if people can't tell you're lying
Better safe than sorry, being avg height ( not manlet tier) Is always better, when you're in isolated places, your house, the level of mog is lightened, i am 6'0, and 6'2 with shoes etc, and i end up being mogged like 40% depending on which areas i am in, it's also different, seriously from far away i get giga mogged by everyone, but when im close i am much taller,

ok sory for rant but tl;dr height frauding is good to reel women in, then be able to show your normal height in a noncompetitive circumstance

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Better safe than sorry, being avg height ( not manlet tier) Is always better, when you're in isolated places, your house, the level of mog is lightened, i am 6'0, and 6'2 with shoes etc, and i end up being mogged like 40% depending on which areas i am in, it's also different, seriously from far away i get giga mogged by everyone, but when im close i am much taller,

ok sory for rant but tl;dr height frauding is good to reel women in, then be able to show your normal height in a noncompetitive circumstance
this is cope. same logic catfishing landwhales use. "he'll just look past the fact that I catfished him, and learn how lovely my personality is"

I use last one, no such thing as comfy lifts.

You get used to them after some months

lifts won't do shit for u when u are barefoot having sexy with stacy, hardpounding her in ass, and suddenly u can't even reach her tits.

• +1

Im 6ft as well, how u fraud the 2 inches?

true, but are you sure you reach 6’2 and get height mogged? are you in the balkan’s or east europe?

Yes but there are long term effects to wearing these. Personally I wouldn't go over an inch and even an inch is a stretch. I sometimes wear an inch but usually half an inch on day to day basis just to be on the safe side.

true, but are you sure you reach 6’2 and get height mogged? are you in the balkan’s or east europe?
Im in sweden, infact i currently get mogged by 2 people in the subway, im only frauding 6'1 at the moment, but my point is, everyone whos under 6'0 is invisible, and above 6'0 is occurimg enough to be atleast 1/10 people (or more) which in a day becomes 100 people. Ok i just got height mogged again, infact i saw a 6'4 giga slayer. Anyhow, anything under 6'2 amd above 6 isnt slayer just keeper,

I would like to add that, illusion of height is real, i feel so fucking small when i walk, like people far away appear much taller than they actually are, like a 5cm slanted walkway will make you appear short.

• +1
Im in sweden, infact i currently get mogged by 2 people in the subway, im only frauding 6'1 at the moment, but my point is, everyone whos under 6'0 is invisible, and above 6'0 is occurimg enough to be atleast 1/10 people (or more) which in a day becomes 100 people. Ok i just got height mogged again, infact i saw a 6'4 giga slayer. Anyhow, anything under 6'2 amd above 6 isnt slayer just keeper,

I would like to add that, illusion of height is real, i feel so fucking small when i walk, like people far away appear much taller than they actually are, like a 5cm slanted walkway will make you appear short.
poodiepie must feel like a dwarf there

poodiepie must feel like a dwarf there
No not at all, its equal for everyone, but the tall get exceptional attention, its a crab bucket for manlets. So it's not seen, besides hes only 6cm shorter than me