• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meister! and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and extremchange628181
  • +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
Agreed, tons of experience and uses PEEK... also does a saddle for your infras
i know its very little but how much mm of lower eyelid retraction did your saddle give

• +1
i know its very little but how much mm of lower eyelid retraction did your saddle give

It's hard to say, it mainly eliminated my undereye circles

• +1
Reactions: Meister! and extremchange628181
He charges eppley prices
So what ?

You can't have the best in business for cheap.

Plus he's using PEEK instead
of plastic dildo aka silicon and doesn't have a track record of botched unsightly beasts.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, extremchange628181 and Chinlet Ascension
So what ?

You can't have the best in business for cheap.

Plus he's using PEEK instead
of plastic dildo aka silicon and doesn't have a track record of botched unsightly beasts.
You can get peek in the USA. Same with titanium. You just need a doctor and the implant company to work with you. It’s harder unfortunately but can be done. Otherwise you can go through a 3rd party design company to do it for you

• +1
You can get peek in the USA. Same with titanium. You just need a doctor and the implant company to work with you. It’s harder unfortunately but can be done. Otherwise you can go through a 3rd party design company to do it for you
Every American doctor I know of has a preference for what type of material he uses. For example, Eppley prefers silicone, and will charge you approximately 2x the total price if you want to use a harder material. I have never heard of a titanium facial implant being used in the USA.

• +1
Every American doctor I know of has a preference for what type of material he uses. For example, Eppley prefers silicone, and will charge you approximately 2x the total price if you want to use a harder material. I have never heard of a titanium facial implant being used in the USA.
Im not disagreeing in the expense part. Silicone if easier to work and eppley is also more crazy the skilled lol. but peek and titanium produce more angular results from all the ones I’ve personally seen.

• +1
Im not disagreeing in the expense part. Silicone if easier to work and eppley is also more crazy the skilled lol. but peek and titanium produce more angular results from all the ones I’ve personally seen.
Material type has no effect on angularity. Angularity is 100% due to the design (shape) of the implant.

I think the biggest drawback of silicone is that it's soft in the context of being screwed in. In the context of how it actually feels inside your body, it's quite hard. It feels like bone. If it weren't for the fixation issue, I would be fine with silicone.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
He charges eppley prices
Not true at all, what i showed you in the pic is 30k while Eppley charges double or even triple.

Material type has no effect on angularity. Angularity is 100% due to the design (shape) of the implant.
Ideally you want to replicate your bone. Titanium is the closest density and angularity to your bone. Silicone is soft and rubber and while yes you can still get a good result it’s not not as dense or angular as bone. It does not replicate those tight and sharpe edges you’d want with titanium or peek. Titanium will create a more angular result with a similar silicone implant even if both implants are created. Look at pagnoni, a lot of his patients are using peek and titanium. That’s not to say silicone won’t produce good results as it can, but it differs from patient to patient. A thick skin patient would be better served titanium or peek to contour the edges. A thin skin patient would be better with silicone and or peek so on. There’s not right or wrong answer it’s patient, doctor and result specific goals.

Pagnoni told me
Not true at all, what i showed you in the pic is 30k while Eppley charges double or even triple.View attachment 2343772
Are you sure that’s the correct price? I have a quote from 2021 where he was charging 21k for just custom infraorbitals for me. If so, I’m glad he lowered prices in everything.

• +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere
Ideally you want to replicate your bone. Titanium is the closest density and angularity to your bone. Silicone is soft and rubber and while yes you can still get a good result it’s not not as dense or angular as bone. It does not replicate those tight and sharpe edges you’d want with titanium or peek. Titanium will create a more angular result with a similar silicone implant even if both implants are created. Look at pagnoni, a lot of his patients are using peek and titanium. That’s not to say silicone won’t produce good results as it can, but it differs from patient to patient. A thick skin patient would be better served titanium or peek to contour the edges. A thin skin patient would be better with silicone and or peek so on. There’s not right or wrong answer it’s patient, doctor and result specific goals.

Pagnoni told me

Are you sure that’s the correct price? I have a quote from 2021 where he was charging 21k for just custom infraorbitals for me. If so, I’m glad he lowered prices in everything.

Ideally you want to replicate your bone. Titanium is the closest density and angularity to your bone. Silicone is soft and rubber and while yes you can still get a good result it’s not not as dense or angular as bone. It does not replicate those tight and sharpe edges you’d want with titanium or peek. Titanium will create a more angular result with a similar silicone implant even if both implants are created.
This is all false. Implant material has zero effect on angularity. Angularity comes from the design and nothing else. I'll put it this way: None of these materials are so soft that your tissues in the resting state are going to bend or flatten them.