best fragrance that has a reasonable price?

halfbloodaryanmaxxe

halfbloodaryanmaxxe

179 cm ± 1 cm barefoot, pm if you want rating
scent is law.
if you smell
even if chad, nobody will even look at you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, ineonx, rand anon and 2 others

Attachments

• e7d148293ff93a50ff813d12ebb606b9.jpg
    e7d148293ff93a50ff813d12ebb606b9.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, GabachoCopium, soover4me and 4 others
it’s basic but i’ll forever love bleu de chanel. either its edp or parfum. both are great

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rubberduck, silencio, valhalar and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, shalomnigga and NorwoodAscender
not really in your budget but dior sauvage is so fucking good

before the fragrance fags come and tell me it's overused, i haven't smelt it on anybody in school in over 3 months, just tiktok kids that call it overused

I let my cousin use my dior sauvage the other day and when i smelled it on him 3 hours later, it still projects so well and smells so fucking good (it smells drastically different when it's on someone else as opposed to just smelling yourself)

dior elixir is also amazing but much more expensive

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: User62112673412, Tallest person here, silencio and 3 others

before the fragrance fags come and tell me it's overused, i haven't smelt it on anybody in school in over 3 months, just tiktok kids that call it overused

I let my cousin use my dior sauvage the other day and when i smelled it on him 3 hours later, it still projects so well and smells so fucking good (it smells drastically different when it's on someone else as opposed to just smelling yourself)

Tiktokcels alwyas say it’s disgusting etc but that cap right?

Dior homme intense, lattafa kharmlah, versace eros eau de parfum
dont listen to hisi bum ass advice, my fragrance collection is worth over $900 pm me if you really want actual advice not from shitty nobodys

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and halfbloodaryanmaxxe
dont listen to hisi bum ass advice, my fragrance collection is worth over $900 pm me if you really want actual advice not from shitty nobodys
He only has 100 dollars to spend lol decent niche are 250+ so hang yourself

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and mnbvcxz
dude it genuinely smells majestic, go to the mall or smt and spray some on ur wrist or on a card. it smells heavenly from when u first spray it to the next 6-8 hours as it dies down. but yea dont listen to the tiktards that say its nasty bc its proly my fav fragrance.

also the other guy said dior homme intense is good, i have dior homme and that is also so good but not as strong as sauvage . never smelt the intense version before doe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and halfbloodaryanmaxxe
He only has 100 dollars to spend lol decent niche are 250+ so hang yourself
yes but dont reccomend lattafa khamrah, i sold mine shit is so bad, dior homme cologne for a freshie, uomo coral fantasy if you can find a good price, and sb extreme

dude it genuinely smells majestic, go to the mall or smt and spray some on ur wrist or on a card. it smells heavenly from when u first spray it to the next 6-8 hours as it dies down. but yea dont listen to the tiktards that say its nasty bc its proly my fav fragrance.

also the other guy said dior homme intense is good, i have dior homme and that is also so good but not as strong as sauvage . never smelt the intense version before doe
it smells very good but its in the off chance that theyve already smelt it, eg. I was at camp this one kid was spamming it and we went out one night he threw up everywhere and now i correspond sauvage with yack. Just get the elixir its amazing too

• JFL
Reactions: Tallest person here and mnbvcxz
yes but dont reccomend lattafa khamrah, i sold mine shit is so bad, dior homme cologne for a freshie, uomo coral fantasy if you can find a good price, and sb extreme
Are you fucking serious i have it OTW jfl

Heard it smells exactly like killian angel share and when i smelled it it was above average

Coral fantasy is ass bro come on ☠️ nice pfp btw

Thanks boyo.
A greycel being useful for once

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
Just say here then other cels can profit

Girls are repulsed by sauvage at this point lol. Bought that shit in 2016 and haven't used it since 2018

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and kuroro
Girls are repulsed by sauvage at this point lol. Bought that shit in 2016 and haven't used it since 2018
girls are def not repulsed by it, whens the last time you’ve acc smelled somebody else wear it?

i don't use frangance. Just scentless soap. Dont eat shit and change your bed sheets once a week theory worked for me so far

girls are def not repulsed by it, whens the last time you’ve acc smelled somebody else wear it?
Like a month ago, when I was at a busy airport I smelled it a few times. I've talked to multiple girls that are repulsed by it, I've even seen girls bios on OLD say "if you wear sauvage swipe left"

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
Like a month ago, when I was at a busy airport I smelled it a few times. I've talked to multiple girls that are repulsed by it at this point, I've even seen girls bios on OLD say "if you wear sauvage swipe left"
I think its mainly to do with tiktokers shitting on it all the time talking abt how its overused, theres a bunch of other fragrances that r just as popular as sauvage that aren’t shat on by tiktokers and therefore not hated sm by people

:ogre:

scent is law.
if you smellView attachment 2863697 even if chad, nobody will even look at you
Of course, it depends on your budget.

$50-100 An Arab Oud perfume. https://oudcollection.com.au/collections/fusion-series-perfumes
$100-200 Jean Paul Gautier LE MALE ELIXIR Parfum. https://www.jeanpaulgaultier.com/ww/en/fragrances/range-le-male/le-male-elixir-parfum
$200-400 Penhaligon's The Blazing Mr Sam (my personal favourite). https://www.penhaligons.com/us/en/product/the-blazing-mister-sam-000000000065173422

• Love it
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
For the price probably Dylan Blue or YSL Y edp. Those two mog hard in street comparisons of fragrances

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and kuroro
I think its mainly to do with tiktokers shitting on it all the time talking abt how its overused, theres a bunch of other fragrances that r just as popular as sauvage that aren’t shat on by tiktokers and therefore not hated sm by people

:ogre:
I don't have a tiktok so I can't comment, but these girls have all been around 23 and older. Sauvage has been very popular for a long time now, it smells great. There's just no individuality to it since it's been overused. I myself am repulsed by it now.

• Hmm...
Do not get sauvage or eros

fragrance is cope I smell like cigarettes and girls don’t care

• +1
Reactions: nofap and shalomnigga

dior smells so fucking mid ☠️

• Ugh..
How do you smoke boyo
Cigs are 60$ a pack in your country jfl
I roll my own , pay like 60 a week prolly jfl. still very fucked

• +1
Reactions: nofap
I roll my own , pay like 60 a week prolly jfl. still very fucked
60€ isn’t that much tbh. Depending on how much you smoke ofcourse
I smoke a pack a day and pay 80€ a week in Europe

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
60€ isn’t that much tbh. Depending on how much you smoke ofcourse
I smoke a pack a day and pay 80€ a week in Europe
Pack a day is a bit more then me , is that a 20 pack? I smoke maybe 15 a day

I don’t even get a good buzz anymore it sucks now I just smoke to satisfy my addiction

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Pack a day is a bit more then me , is that a 20 pack? I smoke maybe 15 a day

I don’t even get a good buzz anymore it sucks now I just smoke to satisfy my addiction
Yeah man 20 a day.
Same for me man, can’t give them up and it makes me have something to do when I’m bored

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Yeah man 20 a day.
Same for me man, can’t give them up and it makes me have something to do when I’m bored
I miss the old days when I would get a full head buzz / spin, felt so fucking euphoric bro. I try to take a tolerance break and end up folding so quick 😂

YSL Bleu Electrique but it's really hard getting one rn

Prada L'homme EDT is my go-to as a person with 50+ fragrances, soapy clean smell.
Got complimented multiple times.

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe

Intense is nothing like Dior homme 2020 or Sport, your little Sauvage enjoying brain can't comprehend that scent.

Are you fucking serious i have it OTW jfl

Heard it smells exactly like killian angel share and when i smelled it it was above average

Coral fantasy is ass bro come on ☠️ nice pfp btw
coral fantasy is not ass wtf 😭 it’s mass appealing, that’s what i’m going for and khamrah is so ass it’s like a worse angels share wayyy too sweet it gets insults not compliemtjs

Intense is nothing like Dior homme 2020 or Sport, your little Sauvage enjoying brain can't comprehend that scent.
I never smelt intense because they dont sell it in stores in north americ

“Little sauvage enjoying brain”:feelswah::feelswah:
fag thinks hes better than me bc i like the smell of a cologne:lul::lul: u prolly drop 350 on niche fragrances just to still be invisible

Over for me I'm not even Indian but live in a fucking Indian city in Canada so many fucking Indians you can smell it from within your own home! Once I move to America it'll probably take at least a year to get the scent off me

it’s basic but i’ll forever love bleu de chanel. either its edp or parfum. both are great
my favorite mens fragrance, and even though it's a classic I dont think its that played out like Dior Sauvage for example. I don't think you see that many young men walking around wearing BdC. It's more of a older businessman fragrance, it's what I wear most days and what I'll always wear but I'm looking to add another to the rotation thats a little more youthful/fun, sweeter fragrance. Idk which one yet

I never smelt intense because they dont sell it in stores in north americ

“Little sauvage enjoying brain”:feelswah::feelswah:
fag thinks hes better than me bc i like the smell of a cologne:lul::lul: u prolly drop 350 on niche fragrances just to still be invisible
Have fun smelling like her ex, father, grandfather, and every man she knows.

Most affordable niche fragrances mog sauvage to Mumbai and back, usually for less than Sauvage 'cause it's overpriced af.

coral fantasy is not ass wtf 😭 it’s mass appealing, that’s what i’m going for and khamrah is so ass it’s like a worse angels share wayyy too sweet it gets insults not compliemtjs
Ur scaring me bro 😭 whatever its 40 dollars i could care less tbh but we’ll see how it preforms on my skin.

Coral fantasy is really basic imo for 100 bucks you could get a way better fragrance imo

Have fun smelling like her ex, father, grandfather, and every man she knows.

Most affordable niche fragrances mog sauvage to Mumbai and back, usually for less than Sauvage 'cause it's overpriced af.
niggas on that tiktok propaganda shut up

my favorite mens fragrance, and even though it's a classic I dont think its that played out like Dior Sauvage for example. I don't think you see that many young men walking around wearing BdC. It's more of a older businessman fragrance, it's what I wear most days and what I'll always wear but I'm looking to add another to the rotation thats a little more youthful/fun, sweeter fragrance. Idk which one yet
I’ve honestly smelled bdc on people more often then savuage, i think bc people overhated on it so it like reverse gatekeeped it? No one buys it anymore, including me, because yall hated on it so much.

Want a better dior savauge elixer?
Try pdm Layton, they smell almost exactly the same except layton has a vanilla note.
If u don’t believe me spray savauge elixer on one hand and layton on the other

• +1
Reactions: silencio
niggas on that tiktok propaganda shut up
Yeah man people rarely use cologne anyway, its like 1 in 30 dudes that use colonge.

Even then i’ve only ever smelled acquai de gio porfumo and blue de channel, never smelled dior savauge tbh

• +1