best fragrance that has a reasonable price?

I’ve honestly smelled bdc on people more often then savuage, i think bc people overhated on it so it like reverse gatekeeped it? No one buys it anymore, including me, because yall hated on it so much.

Want a better dior savauge elixer?
Try pdm Layton, they smell almost exactly the same except layton has a vanilla note.
If u don’t believe me spray savauge elixer on one hand and layton on the other
Layton is good but nothing special, it's got that apple cough syrup smell that one might hate.

If we were to talk about Parfums de Marly, then Oajan would be a better choice, one of my favorites of all time. It's a shame that PdM is so overpriced with mostly alright fragrances.

Cuoium orto parisi
I 2nd this, it's just unspeakable how good that is, like citrusy and fresh and airy.
Layer it with Amouage Royal Tobacco for the best summer smell that will bless your nostrils.

• Love it
Reactions: mathis
I 2nd this, it's just unspeakable how good that is, like citrusy and fresh and airy.
Layer it with Amouage Royal Tobacco for the best summer smell that will bless your nostrils.
Are you trolling i cant tell jfl

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Layton is good but nothing special, it's got that apple cough syrup smell that one might hate.

If we were to talk about Parfums de Marly, then Oajan would be a better choice, one of my favorites of all time. It's a shame that PdM is so overpriced with mostly alright fragrances.
pdm is ass except layton and haltane

Layton is special, maybe just on my skin, but if you wear layton you’ll shit on 99.5% on the population smell wise.

Layton was honestly my first true love with fragrances, its top tier imo

• +1
I actually use it jfl. Definitly a niche parfum but i love it

• +1
Are you trolling i cant tell jfl
If you like ADG Parfum you will hundred percent like them too. They are bit on the pricier side, but because they are so powerful, you only need like 1-2 sprays and it lasts like the whole day, so you can use everyday for a year+.

Layton is special, maybe just on my skin, but if you wear layton you’ll shit on 99.5% on the population smell wise.

Have you ever smelled Oajan and Carlisle? They mog Haltane to Mumbai and back, Haltane is an excuse of an oud fragrance, Oud for Greatness MOGS.

I actually use it jfl. Definitly a niche parfum but i love it
It's one of the best i've ever smelled having 50+ fragrances, and tried 500+ multiple times. Happy you like it.

• Love it
Have you ever smelled Oajan and Carlisle? They mog Haltane to Mumbai and back, Haltane is an excuse of an oud fragrance, Oud for Greatness MOGS.
Oud for greatness is good i dont even like oud fragrances and i liked it, never amelled oajan but i’ve never heard anyone saying anything about it so i assumed its just normal shit.

Regardless if you wear any above average niche you unironically fragmog 99.5% of the population

• +1
“Fragrance bros” spraying $733 rhinoshit elixer on them after calling you a normie for saying savauge isnt bad

• JFL
Reactions: mnbvcxz
Oud for greatness is good i dont even like oud fragrances and i liked it, never amelled oajan but i’ve never heard anyone saying anything about it so i assumed its just normal shit.

Regardless if you wear any above average niche you unironically fragmog 99.5% of the population
If you wear deodorant you fragmog 90% unironically.

Too much stinky migrant ethnics in my country.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
It's one of the best i've ever smelled having 50+ fragrances, and tried 500+ multiple times. Happy you like it.
I particulary love cuoium orto parisi after some hours wearing it. The smell kinda change and become so good imo

Last edited:
  • +1
“Fragrance bros” spraying $733 rhinoshit elixer on them after calling you a normie for saying savauge isnt bad
Not expensive at all. It last very long so no need to buy a bottle very often

• +1
not really in your budget but dior sauvage is so fucking good

before the fragrance fags come and tell me it's overused, i haven't smelt it on anybody in school in over 3 months, just tiktok kids that call it overused

I let my cousin use my dior sauvage the other day and when i smelled it on him 3 hours later, it still projects so well and smells so fucking good (it smells drastically different when it's on someone else as opposed to just smelling yourself)

dior elixir is also amazing but much more expensive
i agree, people say its overused but it actually smells so good even though i prefer unisex scents

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
I particulary love cuoium orto parisi after some hours wearing it. The smell kinda change and become so good imo
its got a beautiful bottle, did you buy it blind or smell before buying?

• +1
Are you fucking serious i have it OTW jfl

Heard it smells exactly like killian angel share and when i smelled it it was above average

Coral fantasy is ass bro come on ☠️ nice pfp btw
angels share is so good, its probably not worth the price, but it has such a rich and deep smell
tell me how it goes with the one ur buying, i bought a angels share dupe and compared it to the real and the real is much much more rich and deep

Club de Nuit intense edp

is layton actually this good, would u say its more summer or winter or what kind of scent would you say it gives

Ur scaring me bro 😭 whatever its 40 dollars i could care less tbh but we’ll see how it preforms on my skin.

Coral fantasy is really basic imo for 100 bucks you could get a way better fragrance imo
im not saying its insane im saying its mass appealing but theres so much better u gotta higher ur budget

tbh greenley is good if you can get a good price. Ive owned 6 pdms, oajan is great i love the scent but i wouldnt say its mass appealing or gets compliments which is what most people here look for

FIrst saw the bottle online, loved the ancient / Middle Ages look, then got to a shope to smell it and bought it
my problem is that if i like the look of a bottle, for example maison kurkjidan looked beautiful in person and smelt pretty good but wasn't anything spectacular. I almost bought it for like 230, because the bottle influenced me so much.

when buying fragrances do you try and find one that you really really like (like your stacy oneitis) or just go for it if it smells pretty good (mtb htb)

tbh greenley is good if you can get a good price. Ive owned 6 pdms, oajan is great i love the scent but i wouldnt say its mass appealing or gets compliments which is what most people here look for
drop ur top fragrances!!!

angels share is so good, its probably not worth the price, but it has such a rich and deep smell
tell me how it goes with the one ur buying, i bought a angels share dupe and compared it to the real and the real is much much more rich and deep
angels share is good but idk i feel its way too sweet

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
drop ur top fragrances!!!
vibrato (nothiing beats this), then imagination (ez), then town and country, then blonde amber. All of these are mass appealing and insane. Naxos i had a connection with but when someone told me it smells like medicine i cant get that out of my head. Greenley is also something Ilike but not love. Mass appealing wise obviously JPG the whole brand, then spicebomb extreme, then valentino uomo all 3 of them, but i like a mix of compliment pulling and ones that i really like

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and silencio
my problem is that if i like the look of a bottle, for example maison kurkjidan looked beautiful in person and smelt pretty good but wasn't anything spectacular. I almost bought it for like 230, because the bottle influenced me so much.

when buying fragrances do you try and find one that you really really like (like your stacy oneitis) or just go for it if it smells pretty good (mtb htb)
I go for something that i personally like, that compliment who i am. you NEED to try it before buying it. The bottle only is a bonus. We dont really care.

• +1
is layton actually this good, would u say its more summer or winter or what kind of scent would you say it gives
It's definitely not a summer fragrance, Détour Noir is 80% exact same and much cheaper by the way.

vibrato (nothiing beats this), then imagination (ez), then town and country, then blonde amber. All of these are mass appealing and insane. Naxos i had a connection with but when someone told me it smells like medicine i cant get that out of my head. Greenley is also something Ilike but not love. Mass appealing wise obviously JPG the whole brand, then spicebomb extreme, then valentino uomo all 3 of them, but i like a mix of compliment pulling and ones that i really like
What is vibrato like?

best fragrance i have is armani stronger with you intensely thats fragrance moggs if you can get it on sell try it other then that ive used nautica i want to try calvin klein shock

how do you casually have 400-500 to drop on town and country and blonde amber

this is so ass, i had the limited edition its just a smoky creed aventus its so ass
Exactly. How is a smoky creed aventus ass? It goes all year, smells great, is inoffensive and women like it. Of course you can have a selection of other seasonal fragrances but in value for money this is king imo.

Is vibrato a more niche taste or do people generally like it? same for blond amber

Exactly. How is a smoky creed aventus ass? It goes all year, smells great, is inoffensive and women like it. Of course you can have a selection of other seasonal fragrances but in value for money this is king imo.
edp is ass either way, smoky isnt mass appealing at all. For his money he should just get turathi blue or y edp

Is vibrato a more niche taste or do people generally like it? same for blond amber
vibrato isnt really a niche take people like it. Blonde amber idrk i like it its a way better naxos imo

vibrato isnt really a niche take people like it. Blonde amber idrk i like it its a way better naxos imo
My next buy is probably blue talisman or city rythem 2654. Would prolly go with trumph of bacchuas or blond amber but summers coming up so. U ever smelled any of em? Im blind buying em

My next buy is probably blue talisman or city rythem 2654. Would prolly go with trumph of bacchuas or blond amber but summers coming up so. U ever smelled any of em? Im blind buying em
finally someone who knows what hes doing. Okay, ToB is so ass like its worse imo than red tobacco. Blue talisman is feminine and 2654 ive heard really good things about not sure how compliment pulling it is but id decant it

no offense but you sound like you listen to fragrance influencers or fragrance geeks opinions too much, I was also like that but at the end of the day everyone has a different taste and when people smell anything on a person they will automatically try and reference it with something that theyve already smelled and most of the niche snob and complicated scents are referenced to ear wax

finally someone who knows what hes doing. Okay, ToB is so ass like its worse imo than red tobacco. Blue talisman is feminine and 2654 ive heard really good things about not sure how compliment pulling it is but id decant it
You have a really different taste than most people tbh never heard tob is worse than red tabbacco hears completely the opposite.

Also i’ve heard lv imagination smells like your average ass freshie, what do u think of pacific chill

no offense but you sound like you listen to fragrance influencers or fragrance geeks opinions too much, I was also like that but at the end of the day everyone has a different taste and when people smell anything on a person they will automatically try and reference it with something that theyve already smelled and most of the niche snob and complicated scents are referenced to ear wax
I rarely sample tbh i dont wanna get scammed so all i have are frag geeks and fragrantica 😭

You have a really different taste than most people tbh never heard tob is worse than red tabbacco hears completely the opposite.

Also i’ve heard lv imagination smells like your average ass freshie, what do u think of pacific chill
i fw pacific chill but smells like gatorade, its legit nautica voyage, theres a reason imagination won fragrance awards of the year its great

this is a broad question and i don't know enough about it to tell how stupid it is, but do you recommend extrait or edp ? or does it depend on the perfume?

ive only remember the difference between baccarat rouge extrait and edp and the rest of the extraits ive smelt i couldn't really tell why they were different only that they're stronger

mostly extrait
this is a broad question and i don't know enough about it to tell how stupid it is, but do you recommend extrait or edp ? or does it depend on the perfume?

ive only remember the difference between baccarat rouge extrait and edp and the rest of the extraits ive smelt i couldn't really tell why they were different only that they're stronger