Best free Online IQ test?

S

soontoaccend

Bronze
I found this one which is 15 minutes long https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/FSIQ/ i think it gives accurate results considering it gave me an upsetting score. It measured me in 3 categories. Hoping to take a different accurate one when I don't feel so shitty maybe in 2-3 months.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 30399 and Lucid
Not taking it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell, chadcel; and Interested
That IQ test is so fucking bad, I got 146 IQ on the spatial part and overall 121 despite being at the 2nd bottom set for Maths and being a retard all around.

Mensa Norway is much better and more realistic (I scored 97 on that one) but online doesn't mean much as IRL it needs to be administered and moderated by a professional and takes 60-90 mins

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, UglyAsHell, FinasterideAt17 and 3 others
That IQ test is so fucking bad, I got 146 IQ on the spatial part and overall 121 despite being at the 2nd bottom set for Maths and being a retard all around.

Mensa Norway is much better and more realistic (I scored 97 on that one) but online doesn't mean much as IRL it needs to be administered and moderated by a professional and takes 60-90 mins
holy fuck that 24 point gap, but Why do you think you're a retard all around?

You shouldn't reside to any provider that measures "Verbal IQ".
That shit is literally just measures knowledge, and not the intrinsic problem-solving ability that is IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyAsHell, Deleted member 30399, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
@Crusile IQtestpill them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Interested and Crusile
holy fuck that 24 point gap, but Why do you think you're a retard all around?
shit at maths and slow at learning things, interests in useless areas that lack any intellectual depth etc also high time preference

shit at maths and slow at learning things, interests in useless areas that lack any intellectual depth etc also high time preference
people are gonna tell you maths isn't correlated anyway and that you might just not be learning in your best way and that you're an artistic kind of person instead of a school type of person. So why dont you believe in that?

@mbolo
IQ tests for obtained (proxy) knowledge retard. Even working memory is knowledge based, lol at your brain. IQ is not a measure a measure of anything, much less intrinsic problem ability

@tents the test is alright, iq just isn't a measure of intelligence. It literally measures nothing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, hattrick, UglyAsHell and 3 others
@soontoaccend tell me your score if you do it

@mbolo
IQ tests for obtained (proxy) knowledge retard. Even working memory is knowledge based, lol at your brain. IQ is not a measure a measure of anything, much less intrinsic problem ability

@tents the test is alright, iq just isn't a measure of intelligence. It literally measures nothing
Ur the biggest larper of this forum, and ur retarded, everyone can see through ur bullshit.

• Woah
Reactions: stevielake
Ur the biggest larper of this forum, and ur retarded, everyone can see through ur bullshit.
lol how easily I own low knowledge tiny brained zooms. Zero effort into zero response.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
Greetings, feeble-minded proletariat. I am Archibald P. Ignatius III, though you may refer to me simply as “The Enlightened.” ‘Tis a fortuitous occasion for you, as you get to bear witness to my prodigious intellect and peerless enlightenment. I was recently the recipient of an IQ score of 160; I know, I know - it was an Internet test, but fret not, for I corroborated the results with my personal philosophical musings.
48BAA1F8 9A35 4572 A94D FA8D07429DA2

Indeed, how droll it is that you believe in such petty concepts as "hard work" and "merit." Meritocracy is, but a construct designed to perpetuate the bourgeoisie's insatiable appetite for capital. Ah, but I am being too lenient with my terminology – your minds are probably crumbling under the weight of my expansive lexicon. In simpler terms: rich people bad, work silly.
449FFBA0 EAED 42BB AD43 C571DE1D35F6

Now, you mustn’t perceive this diatribe as haughtiness; I am merely a vessel of enlightenment, besieged by the tragic burden of genius. My role is to shepherd the ignorant masses, much like yourself, towards the precipice of awakened cognition. It is a cross I must bear with grace and fortitude. But alas, I digress. You, my intellectually inferior comrade, are the soil in which the seeds of my wisdom must be sown.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lukaspukas69
Greetings, feeble-minded proletariat. I am Archibald P. Ignatius III, though you may refer to me simply as “The Enlightened.” ‘Tis a fortuitous occasion for you, as you get to bear witness to my prodigious intellect and peerless enlightenment. I was recently the recipient of an IQ score of 160; I know, I know - it was an Internet test, but fret not, for I corroborated the results with my personal philosophical musings.
View attachment 2250042

Indeed, how droll it is that you believe in such petty concepts as "hard work" and "merit." Meritocracy is, but a construct designed to perpetuate the bourgeoisie's insatiable appetite for capital. Ah, but I am being too lenient with my terminology – your minds are probably crumbling under the weight of my expansive lexicon. In simpler terms: rich people bad, work silly.
View attachment 2250043

Now, you mustn’t perceive this diatribe as haughtiness; I am merely a vessel of enlightenment, besieged by the tragic burden of genius. My role is to shepherd the ignorant masses, much like yourself, towards the precipice of awakened cognition. It is a cross I must bear with grace and fortitude. But alas, I digress. You, my intellectually inferior comrade, are the soil in which the seeds of my wisdom must be sown.
did not read

View attachment 2250042

View attachment 2250043

vaush

I must've got 100% of the questions right because it didn't give me a range IIRC, I think it said 130+ or something. Everyone else I got to do the test got a range

You shouldn't reside to any provider that measures "Verbal IQ".
That shit is literally just measures knowledge, and not the intrinsic problem-solving ability that is IQ.
the test measures "full scale iq" meaning all aspects of intelligence. Jordan peterson diffrentiated the two between crystialised and fluid. Full scale iq test measures both. Crystilised intelligence is intelligence that can be learnt and developed where as fluid is pattern recoginiton skills etc which cannot be developed. Regular iq tests like mensa norway etc measure fluid iq not crystlised