Best hair-lightening shampoo?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
My friend uses purple shampoo to lighten his hair. What would you guys recommend as a shampoo for lightening hair? Yes I know there are other ways to lighten up too (I will be doing some), this question is specifically just about hair lightening shampoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25748
My friend uses purple shampoo to lighten his hair. What would you guys recommend as a shampoo for lightening hair? Yes I know there are other ways to lighten up too (I will be doing some), this question is specifically just about hair lightening shampoo
why would u want that

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 27066
3322848 BAA4F888 B2D0 4883 88F4 216896CFC0D3

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
ketoconazole lights up hai but it is drying.
I have another shampoo that I use which contains a ingredient similar but less drying and without any sles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
when I get home ill look it up for you, tag me if I forget

• +1
Purple shampoo doesn't really lighten it maintains lightening treatment. You don't need those shampoos unless you're going like platinum blonde which can only be achieved by dye job really.

Just use hydrogen peroxide + sun for an hour over the course of a few days, will subtlety lighten it more effectively than lemon and is very cheap. Wash out the hydrogen well to prevent damage. But if your hair is true black it may make it coppery just to let you know.

• +1