Flop

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Jew, dosent matter though, looks insane from the front still tbh
Now remove his hair or give him a normal non tik tok haircut

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Now remove his hair or give him a normal non tik tok haircut
True, but everyone frauds and at least he shows his entire face unlike other cringe tiktok "pretty boys"

Attachments

• nig1a.PNG
    nig1a.PNG
    168.5 KB · Views: 0
Fuck is that the "DAAAAAAARLIIIIING IM BACK FROM JAIL " guy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KhajiitMogger, murdah, N1666 and 1 other person
Fuck is that the "DAAAAAAARLIIIIING IM BACK FROM JAIL " guy?
Yea, he has been blowing up even more then before, wanted to make a thread since i coudnt find anything on him on here

Yea, he has been blowing up even more then before, wanted to make a thread since i coudnt find anything on him on here
>Blowing up
He gets like 20-40k likes

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
>Blowing up
He gets like 20-40k likes
Thats why i said "blowing up even more then before" his insta is way more popular then 2021 or 2022 and people are making edits of him that are getting hundreds of thousands of likes, so yea blowing up

rhino + fat graft = perfection

• +1
A10
Very good smile

• +1
Need this eye colour but my central hetrochromia ruins it

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Chadlite with high appeal to younger women, his comments are flooded with them,

rate

i applied to the same agency as his

Need this eye colour but my central hetrochromia ruins it
He always uses the back camera with the flash as well to make them look even more "enhanced" and he has pretty big eyes as well so benefits him greatly, cant even blame him

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and plukee
He always uses the back camera with the flash as well to make them look even more "enhanced" and he has pretty big eyes as well so benefits him greatly, cant even blame him
True. Id have his eye colour if it wasn’t for the circle of green around it underneath its like a20 or lighter

• +1
Reactions: Verline
True. Id have his eye colour if it wasn’t for the circle of green around it underneath its like a20 or lighter
He was banging some OF model as well in 2022/2023 LOL

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Mewton and plukee
He had an insane glow up tbh, i kinda like him, he was chubby as a teen, worked on himself and made serious videos regarding taking care of yourself and losing weight, not actually bsing with all the garbage" take cold showers, eat healthy" lol

• +1
Reactions: plukee
He had an insane glow up tbh, i kinda like him, he was chubby as a teen, worked on himself and made serious videos regarding taking care of yourself and losing weight, not actually bsing with all the garbage" take cold showers, eat healthy" lol
Tbh if you have a good base that’s all you really need in life tbh. And this guy has no flaws really except his nose at the side and that’s it.

He’s also lucky to be confident still.
Idk why but when i was getting more attractive as i got older i lost all my confidence because a brutal truth no one tells you about is men will ridicule you for being gl and working on yourself. Im autistic so when i lost weight got better skin and etc etc i was treated worse for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Cliff_Lee
Tbh if you have a good base that’s all you really need in life tbh. And this guy has no flaws really except his nose at the side and that’s it.
Exactly, its insane what losing weight/growing up can do to a person if their base is good, and yea his nose is literally the smallest "problem" for him lol

Idk why but when i was getting more attractive as i got older i lost all my confidence because a brutal truth no one tells you about is men will ridicule you for being gl and working on yourself. Im autistic so when i lost weight got better skin and etc etc i was treated worse for some reason
Preach bro, for sure

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and plukee
Why do many young Chads date the trashiest looking foids?
LOL true, its kinda funny cus i use to see this guy on my fyp in 2021-2022, and this OF whore was perma posting him on tiktok she probably thought they had a "real" thing going on, meanwhile homie was just smashing her

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Xangsane
LOL true, its kinda funny cus i use to see this guy on my fyp in 2021-2022, and this OF whore was perma posting him on tiktok she probably thought they had a "real" thing going on, meanwhile homie was just smashing her
I wouldn't say always but I noticed a lot of the gen Z ones tend to date the trashiest looking foids. Do you think it's because those foids permastalk them?

• +1
Exactly, its insane what losing weight/growing up can do to a person if their base is good, and yea his nose is literally the smallest "problem" for him lol

Preach bro, for sure
Check my recent thread

wait the same whore?
Is she spic

I wouldn't say always but I noticed a lot of the gen Z ones tend to date the trashiest looking foids. Do you think it's because those foids permastalk them?
View attachment 2762167
What do you mean with "trash talk exactly"?
Also who are these mentally insane people in the comments larping? " i know him" "i use to party with them" LOL, who actually believes these comments

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What do you mean with "trash talk exactly"?
Also who are these mentally insane people in the comments larping? " i know him" "i use to party with them" LOL, who actually believes these comments
trashy looking women, little to no clothes, lots of makeup

wait the same whore?
Is she spic
Yes this OF girl i linked, thats the one he was smashing, she use to perma post him on tiktok during 2022 cus they dated, but he was just smashing her and probably never wanted anything serious, she removed all pictures/tiktoks off him as well LOL

• +1
U niggas are so fucking stupid holy shit

• +1
Yes this OF girl i linked, thats the one he was smashing, she use to perma post him on tiktok during 2022 cus they dated, but he was just smashing her and probably never wanted anything serious, she removed all pictures/tiktoks off him as well LOL
Who do you think he'd go for?
I think she's dating larayyy now?

trashy looking women, little to no clothes, lots of makeup
My bad i read "permastalk" as "perma trash talk" lol sry, im not sure, but honestly i think in this case these "influencesrs" were all living in the same house and she probably got passed around, there was some other decent looking tiktokers in that house so wouldnt be surprised

• +1
My bad i read "permastalk" as "perma trash talk" lol sry, im not sure, but honestly i think in this case these "influencesrs" were all living in the same house and she probably got passed around, there was some other decent looking tiktokers in that house so wouldnt be surprised
Who do you think they'd both eventually settle for

No way this guy is htn bro, chadlite for sure, he has bones to and eye halo, sure bash his nose but the rest is kinda "flawless" lol
bones look mid, Kaden hammond is a chad for that age range even though he's manlet

Who do you think he'd go for?
I think she's dating larayyy now?
I use to watch him on tiktok and he talked about how he was always the chubby fat kid, and he had a massive ego boost(i dont blame him) He has done modeling as well in the recent year so im sure it fuels his ego even more, i havnet watched him a lot but i saw him posting with this subhuman a lot

i wonder if he is smashing her lol

• +1
I use to watch him on tiktok and he talked about how he was always the chubby fat kid, and he had a massive ego boost(i dont blame him) He has done modeling as well in the recent year so im sure it fuels his ego even more, i havnet watched him a lot but i saw him posting with this subhuman a lot

i wonder if he is smashing her lol

I used to be a chubcel and am a little bigger than him in the body now with a similar but more ethnic pheno
I don't have a big ego. But he's an influencer so I do think he's fucking around a lot with girls throwing pussy at him

Who do you think they'd both eventually settle for
Pretty boy will probably end up with some model or something lol, OF girl with some beta buxxer, nobody is gonna commit to an OF girls, especially not if your an influencer yourself

• +1
Better nose than mine

• JFL
Reactions: Verline
Pretty boy will probably end up with some model or something lol, OF girl with some beta buxxer, nobody is gonna commit to an OF girls, especially not if your an influencer yourself
then get cheated on when he's washed by 30