Best looking tiktok pretty boy

Pretty boy will probably end up with some model or something lol, OF girl with some beta buxxer, nobody is gonna commit to an OF girls, especially not if your an influencer yourself
why do you think he'd end up with a model?

Pretty boy will probably end up with some model or something lol, OF girl with some beta buxxer, nobody is gonna commit to an OF girls, especially not if your an influencer yourself

I used to be a chubcel and am a little bigger than him in the body now with a similar but more ethnic pheno
I don't have a big ego. But he's an influencer so I do think he's fucking around a lot with girls throwing pussy at him
People underestimate what losing weight can do, especially for your face if you got the genetics. Clueless niggers on tiktok promoting gua sha or something cringe to profit of insecure teens,

and like you mentioned he is an influencer he knows he can have sky high standards, especially with all the younger women simping for him in the comments

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Xangsane
use use 25 faces out of the thousands theory

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
People underestimate what losing weight can do, especially for your face if you got the genetics. Clueless niggers on tiktok promoting gua sha or something cringe to profit of insecure teens,

and like you mentioned he is an influencer he knows he can have sky high standards, especially with all the younger women simping for him in the comments
do you think if he weren't an influencer who would he go for?

why do you think he'd end up with a model?
He is in the industry, and he even talked about how his confident was garbage when he was younger, usually people that were "nobodies" and turn into "somebodies" get a massive ego which is good imo, i dont think he will settle for anything less, maybe not a model but for sure a stacylite at least

• +1
His comment sections are crazy

Funny how someone this untalented blows up like that for having crazy blue eyes. Hes made some youtube videos talking about how he was 'grinding' and 'worked' for his looks. But who can blame him we would all do the same.

this is the quality girls that true prettyboy slayers get, not this faggot (yes Sergi is more masculine then him over)

He is in the industry, and he even talked about how his confident was garbage when he was younger, usually people that were "nobodies" and turn into "somebodies" get a massive ego which is good imo, i dont think he will settle for anything less, maybe not a model but for sure a stacylite at least
to be honest many male models don't date female models themselves

do you think if he weren't an influencer who would he go for?
Still Staceylite tbh, he would still get insane attention from girls regardless, of course not as much but for sure enough to fuel his ego

• +1
  • +1
His comment sections are crazy

Funny how someone this untalented blows up like that for having crazy blue eyes. Hes made some youtube videos talking about how he was 'grinding' and 'worked' for his looks. But who can blame him we would all do the same.
Preach, i respect it tbh, he was really chubby as a teen and talks about the importance of losing weight and taking care of yourself in a non cringe way

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Still Staceylite tbh, he would still get insane attention from girls regardless, of course not as much but for sure enough to fuel his ego
do you think pretty boy or more masc has higher SMV?

more masc example:

to be honest many male models don't date female models themselves
I meant that he is in the modeling industry, so i dont think he would settle for anything less then someone with model tier looks

• +1
Preach, i respect it tbh, he was really chubby as a teen and talks about the importance of losing weight and taking care of yourself in a non cringe way
I was also really chubby as a teen but holy shit I missed out on so much

• +1
Reactions: Verline
I meant that he is in the modeling industry, so i dont think he would settle for anything less then someone with model tier looks
you really think so? Many male models settle for normie foids.

Swag nightmare mogs him
not even close, sergi has foreign halo and has a better eye are despite muh "a10s" where as this dude just looks like that faggot Josh Richards

• +1
do you think pretty boy or more masc has higher SMV?
Pretty boys have a chokehold over girls under the age of 25, after that masc dominates

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Xangsane
you really think so? Many male models settle for normie foids.
Lmfao not wrong, psl gods even have a thing for subhumans lol, i just personally think this pretty boy would not settle for anything less then staceylite,

he did some serious videos regarding how he felt insanely bad about himself when he was chubby and got no attention from girls, then when he had his "glow up" he got insane attention, he is young as well and he made it to the modeling industry and lets not forget his massive cult following as well, i think it would just fuel his ego so much he wouldnt settle for less

• +1

this is the quality girls that true prettyboy slayers get, not this faggot (yes Sergi is more masculine then him over)

you called segri mtn the other day

• +1
you called segri mtn the other day
i troll, but realistically Sergi has the best phenotype possible and this prettyboy has one of the worse

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 29747
Slaying easily tbh
Why? I mean compared to carrington?
Lmfao not wrong, psl gods even have a thing for subhumans lol,
I wonder why many of the really GL men (particularly robust prettyboy leaning maesthetic/maesthetic/masc) go for more subhuman women
just personally think this pretty boy would not settle for anything less then staceylite,
why so?
he did some serious videos regarding how he felt insanely bad about himself when he was chubby and got no attention from girls, then when he had his "glow up" he got insane attention, he is young as well and he made it to the modeling industry and lets not forget his massive cult following as well, i think it would just fuel his ego so much he wouldnt settle for less
And you think based on the girls he dated he won't settle for less
any race?

Why? I mean compared to carrington?
Carrington appeals to girls under 25 the most, i have seen a few "mature" women simping as well but its so rare lol
wonder why many of the really GL men (particularly robust prettyboy leaning maesthetic/maesthetic/masc) go for more subhuman women
I question this everyday brah
I watched him for quite sometime, i think being bullied or just made fun off for being chubby(especially when your a kid/teen) if you get a taste of attention(in this case A LOT of attention) your ego will sky rocket which is something he addressed as well, so thats what im basing my opinion on

• +1
Carrington appeals to girls under 25 the most, i have seen a few "mature" women simping as well but its so rare lol
I wish I had his youth
Do you think maesthetic+ has lower appeal these days, and even robust prettyboy?
I watched him for quite sometime, i think being bullied or just made fun off for being chubby(especially when your a kid/teen) if you get a taste of attention(in this case A LOT of attention) your ego will sky rocket which is something he addressed as well, so thats what im basing my opinion on
I was getting more attention as I leaned down and softmaxxed more but I wouldn't say I'm egotistical. I still had horrible confidence

I wish I had his youth
Same, his attention started when he was like 18 as well, lucky mother fucker

Do you think maesthetic+ has lower appeal these days, and even robust prettyboy?
Sad to say but yea, just look at the pretty boys such as swag, vinnie, chase etc etc, its the pretty boys with twink physiques blowing up lol

was getting more attention as I leaned down and softmaxxed more but I wouldn't say I'm egotistical. I still had horrible confidence
I think it stays with a person, being chubby even if your not getting bullied is brutal, especially when your young, you get 0 attention, then as in your case you lean out and softmaxx you start getting the attention, i think it fucks with you thats why i think your confidence didnt improve as much as it should have

• +1
Same, his attention started when he was like 18 as well, lucky mother fucker

Sad to say but yea, just look at the pretty boys such as swag, vinnie, chase etc etc, its the pretty boys with twink physiques blowing up lol
when I leaned out I was always bigger than a twink physique. Always more athletic
do you think I'm a bit too masc compared to them?
I think it stays with a person, being chubby even if your not getting bullied is brutal, especially when your young, you get 0 attention, then as in your case you lean out and softmaxx you start getting the attention, i think it fucks with you thats why i think your confidence didnt improve as much as it should have
do you think my upbringing and personaly also fucked it up big time?

when I leaned out I was always bigger than a twink physique. Always more athletic
do you think I'm a bit too masc compared to them?
When it comes to younger girls, then i would say yes, they prefer the "twink" or more lean physique compared to a more masculine physique

do you think my upbringing and personaly also fucked it up big time?
Dont say that, i honestly dont think it has anything to do with upbringing(imo) i think what affects you is when you see your "chad" friends get all the girl attention while you get non(talking from experience) your at your most vulnerable state when your in your teens

• +1
When it comes to younger girls, then i would say yes, they prefer the "twink" or more lean physique compared to a more masculine physique
I wonder why
Dont say that, i honestly dont think it has anything to do with upbringing(imo) i think what affects you is when you see your "chad" friends get all the girl attention while you get non(talking from experience) your at your most vulnerable state when your in your teens
I saw normies get more shit tbh. The tall, extroverted and social normies

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Verline
I saw normies get more shit tbh. The tall, extroverted and social normies
In what way, if you can explain further, thanks

• +1
In what way, if you can explain further, thanks
so many girls are naturally into them and those normies usually take home loads of girls

• +1
he looks like Gojo

• +1
Please delete, I didnt wanna be recognized on here

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Am I the only one that literally can’t watch more than 2 seconds of any of these tiktoks without feeling like I am going to die from cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Verline, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
Huge blackpill girl I know with a bf said she likes carrington and would chew his foreskin

i watch carrington too, partially because he's a mogger but i just like the guy.

Chadlite
Very good side

high chadlite to low chad, nose cucks like mine

• +1