3. BICEPS
4. FOREARMS
5. NECK
6. LEGS

I have a bad feeling about this thread :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Penis.
Wear grey sweatpants to show off your big ol' dong.

@itsOVER

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 206, FatmanO and 2 others
Face muscles ngl

• +1
Reactions: Final82, dodt and Sc22
Can’t really improve or train jaw or bone structure but I guess you can through surgery. Then again I see skinny frail looking guys and skinny fat / and slightly shredded guys slay .

neck/traps
shoulders
arms
forearms
upper back

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Can’t really improve or train jaw or bone structure but I guess you can through surgery. Then again I see skinny frail looking guys and skinny fat / and slightly shredded guys slay .
Tbh lifting improved my face

Neck and masseters.

Neck and masseters.
Do you have any good chewing routines? Im currently chewing 5 pieces of gum 30 minutes on each side 1day on 1off+ some some tongue chewing to strenghten tongue.

Arms and shoulders

DELTS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
1) Masseter
2) Neck
3) Shoulders

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Forearms, Shoulders, Chest.

Neck, Traps, Delts, Lats

V Taper is underrated

8bkaiz1

Shoulders/delts and forearms/wrists are good halos and can be seen miles away.
When your shirt is off, then abs/biceps/triceps.

V shape is 1 which covaries with body fat and musculature (but also heavily genetic).

Last edited:
Show scientific studies that body deosent matter

Atleast I gymcel. Your undeveloped 15 year old ass shoudnt even be here tbh

But neck is halo too right
I gymcel and i am probably bigger than you lmao.

How is the book project going ?

It is slow, I should stop rotting on this forum, but sometimes it helps me clear out my thoughts, thoughts I might in part include in the book at times. I realized that if I want to explain PSL and the Black Pill in his totality I need to explain that social evolutionary mismatches in mate choice that are created by modernity and for this I will need an introductory part that explains different evolutionary concepts and basic info on the different Pills so people can understand where I am coming from. And while I am at it, I want to draw the line and explain with an exhaustive scientific approach where exactly the truth lies between the Blue Pill, Red Pill, Black Pill, MGTOW, PUA and popular scientific perspectives like evo psy. So basically, I am making this way longer and more complex as I am going, this has to be due to my tendency to be way too the perfectionist in everything I am doing.
So, for now, I have a draft done of about 50'000 words with some parts that are started expending a bit with the content. I read over 200 studies, my goal is to quote about 100 to 200 studies in the book, half of it purely to explain what women find attractive, mostly in relation to looks, and the other half to explain how the current state of dating came to be and based on that knowledge, what are the dating/relationship effective strategies. I am consuming a lot of related content at the moment (books/videos) and adding to the understanding/theories I am building as I am going. If I can finalize this gargantuan project I am pretty sure it will be the ultimate sexual dynamic guide for men, if not life guide because everything revolves around mating. I am very invested in it, I will do it for sure, I am confident I can produce something of high value, but it is difficult to predict how much time it will take me as of now.

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones, 11gaijin, Deleted member 281 and 2 others
It is slow, I should stop rotting on this forum, but sometimes it helps me clear out my thoughts, thoughts I might in part include in the book at times. I realized that if I want to explain PSL and the Black Pill in his totality I need to explain that social evolutionary mismatches in mate choice that are created by modernity and for this I will need an introductory part that explains different evolutionary concepts and basic info on the different Pills so people can understand where I am coming from. And while I am at it, I want to draw the line and explain with an exhaustive scientific approach where exactly the truth lies between the Blue Pill, Red Pill, Black Pill, MGTOW, PUA and popular scientific perspectives like evo psy. So basically, I am making this way longer and more complex as I am going, this has to be due to my tendency to be way too the perfectionist in everything I am doing.
So, for now, I have a draft done of about 50'000 words with some parts that are started expending a bit with the content. I read over 200 studies, my goal is to quote about 100 to 200 studies in the book, half of it purely to explain what women find attractive, mostly in relation to looks, and the other half to explain how the current state of dating came to be and based on that knowledge, what are the dating/relationship effective strategies. I am consuming a lot of related content at the moment (books/videos) and adding to the understanding/theories I am building as I am going. If I can finalize this gargantuan project I am pretty sure it will be the ultimate sexual dynamic guide for men, if not life guide because everything revolves around mating. I am very invested in it, I will do it for sure, I am confident I can produce something of high value, but it is difficult to predict how much time it will take me as of now.

That's impressive ngl.
You should definitely do it man. Having seen your debating skills, you legit have the potential to become famous and bring change to society with this. Looking forward to it brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and Dude420
That's impressive ngl.
You should definitely do it man. Having seen your debating skills, you legit have the potential to become famous and bring change to society with this. Looking forward to it brother

Thanks for the encouragement I appreciate! ;)

When’re you targeting to finish it? Any dates in mind?

Dude420 you are an intelligent guy so go ahead with your project, sounds interesting

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
@Dude420
You first need to decipher attractiveness patterns and mechanisms in males. I think people in communities obsessed with looks currently understand only 1-2% of those patterns. We cannot fully comprehend that mechanism, but it seems our inherent instincts and subconsiousness do.

When’re you targeting to finish it? Any dates in mind?

I really can't tell at the moment, I have no idea myself.

@Dude420
You first need to decipher attractiveness patterns and mechanisms in males. I think people in communities obsessed with looks currently understand only 1-2% of those patterns. We cannot fully comprehend that mechanism, but it seems our inherent instincts and subconsiousness do.

If you read the scientific studies you will find clearly identifiable patterns, anything you can think about, there are already scientific studies that have been done about it, I would fuse them together to break down each aspect one by one. Everything about looks/attraction can be explained from an evolutionary framework.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
I think its this way.

1. Neck
2. Upper back/Traps
3. Glutes

What do you guys think?
in my opinion the ranking is:
1 - Traps
2 - Neck
3 - Shoulders
4 - chest
5 - arms
6 - lats
7 - Gluteus
8 - Abs
Do you have any good chewing routines? Im currently chewing 5 pieces of gum 30 minutes on each side 1day on 1off+ some some tongue chewing to strenghten tongue.
best chewing routine is eating hard food like carrots cut in big slices

Last edited:
Shoulders and arms

1 - Traps
2 - Neck
3 - Shoulders
4 - chest
5 - arms
6 - lats
7 - Gluteus
8 - Abs

disagree with chest, most girls dont even see it when you have clothes on

1 - Traps
2 - Neck
3 - Shoulders
4 - chest
5 - arms
6 - lats
7 - Gluteus
8 - Abs

I do that so thats good!

disagree with chest, most girls dont even see it when you have clothes on
They see mine but I have very noticable chest genetics

So, everything matters, but a guy with decend body rated 5 psl gets 10 times less girls than a 6/10 with an average body, JFL

So, everything matters, but a guy with decend body rated 5 psl gets 10 times less girls than a 6/10 with an average body, JFL
Studies?

I think its this way.

1. Neck
2. Upper back/Traps
3. Glutes

What do you guys think?

BasementDwellingIncelScientist/10
Penis.
Wear grey sweatpants to show off your big ol' dong.

I did that... I had 8 guys with the phones out recording my crotch at school once... They said I had a boner, but I really didnt...
Show scientific studies that body deosent matter

Atleast I gymcel. Your undeveloped 15 year old ass shoudnt even be here tbh

But neck is halo too right

U barely gymcel...
1 - Shoulders
2 - Chest
3 - Abs
4 - Traps
5 - Biceps
6 - Triceps
7 - Forarms
8 - Lats
9 - Quads
10 - Calves

Last edited:
1. veiny forearms with propertinal wrists
2. 3d shoulders(not just broad shoulders)
3. thick upper back( medial traps and lats) plus juicy upper chest

Also I saw a comment saying women can’t see your chest with clothes on.
The reason for that is cuz you arnt thick enough and don’t have developed medial traps which are the hardest yet biggest back muscle to build.

I think its this way.

1. Neck
2. Upper back/Traps
3. Glutes

What do you guys think?

Face is the most important - if you have great face - you don’t even need to be muscular . All you need is decent height and non fat body . Masseter and jaw probably on the top .

• +1
Reactions: dodt