Best muscles for attraction?

Face is the most important - if you have great face - you don’t even need to be muscular . All you need is decent height and non fat body . Masseter and jaw probably on the top .
Most people don't have a model face tho..
2. 3d shoulders(not just broad shoulders)
I dont think thats possible withtout roids
in my opinion the ranking is:
1 - Traps
2 - Neck
3 - Shoulders
4 - chest
5 - arms
6 - lats
7 - Gluteus
8 - Abs

best chewing routine is eating hard food like carrots cut in big slices
Traps, what side of traps is best?

disagree with chest, most girls dont even see it when you have clothes on
if you wear fit clother, girls notice the chest immediately

Do you have any good chewing routines? Im currently chewing 5 pieces of gum 30 minutes on each side 1day on 1off+ some some tongue chewing to strenghten tongue.
Can't you train your masseters every day?

Can't you train your masseters every day?
you can't train your masseter without crooking your teeth, for example if you train the masseter by putting an elastic band in your mouth, the 100kg strength of the masseter crooks the teeth

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
How comparable is men's arousal from seeing a good ass on a girl to girls arousal from seeing a particularly developed muscles on a man's body? I think women dont get that pleasure from watching as much as men do.

How comparable is men's arousal from seeing a good ass on a girl to girls arousal from seeing a particularly developed muscles on a man's body? I think women dont get that pleasure from watching as much as men do.
Much lower for women no doubt. Men get aroused by almost everything.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and dodt
Much lower for women no doubt. Men get aroused by almost everything.
Is there any academic research, so that we clearly lose all our hopes on that? As far as I know, a correct V shape doesnt get nearly the same attention (without face) as a fat ass (without face). We are fucked

Last edited:
1. Shoulders
2.neck
Although a perfect physique is one that is proportional from head to toe. Zero parts lacking.

Is there any academic research, so that we clearly lose all our hopes on that? As far as I know, a correct V shape dont get nearly the same attention (without face) as a fat ass (without face). We are fucked
Not that I know of. But the reason I’m saying lower for women because men are biologically wired to get aroused more because of all the testosterone. Men even have fetishes for BBWs. Comparing women and men here is a no brainer imo.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
Not that I know of. But the reason I’m saying lower for women because men are biologically wired to get aroused more because of all the testosterone. Men even have fetishes for BBWs. Comparing women and men here is a no brainer imo.
But thats what actually matters, cuz woman are still get aroused more from a face that men get. Or at least they are aroused not less than us.

LATS they make you look WIDE