Best places irl to meet new people

negawattlol

negawattlol

NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER !
Title, I was in a boarding school for 2 years all my friends are in the army right now, not many people to hang out with, any suggestions of where to meet people?

Young adults 18-21

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and 4ever
Just go to college!

What are youth zones
Ah if you’re in the UK there’s a lot of them it’s where the youth meet up together and just do activities and stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot, MaghrebGator and negawattlol
Ah if you’re in the UK there’s a lot of them it’s where the youth meet up together and just do activities and stuff
In my shithole only clubs and I don’t like that environment

Is it like a meet up group where you talk about shit?

In my shithole only clubs and I don’t like that environment
Where u from and also clubs are so bad in my area too all the women are 30+ with Botox 🤮

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Gym maybe, work in with people and talk between sets

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
Gym maybe, work in with people and talk between sets
I feel it'd kinda weird talking to people ar thr gym, I talked to one guy he was a old white dude, he was cool but I don't see him anymore

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
I feel it'd kinda weird talking to people ar thr gym, I talked to one guy he was a old white dude, he was cool but I don't see him anymore
Not weird at all imo. Talk to people you'd talk to normally as well tbh. Similar age, etc

• +1
I can't rn, any other suggestions
Gyms, activity clubs and groups, volunteer organizations, acting or dancing classes, etc., although nothing beats college - to make friends you must spend around 50-100 hours around other people, chat and interact with them, this happens easily in school, high-school, college, etc., but after that the opportunities are much more limited...
When you start working for example, people there can be older, or they already have a circle of friends and don't want others, there's also the stress of the job, so people might not be too friendly, it's just so much more difficult to make friends after college.
Going to a gym or activity club also doesn't guarantee you'll make friends, if other people go there sporadically or at a different schedule than you, it needs to be a place where you can stay around others regularly for several hours at least a few days per week, so you'll have enough interaction with them to reach those 50-100 hours required to form a friendship.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and negawattlol
Gyms, activity clubs and groups, volunteer organizations, acting or dancing classes, etc., although nothing beats college - to make friends you must spend around 50-100 hours around other people, chat and interact with them, this happens easily in school, high-school, college, etc., but after that the opportunities are much more limited...
When you start working for example, people there can be older, or they already have a circle of friends and don't want others, there's also the stress of the job, so people might not be too friendly, it's just so much more difficult to make friends after college.
Going to a gym or activity club also doesn't guarantee you'll make friends, if other people go there sporadically or at a different schedule than you, it needs to be a place where you can stay around others regularly for several hours at least a few days per week, so you'll have enough interaction with them to reach those 50-100 hours required to form a friendship.
Really good reply, thanks homie

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
  • +1
my house bro big ahh parties here but im in the corner crying like the incel I am even though its my party

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and negawattlol
very specific aspie reply you don’t need to hang out for muh 50 hrs to become friends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and negawattlol
very specific aspie reply you don’t need to hang out for muh 50 hrs to become friends
make-friends-POQ2.png

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss