Best way to prevent bloating in the morning is OMAD

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

ConstructionMaxxing
I have been doing OMAD for the last 3 years. I only eat lunch at 12 and nothing else, maybe some zero coke. This allows me to not be bloated in the morning, as all the salt content would be out of the system by the time I wake up + carbs would be depleted too. I also do 5 minutes guasha routine in the morning just to get rid of any bits of water in my face. I will never go out in public with a bloated face. It is very cucked.

*********LEANMAXX OR ROPEMAXX*****

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, 5.5psl, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
i only eat dinner im not bloated all day and i drink regular coke because im a sugar addict

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and N8verBegan
and OMAD stands for..?

ah makes sense. is this a bad idea during teenage years
Yes don't ever do any sort of cutting during teen years. Bulk up with 200+ excess calories

my raw primal diet keeps me debloated 24/7 no matter what and when i eat

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Yes it’s good but you will look like a stick insect due to low carbs / salt.

Bull shit i’ve been doing OMAD for months and i’m always bloated in the morning.

It’s normal because fluids go into your face when sleeping, try to sleep with more pillows under your bed.

But the bloat disappears in 3/4h so you’ll be fine after a while.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I have been doing OMAD for the last 3 years. I only eat lunch at 12 and nothing else, maybe some zero coke. This allows me to not be bloated in the morning, as all the salt content would be out of the system by the time I wake up + carbs would be depleted too. I also do 5 minutes guasha routine in the morning just to get rid of any bits of water in my face. I will never go out in public with a bloated face. It is very cucked.

*********LEANMAXX OR ROPEMAXX*****
Does guasha really work ? Seems like a cope to me but I might give it a try as it is cheap asf nothing there to lose

what do you eat in your one meal

Bull shit i’ve been doing OMAD for months and i’m always bloated in the morning.

It’s normal because fluids go into your face when sleeping, try to sleep with more pillows under your bed.

True, thats why I use guasha still, the amount of bloat is pretty big between having high salt and carb and none

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Does guasha really work ? Seems like a cope to me but I might give it a try as it is cheap asf nothing there to lose
Ya it works but u gotta do it for at least 5 minutes with proper technique. Its a subtle difference

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I will never go out in public with a bloated face. It is very cucked.
Well no. What s cucked is giving a shit about other people seeing you bloated.

Is the bloat in the morning that drastic compared to your face the rest of the day? It could be the nutrient contents in your OMAD that’s causing the bloat probably, it could be your meal is high carb/high salt, and elab on fluids theory, how do they travel to your face?

• +1
Is the bloat in the morning that drastic compared to your face the rest of the day? It could be the nutrient contents in your OMAD that’s causing the bloat probably, it could be your meal is high carb/high salt, and elab on fluids theory, how do they travel to your face?
So I usually stay away from both salt and carbs, I eat carbs during the week and cut them in the weekend to look even more cut.

I also take potassium supplements so I learned how the bloat effects my face.

And Yes, Morning bloat is brutal for me, completely fades away after but in the morning I look like crap. Must be the fact that I sleep with only 1 thin pillow under my head.

• Love it
Reactions: coispet
So I usually stay away from both salt and carbs, I eat carbs during the week and cut them in the weekend to look even more cut.

I also take potassium supplements so I learned how the bloat effects my face.

And Yes, Morning bloat is brutal for me, completely fades away after but in the morning I look like crap. Must be the fact that I sleep with only 1 thin pillow under my head.
Mirin, over for me, I can’t bother with learning what bloats my face and what doesn’t

• +1
Mirin, over for me, I can’t bother with learning what bloats my face and what doesn’t
it’s not that hard, u have to try things out and see what doesn’t work for you.

Many say that high sodium low water works for them, but it does the complete opposite for me so I do it my way.

But generally sodium and carbs are what cause 90% of the bloat.

I noticed that also sweets bloat me a little, so I keep those out in the weekend and only enjoy them during the week since I naturally have a sweet tooth.

Smoking cigarettes also strangely helps me with the bloat, idk why but whatever.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
it’s not that hard, u have to try things out and see what doesn’t work for you.

Many say that high sodium low water works for them, but it does the complete opposite for me so I do it my way.

But generally sodium and carbs are what cause 90% of the bloat.

I noticed that also sweets bloat me a little, so I keep those out in the weekend and only enjoy them during the week since I naturally have a sweet tooth.

Smoking cigarettes also strangely helps me with the bloat, idk why but whatever.
I see, to be fair since I come from an ethnic household the food choices are limited, I don’t generally bloat but there was a point a few years ago I was extremely debloated

IMG 0217

I didn’t know what I was even eating back then so I can’t emulate my old diet

Thanks for the advice btw

• +1
How are you not fat
The fat I get from the primal diet is microscopic in size.

Cooked fat is 50x the size of raw fat.

Plus you need protein every 5 hours to avoid anemia.

Your red blood cells start eating each other for energy after 5 hours.