Best ways to camouflage a long midface, surgery wise?

Deleted member 678

Deleted member 678

MSE Coper
I know longer hair on sides makes your face appear more wide but what about any surgeries that would help?

lip lift, rhinoplasty, jaw implants or surgery maybe idk and lefort (more extreme)

lip lift, rhinoplasty, jaw implants or surgery maybe idk and lefort (more extreme)
i notice when i push my lips up , doing like a kissey face type thing, my midface looks more compact, then i go back to a resting face, it looks longer again

i notice when i push my lips up , doing like a kissey face type thing, my midface looks more compact, then i go back to a resting face, it looks longer again
yeah, maybe shortening the nose and lifting the lips would give more compact midface

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand and Deleted member 678
yeah, maybe shortening the nose and lifting the lips would give more compact midface
yeah it could, cause my midface isnt SUPER long like its not over,but its on the longer side.

• +1
Reactions: her
Cheekbone, jaw, and chin implants.

No surgery for your long midface. You can just try to hide it a bit, but it is really hard to fix it 100%

No surgery for your long midface. You can just try to hide it a bit, but it is really hard to fix it 100%
yeah i mean try to hide it enough to where normies dont really notice it is what im aiming for

yeah i mean try to hide it enough to where normies dont really notice it is what im aiming for
I do also have a kinda long midface. I'm trying to longhairMaxxx, to hide it a bit .You could try if you like long hair

I do also have a kinda long midface. I'm trying to longhairMaxxx, to hide it a bit .You could try if you like long hair
i have medium length hair atm, growing it longer on the sides too instead of getting a fade like i always have. It does help to shorten my face a bit.

i have medium length hair atm, growing it longer on the sides too instead of getting a fade like i always have. It does help to shorten my face a bit.
Yeah. I look subhuman with a fade. Long hair on the sides works great.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
Yeah. I look subhuman with a fade. Long hair on the sides works great.
i dont really think my midface is really too noticeable to normies, never got called horseface or longface in my life. But its noticeable to me since im blackpilled and a looksmax user.

whats a long midface, and how do i know if i have it?

Wish I had a longer face tbh

get into a near death life threatening accident in which lefort 3 is the only way to save your life

get into a near death life threatening accident in which lefort 3 is the only way to save your life
do they give you lefort 3 for free in case thst happens?