Best Ways to Secretly Store HGH/Peptides
by myself
Table of Contents:
  • Introduction
  • Rating System
  • Methods
  • Conclusion

Introduction:
For the past few months, I've been researching Heightmaxxing and have decided to soon buy HGH. However, being a teen and living with my parents means that storing HGH (or any other peptides) is going to be a pain in the ass. My parents are incredibly nosy and strict, so if they caught me using HGH, I'm sure that there would be severe repercussions. That is why I decided that I'd do what I did best, which was coming up with a plan. I have thus identified some pretty effective methods to store peptides that you could also use, not only to hide it from your parents, but from anyone else like your roommates, intimate partners, etc.

Rating System:
I will be rating these methods on the basis of Three Categories. They will be rated out of 5. The categories are:
  1. How Easy it is to Replicate the method
  2. How Effective the method is in terms of keeping the peptides Optimally Stored
  3. How likely you are to get Caught (1 meaning that its very easy to get caught, 5 meaning that its very rare that you will get caught)

Methods:
For some reason, I came up with sexual related names to the methods which I will use as the titles

1) Abstaining
The easiest way to store something in a fridge is to just not store it in the fridge lmao. Sounds fucking retarded but its actually a pretty viable method. If you think about it logically, it makes a lot of sense. Unless you are getting these peptides from Pharma Grade companies that make millions of dollars, they are most likely going to just store these peptides out in the open, in room temperature. If you also think about it, these peptides aren't usually shipped in Ice Packs or anything else to preserve them. The time it takes for these products to get made, stored, and shipped can take months. In total, this could be months where it is not effectively stored. I also believe that these companies have a lot of fear mongering regarding the products which will incentivize you, the customer, to waste peptides and buy more from them.

Derek from MorePlatesMoreDates has written a great article on this which I will link below, where he has an example in which his friend injected a reconstituted vial of Melanotan II that had been sitting in his girlfriends purse for half a year, and it still had good effects. Obviously, anecdotal evidence isn't the best, but is definitely something to consider.

Article: https://moreplatesmoredates.com/how-long-do-kits-of-gh-and-peptides-last-before-degrading/

If you find yourself needing to use this method, follow these few rules of thumb. First, understand that peptides with a longer-chain are most likely to be more sensitive (Ex: IGF-1). Derek states that peptides last for months without significant degradation in room temperature out of direct sunlight if they have not been reconstituted. Reconstituted peptides can still last for weeks, if not months in room temperature out of direct sunlight. Just ensure that you are keeping them in as cool conditions are possible, whilst also keeping them away from sunlight

Ease - 4/5
Effectiveness - 1/5 (I don't think its as bad as a 1, but I have no proof and scientifically speaking, its best to store peptides in optimal conditions)
Riskiness - 4/5

2) Raw Dog It
Just put it in the fridge theory. This is probably one of the easiest methods. Pretty self explanatory, just put it in the fridge of your house. Obviously very very risky and would not recommend it, but you could try hiding it in a spot that may not be easily seen. If you want this to slightly be more stealthy, put the peptides during the night and then take them out during the morning before anyone else wakes up. It won't be as effective but it still sort of works.

Ease - 4/5
Effectiveness - 5/5
Riskiness - 1/5

3) Condom
This works well in conjunction with the previous method. Instead of just putting the vials in, hide it in something. To give an idea, you can hide it inside a bottle, jar, can, etc.

These are some links to soft drink safes. If you want to make your own can safe, follow one of these video tutorials:

A tip is to consider whether or not the people living with you would be likely to "investigate" the safe. For example, my family loves coca-cola and therefore it would be very likely that one of them tries to open the can, only to see my vials. However, my parents aren't the biggest fan of peanut butter, and so I could easily get away with hiding the vials in an empty peanut butter jar.

Ease - 3/5
Effectiveness - 5/5
Riskiness - 3/5

4) Cheating
Cheat on your fridge and get another one, most probably a mini fridge.

I was able to find this fridge for just $30, and there are a decent bit of other fridges just like this. This is honestly the best method, and using this with the 3rd method would be the best. The problem comes with whether or not your parents would be willing to buy you a mini fridge. If you are an adult and live with roommates or partner, it's easy for you to get one, but your parents may question the reason as to why you're getting one. If possible though, this is honestly the best method to follow.

Ease - 2/5
Effectiveness - 5/5
Riskiness - 5/5

5) DIY Pringles Can Fleshlight
Weird ass title but trust me it makes sense. I haven't tried this method and don't actually know if it works, but in theory it might and so I'm putting this out here if anyone wants to try it. Essentially, you take a Thermoflask, fill it with water and ice, and store your vials covered in ziplock bags into the thermoflaskj (multiple ziplock bags pls don't let water seep in). The problem with this method is that you would need a constant supply of ice, and you would have to ideally refill the ice in the Thermoflask twice a day, once during the morning, and once during the night. This could get really annoying, but is still a method to consider. You could also buy a thermometer to measure the water to know when to add more ice if necessary.

Link to a cheap but effective Thermoflask: https://a.co/d/eIwoBA4

Ease - 2/5
Effectiveness - 3/5
Riskiness - 4/5

Conclusion:
So, what is the best method to use? Honestly, and I hate to say it, but it depends. For the overall best method, I'd pair methods 3 and 4. For the easiest method, I'd just use 1. Try using a combination of any of these methods and do what is most convenient for you whilst also being most effective. I hope this thread could help you out!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooxmaxxingM, m0ss26, Krakowski and 1 other person
Best Ways to Secretly Store HGH/Peptides
by myself
Table of Contents:
  • Introduction
  • Rating System
  • Methods
  • Conclusion

Introduction:
For the past few months, I've been researching Heightmaxxing and have decided to soon buy HGH. However, being a teen and living with my parents means that storing HGH (or any other peptides) is going to be a pain in the ass. My parents are incredibly nosy and strict, so if they caught me using HGH, I'm sure that there would be severe repercussions. That is why I decided that I'd do what I did best, which was coming up with a plan. I have thus identified some pretty effective methods to store peptides that you could also use, not only to hide it from your parents, but from anyone else like your roommates, intimate partners, etc.

Rating System:
I will be rating these methods on the basis of Three Categories. They will be rated out of 5. The categories are:
  1. How Easy it is to Replicate the method
  2. How Effective the method is in terms of keeping the peptides Optimally Stored
  3. How likely you are to get Caught (1 meaning that its very easy to get caught, 5 meaning that its very rare that you will get caught)

Methods:
For some reason, I came up with sexual related names to the methods which I will use as the titles

1) Abstaining
The easiest way to store something in a fridge is to just not store it in the fridge lmao. Sounds fucking retarded but its actually a pretty viable method. If you think about it logically, it makes a lot of sense. Unless you are getting these peptides from Pharma Grade companies that make millions of dollars, they are most likely going to just store these peptides out in the open, in room temperature. If you also think about it, these peptides aren't usually shipped in Ice Packs or anything else to preserve them. The time it takes for these products to get made, stored, and shipped can take months. In total, this could be months where it is not effectively stored. I also believe that these companies have a lot of fear mongering regarding the products which will incentivize you, the customer, to waste peptides and buy more from them.

Derek from MorePlatesMoreDates has written a great article on this which I will link below, where he has an example in which his friend injected a reconstituted vial of Melanotan II that had been sitting in his girlfriends purse for half a year, and it still had good effects. Obviously, anecdotal evidence isn't the best, but is definitely something to consider.

Article: https://moreplatesmoredates.com/how-long-do-kits-of-gh-and-peptides-last-before-degrading/

If you find yourself needing to use this method, follow these few rules of thumb. First, understand that peptides with a longer-chain are most likely to be more sensitive (Ex: IGF-1). Derek states that peptides last for months without significant degradation in room temperature out of direct sunlight if they have not been reconstituted. Reconstituted peptides can still last for weeks, if not months in room temperature out of direct sunlight. Just ensure that you are keeping them in as cool conditions are possible, whilst also keeping them away from sunlight

Ease - 4/5
Effectiveness - 1/5 (I don't think its as bad as a 1, but I have no proof and scientifically speaking, its best to store peptides in optimal conditions)
Riskiness - 4/5

2) Raw Dog It
Just put it in the fridge theory. This is probably one of the easiest methods. Pretty self explanatory, just put it in the fridge of your house. Obviously very very risky and would not recommend it, but you could try hiding it in a spot that may not be easily seen. If you want this to slightly be more stealthy, put the peptides during the night and then take them out during the morning before anyone else wakes up. It won't be as effective but it still sort of works.

Ease - 4/5
Effectiveness - 5/5
Riskiness - 1/5

3) Condom
This works well in conjunction with the previous method. Instead of just putting the vials in, hide it in something. To give an idea, you can hide it inside a bottle, jar, can, etc.

These are some links to soft drink safes. If you want to make your own can safe, follow one of these video tutorials:

A tip is to consider whether or not the people living with you would be likely to "investigate" the safe. For example, my family loves coca-cola and therefore it would be very likely that one of them tries to open the can, only to see my vials. However, my parents aren't the biggest fan of peanut butter, and so I could easily get away with hiding the vials in an empty peanut butter jar.

Ease - 3/5
Effectiveness - 5/5
Riskiness - 3/5

4) Cheating

I was able to find this fridge for just $30, and there are a decent bit of other fridges just like this. This is honestly the best method, and using this with the 3rd method would be the best. The problem comes with whether or not your parents would be willing to buy you a mini fridge. If you are an adult and live with roommates or partner, it's easy for you to get one, but your parents may question the reason as to why you're getting one. If possible though, this is honestly the best method to follow.

Ease - 2/5
Effectiveness - 5/5
Riskiness - 5/5

5) DIY Pringles Can Fleshlight
Weird ass title but trust me it makes sense. I haven't tried this method and don't actually know if it works, but in theory it might and so I'm putting this out here if anyone wants to try it. Essentially, you take a Thermoflask, fill it with water and ice, and store your vials covered in ziplock bags into the thermoflaskj (multiple ziplock bags pls don't let water seep in). The problem with this method is that you would need a constant supply of ice, and you would have to ideally refill the ice in the Thermoflask twice a day, once during the morning, and once during the night. This could get really annoying, but is still a method to consider. You could also buy a thermometer to measure the water to know when to add more ice if necessary.

Link to a cheap but effective Thermoflask: https://a.co/d/eIwoBA4

Ease - 2/5
Effectiveness - 3/5
Riskiness - 4/5

Conclusion:
So, what is the best method to use? Honestly, and I hate to say it, but it depends. For the overall best method, I'd pair methods 3 and 4. For the easiest method, I'd just use 1. Try using a combination of any of these methods and do what is most convenient for you whilst also being most effective. I hope this thread could help you out!

Just hide it in your asshole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaximumCope and 147
You're going through all this struggle and pain in order to grow a jew nose and horse face for a little bit of height gain in return

• +1
Reactions: talented_gambler and Maalik
You're going through all this struggle and pain in order to grow a jew nose and horse face for a little bit of height gain in return
Shut up greycel

• +1
Reactions: 147, m0ss26 and becomingnearperfect
I love snow bunnies tho
4) Cheating

Ease - 2/5
Effectiveness - 5/5
Riskiness - 5/5

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect