BIMAX CCW FRONT CHANGE?

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
What are the change from frontal view

Also 10degree ccw is a big change or not?

I think:
It shorten the lower third, make the bigonial angle look more low because thé mouth move up

Any other change?

The lower will auto rotate also if there's vertical expansion of the upper resulting in a even more compact mid face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
The lower will auto rotate also if there's vertical expansion of the upper resulting in a even more compact mid face

Thx

Lets say you have downward growth, moving mandible and mandibule will result in longer face because it follows the direction of growth

So if you do bimax with ccw yes you will impact both, but would the face not be longer because it was downward at first even with impaction?

Idk if u understood me

Thx

Lets say you have downward growth, moving mandible and mandibule will result in longer face because it follows the direction of growth

So if you do bimax with ccw yes you will impact both, but would the face not be longer because it was downward at first even with impaction?

Idk if u understood me
No. Your midface would improve

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Norberg
Thx

Idk if u understood me

If they just did bimax on you and you suffer downward growth it would literally deform you and make it look like you have a class 2 the whole point of the ccw is to raise the upper up so the lower auto rotates to match leading to that wide flat class 1, remember the lower follows the upper cause it what stops it imagine you had no upper jaw you'd be able to slam your lower into your whole face like those facepull8ng contestants

im talking about lower third from front

My midface is already compact, i need to improve lower third only thats why im asking
Im literally getting bimax with ccw in 10 days

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WagedandReady, Norberg, tyronelite and 4 others
1593988843532.png
1593988870915.png1593988958577.png1593988925879.png
Bimax before and after. ❄❄❄❄ Brrrrutal ❄❄❄❄

• +1
Reactions: Norberg and Deleted member 3020
thread of true looksmaxxers. Let’s gooo

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
how much ccw?
I want to ask my surgeon 20degree ccw but idk if its possible, im seront him on the 15th

Legit just say to him, "I want as much rotation and upper projection as humanily possible'

If he asks why say you're having difficulties breathing nasally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
Legit just say to him, "I want as much rotation and upper projection as humanily possible'

Yes but you know there is a limit, because thé teeth need to be show when u smile

And idk if its healthy to make the occlusal plane negative just in ordre to get forward growth

I think the limit is straight occlusal plane

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady

just be honest and say u hate ur face and want it changed.

• +1
Reactions: Ozymandias
Yes but you know there is a limit, because thé teeth need to be show when u smile

And idk if its healthy to make the occlusal plane negative just in ordre to get forward growth

They tend to do it based on the radiography angles SBI or some shit like that? They have no issue making you gummy as long as it meets the ideal ratio of those radiography angles

bro, that is the limit. they wouldn’t rotate that much. plus you wouldn’t need that much anyway. a slight rotation is a huge improvement in the face

bro, that is the limit. they wouldn’t rotate that much. plus you wouldn’t need that much anyway. a slight rotation is a huge improvement in the face

This is my side profil vs morphed one. i hope i can get that, i would ascend hard

And yes you are right cuz i never saw négative occlusale plane

Attachments

• 68309B14-D6AE-4C92-A63D-8592DFEE6571.jpeg
    68309B14-D6AE-4C92-A63D-8592DFEE6571.jpeg
    338.1 KB · Views: 142
just be honest and say u hate ur face and want it changed.
Agree. Lying to your surgeon is not the smartest thing to do.

• +1
Reactions: Norberg and SixCRY
They tend to do it based on the radiography angles SBI or some shit like that? They have no issue making you gummy as long as it meets the ideal ratio of those radiography angles
Yes they look in radio in comparaison to frankfort plane

I will ask 3d simulation to the surgeon

This is my side profil vs morphed one. i hope i can get that, i would ascend hard

Have you sent this to your doctor? They can make this happen bro!

Have you sent this to your doctor? They can make this happen bro!

I will see him on the 15th to talk more detail about the surgery

That's not even bad

You wanna see my side profile? My upper is so far back I can shove my entire ramus into my mouth and hide my upper lip 😂😂😂😂

But that means big rotations and big movements so I'm happy

That's not even bad

You wanna see my side profile? My upper is so far back I can shove my entire ramus into my mouth and hide my upper lip 😂😂😂😂

But that means big rotations and big movements so I'm happy

The pb when the lower third is too recessed, the gonion are also high, you plan on gonion implant also?

The pb when the lower third is too recessed, the gonion are also high, you plan on gonion implant also?

I won't need it, my maxilla is basically super small, imagine Barrett level with a ridiculously small maxilla that's canted and causing huge scetheral show.

Surgeon said I should be fully okay just with work on my upper done, everything that can be wrong with the upper jaw is wrong with my jaw

I won't need it, my maxilla is basically super small, imagine Barrett level with a ridiculously small maxilla that's canted and causing huge scetheral show.

Surgeon said I should be fully okay just with work on my upper done, everything that can be wrong with the upper jaw is wrong with my jaw
I never uneerstood how bimax improve scellera, does it have an effect on undereye soft tissue?

I always have eyebags, bimax can fix it?

I never uneerstood how bimax improve scellera, does it have an effect on undereye soft tissue?

I always have eyebags, bimax can fix it?

Alright imagine the midfacial skin, when the maxilla is back, gravity is pulling it down, grab your midfacial tissue and push up, that's your actual eye area/support and what it's ment to look like, essentially the midface tissues aren't supported correctly when the maxilla is back, pulling it forward pushes everything into the correct position and pushes it back up, remember forward jaw = projection = tissue being stretched = fat pad moving forward = basically face lift

• +1
Reactions: Norberg, mewcoper and SixCRY

White smilee
My teeths appear like when I smile (crooked, with huge assymetry and overbite, but you get it). Does CCW will change the place of the teeths on the smile ? Like we'll see less of the upper and more of the lower ?

• +1
Reactions: Norberg
View attachment 495337 My teeths appear like when I smile (crooked, with huge assymetry and overbite, but you get it). Does CCW will change the place of the teeths on the smile ? Like we'll see less of the upper and more of the lower ?
Yes but surgeon can manipulateur things for example make your maxilla lower then ccw so it counter the effect etc

But the limit is your occlusal plane, look at the bimax here, she got ccw rotation and here occlusal plane was made the more neutral possible (she could of benefited little more degree)

I dont think surgeon will accept to make it more than parallel to the ground, maybe sailer will do it cuz he only want aesthetic

Attachments

• AD24CCD7-0848-4CC3-8F8D-D1866B73E1C2.jpeg
    AD24CCD7-0848-4CC3-8F8D-D1866B73E1C2.jpeg
    265 KB · Views: 125
  • E655B6E5-DE12-4693-9D63-2E2C99D670FF.png
    E655B6E5-DE12-4693-9D63-2E2C99D670FF.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Norberg, bimaximum and anti caking agents
That more compact midface actually won't be more compact midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892

U must not FORGET about the Hyoid bone, the Hyoid bone ruin ur jaw.I must be retarded because I cannot see the differences between the changes.

how much by? is it significant
No. The frontal changes from bimax are never anywhere near as apparent as profile and 3/4ths views. The most common changes I’ve read/seen are lowering of the gonial angle and alar base widening. There may be a couple others that are less often reported.

No. The frontal changes from bimax are never anywhere near as apparent as profile and 3/4ths views. The most common changes I’ve read/seen are lowering of the gonial angle and alar base widening. There may be a couple others that are less often reported.
can it reduce the mandible to floor angle?

can it reduce the mandible to floor angle?
View attachment 2473256
Not in the way you think it will. This is only achievable via implants. The reduction ccw will give you will give you a pretty apparent flaw on the mandible body and also make it look convex, like a C shape, so not ideal. The 30 degrees guy needs jaw implants to make it look good. The more CCW you get, the bigger the failo.

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03