Bimax surgery affects front profile?

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
How does a recessed jaw affect the frontal profile of the face (which I would argue is more important than the side profile) I get how asymmetry might contribute to unattractiveness, but not sure how a recessed jaw might.

Wondering how effective bimax will be as someone with class 3 malocclusion and jaw asymmetry. I have quite a bit of protrusion too, but I think it's just exacerbated by the braces I have on.

what the fuck is "front profile," you illiterate troglodyte?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975, catastaire, Lyxguxx and 1 other person
As in the front of my face as opposed to the side of my face
it was a rhetorical question, you midwit.

anyway, yeah, non-recessed faces look better from the front than recessed faces, especially in real life because in 3D it's obvious that your lower third is farther forward.

i had a chin implant, which was replaced when i had bimax, and i still look better from the front than i did with chin implant, even though the chin implant itself looked fine

anyway, yeah, non-recessed faces look better from the front than recessed faces, especially in real life because in 3D it's obvious that your lower third is farther forward.

i had a chin implant, which was replaced when i had bimax, and i still look better from the front than i did with chin implant, even though the chin implant itself looked fine
Does it affect the appearance of the nose or your eye area?

Does it affect the appearance of the nose or your eye area?
It can affect the nose but it's unpredictable and it depends on what's done. It might affect how the eyes are perceived, but it doesn't actually do anything to eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
It can affect the nose but it's unpredictable and it depends on what's done. It might affect how the eyes are perceived, but it doesn't actually do anything to eyes.
But all in all, I've heard bimax is one of the greatest means of ascending? Especially as a MTN looking to become at least chadlite? Or am I just coping? For context, my case was one of the worst my ortho has ever seen.

But all in all, I've heard bimax is one of the greatest means of ascending? Especially as a MTN looking to become at least chadlite? Or am I just coping? For context, my case was one of the worst my ortho has ever seen.
If it's something you desperately need (i.e. you are so recessed it is one of the worst cases your ortho has ever seen), then it absolutely can improve your looks dramatically. You'd want to get a bimax from a blackpilled surgeon ideally - so someone who places a high degree of importance on aesthetics. If you're somehow MTN with an insanely recessed face, then I'd imagine it'll help you. But without pictures, that's the most anyone can say.

How does a recessed jaw affect the frontal profile of the face (which I would argue is more important than the side profile) I get how asymmetry might contribute to unattractiveness, but not sure how a recessed jaw might.

Wondering how effective bimax will be as someone with class 3 malocclusion and jaw asymmetry. I have quite a bit of protrusion too, but I think it's just exacerbated by the braces I have on.
One thing for sure is that the mentalis fold and the lip incompetence resulted from a recessed mandile are eliminated to an extent.Chin to philtrum ratio is also improved.
Ti xung
IMG 20240129 131730

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 60224
Makes a huge difference for sure.

If it's something you desperately need (i.e. you are so recessed it is one of the worst cases your ortho has ever seen), then it absolutely can improve your looks dramatically. You'd want to get a bimax from a blackpilled surgeon ideally - so someone who places a high degree of importance on aesthetics. If you're somehow MTN with an insanely recessed face, then I'd imagine it'll help you. But without pictures, that's the most anyone can say.
Is it possible for aesthetics to not see noticeable improvement? I thought function equals attractiveness in the case of medically necessary bimax

Is it possible for aesthetics to not see noticeable improvement? I thought function equals attractiveness in the case of medically necessary bimax
Usually you would definitely see an improvement, but I've seen cases where someone has received a bimax strictly as a solution for sleep apnea, and the movement was only enough to fix that functional issue. They could still have the appearance of a somewhat recessed jaw. I wouldn't say this is the common result, but it can happen.

If a purely functional bimax always resulted in the maximum aesthetic improvement then discussions about which surgeon to go to would quickly become irrelevant.

Doesnt your face look narrower after bimax or am i tripping?

Doesnt your face look narrower after bimax or am i tripping?
It can as a recessed chin pulled forward can make face look longer. This is even more pronounced with CWr, however only people with a short face to begin with get that.

However, if you get ramus widening alongside bimax from a black pilled surgeon it should be enough to harmonise it. Worst comes to worst, can always get jaw fillers or implants after.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369