Black foid crying about her looks

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

It really kills me that black women are considered universally ugly and undesirable

I feel that I should start out by saying I'm not blaming anyone for anything. I know race-related topics make some people uncomfortable and defensive. I'm not trying to force anyone to change their views or preferences nor am I trying to guilt anyone. I'm merely venting about something that bothers me.

I know that race has an impact on general attractiveness and I see it play out in my real life all the time. The world isn't fair and I guess someone has got to be at the bottom but it just hurts that it's me. I'm a romantic person. Long-term relationships and marriage appeal to me. I don't really care if I'm not everyone's cup of tea but I'd like to be someone's. But that will never happen. I've come to realize that maybe women like me are just naturally uglier and not worth anything. If there is a god out there I wonder why he or she created us. What's the reason for creating a group of people that everyone hates? I've never told anyone this but deep down, I wish I wasn't black. I'd love to experience being desired and wanted. I'd love for men to see me and actually want to get to know me. I'd love to be considered someone to marry.

Well, sister, welcome to the club. How many men have you called ugly and looked at with disgust? Stupid bitch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, HeightPilledum, Deleted member 30679 and 7 others
Black bitches are such begs
Pitiful demographic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, 147, Hottaco34 and 6 others
the average black women looks like lizzo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, 147, Hottaco34 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 147 and sportsmogger

It really kills me that black women are considered universally ugly and undesirable

I feel that I should start out by saying I'm not blaming anyone for anything. I know race-related topics make some people uncomfortable and defensive. I'm not trying to force anyone to change their views or preferences nor am I trying to guilt anyone. I'm merely venting about something that bothers me.

I know that race has an impact on general attractiveness and I see it play out in my real life all the time. The world isn't fair and I guess someone has got to be at the bottom but it just hurts that it's me. I'm a romantic person. Long-term relationships and marriage appeal to me. I don't really care if I'm not everyone's cup of tea but I'd like to be someone's. But that will never happen. I've come to realize that maybe women like me are just naturally uglier and not worth anything. If there is a god out there I wonder why he or she created us. What's the reason for creating a group of people that everyone hates? I've never told anyone this but deep down, I wish I wasn't black. I'd love to experience being desired and wanted. I'd love for men to see me and actually want to get to know me. I'd love to be considered someone to marry.

Well, sister, welcome to the club. How many men have you called ugly and looked at with disgust? Stupid bitch.
She thinks the reason people don’t want her is because she’s black when it’s likely she’s just unreasonably ugly lol.

Women complaining about not being desired is quite funny tbh considering they could literally have as many low-level simps as possible.

More likely there are guys who show interest but not the ones she wants.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Gus17, 147 and 5 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 147, klip11 and Deleted member 52625
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Deleted member 30679, exo and 1 other person

Bitch crying because she wasn’t born white, Latina, mena or East Asian or mixed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, klip11 and sportsmogger
Black women and curry men
One struggle.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, RichardSpencel, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
Fucking around with AI voices, might have found a way to utilize it completely for free but have to use my own makeshift editing, used this thread as a baseline, probably gonna have more psycho voices/edits down the line.

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Trilogy and bigchunguslover
Nonsense women can't be incel

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Fucking around with AI voices, might have found a way to utilize it completely for free but have to use my own makeshift editing, used this thread as a baseline, probably gonna have more psycho voices/edits down the line.
View attachment 2582542
Nigga

She is ugly
Not her race

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Trilogy
Bitch crying because she wasn’t born white, Latina, mena or East Asian or mixed
Wouldn't have been femcel if born East African Female

Anyone who is attractive will have some sort of success depending on their rave if u have none the truth is laying infront of you your simply ugly

Nonsense women can't be incel

That video was so funny that bitch is hideous I woulda took her to a dumpster behind the restaurant

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and dimorphism
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and dimorphism
She thinks the reason people don’t want her is because she’s black when it’s likely she’s just unreasonably ugly lol.

Women complaining about not being desired is quite funny tbh considering they could literally have as many low-level simps as possible.

More likely there are guys who show interest but not the ones she wants.
I'm glad she can't get the guys she wants. If some balding Bangladeshi curry made this post, he would be told that life isn't about sex and relationships and just to focus on his job or hobbies. She should just focus on her job and hobbies.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, horizontallytall, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
They’re Tyrone only and wouldn’t take their subhuman male counterpart whom they could easily get

• +1
Reactions: klip11
westernafricantrufemel with a 1 PSL gorilla phenotype becomes fluent in yapanese

• +1
Reactions: klip11