Black guy kissed white woman in front of me

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I was at a grocery store in Halifax today, I suppose I was staring a bit in unconscious anger at a black man white woman couple I simply walked past and I noticed the black guy purposely kissed her on the lips in front of me. I think he did that to try and rub it in, like hey I got one of your women. Since we live in a corrupt politically correct dictatorship, what I want to do and what justifiably should happen to that sub human black bastard could not be done unless I wanted to go to jail. The same could be said for that white mudshark. It annoys me but what can we do? I try my best to not even acknowledge these white sluts as white anymore. I go as far to consider them dead. Really they are dead in their tracks, they don't want progeny carrying on as white, so I can't consider them white those filthy race traitors.

Any thoughts?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism, deadmanwalking, lil truecel and 17 others
I was at a grocery store in Halifax today, I suppose I was staring a bit in unconscious anger at a black man white woman couple I simply walked past and I noticed the black guy purposely kissed her on the lips in front of me. I think he did that to try and rub it in, like hey I got one of your women. Since we live in a corrupt politically correct dictatorship, what I want to do and what justifiably should happen to that sub human black bastard could not be done unless I wanted to go to jail. The same could be said for that white mudshark. It annoys me but what can we do? I try my best to not even acknowledge these white sluts as white anymore. I go as far to consider them dead. Really they are dead in their tracks, they don't want progeny carrying on as white, so I can't consider them white those filthy race traitors.

Any thoughts?

@gribsufer1

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Ricky212, datboijj and 1 other person
Should of stared the nigger in the eye and made them uncomfortable .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, anthony111553 and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and wishIwasSalludon
Shameless cuckposting, i bet you were jerking it as you wrote this...

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bedes, Gaygymmaxx, Trilogy and 9 others

Any thoughts?
They did it to mock you you should’ve socked them in the face

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and wishIwasSalludon
They did it to mock you you should’ve socked them in the face
ill do that next time. Sometimes u have to put subhumans in their place

real ones know

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Im rock hard thinking of fucking a lesbian

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander and URL code
u r deranged

• WTF
kill him bud, or your cucked forever

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and wishIwasSalludon
I was there and can confirm.

I even took a video of it:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Looks234, hattrick and 3 others
yo dude i always see you making posts about this topic and i always wonder - are you black or are you a literal white cuck who gets off to it?
nigger iq thats for sure, should kys.

What the hell you live in halifax

• +1
Nigga you got some serious problems if you seriously think like this💀

Any thoughts?
How did he look? And how did the girl look

Any thoughts?
what's your issue with black people?

u r white mtn right?

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
what's your issue with black people?

u r white mtn right?
Cumskins fear the BBC BVLL like all races. Every man knows bbc is superior and know once their women gets BBC’d they stand no chance. But I do agree up to me racemixing would be illegal

Cumskins fear the BBC BVLL like all races. Every man knows bbc is superior and know once their women gets BBC’d they stand no chance. But I do agree up to me racemixing would be illegal
Cope. Literally nobody cares about this. Only ethnic men tend to be scared of white men taking their women

Cope. Literally nobody cares about this. Only ethnic men tend to be scared of white men taking their women
True. Cumskins are terrified of BBCs slaying their foids and all races of men are rabid abused dogs when it comes to black guys taking their women so much that women actually lie and say “I have never slept with a black guy” when asked now even if they did just because men rage and auto reject them. This doesn’t happen to white men everybody on this forum will vouch for me. BBC live rent free

True. Cumskins are terrified of BBCs slaying their foids and all races of men are rabid abused dogs when it comes to black guys taking their women so much that women actually lie and say “I have never slept with a black guy” when asked now even if they did just because men rage and auto reject them. This doesn’t happen to white men everybody on this forum will vouch for me. BBC live rent free
im white and was texting a girl on snap once and she had a nigger friend (foid) and i just couldnt keep talking to her

the thought of a foid listening to rap and shit like that is fucking disgusting.

now imagine how i feel when i see a black with white foid

bbcs arent superior at all though and have lower smv, theyre inferior as fuck and disgusting

im white and was texting a girl on snap once and she had a nigger friend (foid) and i just couldnt keep talking to her

the thought of a foid listening to rap and shit like that is fucking disgusting.

now imagine how i feel when i see a black with white foid

bbcs arent superior at all though and have lower smv, theyre inferior as fuck and disgusting
You’re just autistic and a retard. Normal people as in the majority of humanity do NOT think like you. Keep your INDIVIDUAL autistic retarded quirks to yourself my comment was referring to normies as in the VAST majority of people not loser retard weirdos like you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: T50 Demon and Deleted member 50702

Any thoughts?
I didn't know there were niggers in Newfoundland?

• JFL
jfl at whitoids creating another racebait thread, when im in a bad mood i yell slurs at white people in traffic because i know they wont do shit. i wonder how many of them post racist shit behind the keyboard.

• JFL
I didn't know there were niggers in Newfoundland?
Halifax is in Nova Scotia.
American BBC slaves fled across the border to Nova Scotia before American slave emancipation. Nova Scotia has quite a lot of BBC to this day.
There is a very good chance that this nigger's ancestors lived in Nova Scotia far longer than OP's ancestors have

• +1
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma