Black men aren't alpha males.

Cope. You are writing paragraphs on .org while alpha black men are fucking your oneitis.
some truth to that, you gota avg or below avg man, talking about chads then comparing to avg black men. Notice he didn't compare the chads to tyrones, because at the end of the day the high ranking men of any race will have alot of mating options with all races of women and will fuck them. Writing on org forum feeling good about some other chad high ranking man fucking other women and having options isn't gonna make this women below want to fuck YOU.
DelightfulBitesizedAmericanwirehair-max-1mb.gif

• +1
Reactions: HeLivesAgain and CopeMoreCumskins.
I bet OP is mad that women don't care about betabuxxing like they used to anymore. He expects his socioeconomic achievements to be rewarded sexually by females. That stuff does count but it's the sexual features of black men that makes it easier for them to date interracially.
not shocked you will have avg/ugly low ranking males regardless of their race thinking the achievements of higher ranking males in their group means, they will get trickle down pussy, and when these things don't happen that lash out in racial bigot rant. Here are are group of so called inferior males, fucking the women of my race that i should have access to.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chang world order and CopeMoreCumskins.
Blacks also have higher t than white men and Latin with bigger dicks but the big differing factor here is DHT. That causes these differnces. The T differnce is marginal at best bht rhe DHT differnce is huge hence why blk get prostate cancer

Conquers weren’t peasant incels that’s a bull face cope but Africans as a whole tend to be more Raid heavy then conquer minded like Europeans, basically Europeans are liberal in that they want the planet Africans are conservative in that they jsut want to be left alone. Two differnt outlooks on life.

Some of the shortest people are African tribes as well. Bad argument

The rest is legit, but since when did black guys fuck Arab girls in the UK? That literally never happens here, mainland Europe sure I agree but in UK? Nah
Blacks fuck everyone in the UK except gooks

extremely legit thread, someone needs to perma pin this

Fucking niggers

Props for mentioning the Mongol Empire and by extension Genghis Khan.