Black women say they don't like white people cause they [probably] feel inferior

nocopemaxxing

nocopemaxxing

Iron
I am not claiming they are inferior cause I don't believe that. I believe everybody is equal.

It's just that I think black women look at white women and wish they looked like them. It hurts even more for them when the good looking black guys choose a snow bunny over them.

Women care so deeply about looks and they connect their value to looks, which is why it's such a slap in the face to BW when the black guys they want leave them for snow bunnies because they take it as being inferior since they tie their value to their looks.

Also white guys reject them alot which hurts even more because not only did Tyrone reject them for snow bunnies but now white guys rejected them too.

Also they don't wanna admit liking white guys because of past history (you know slavery). I can understand that they don't wanna admit liking white guys cause they probably see it as betraying black guys.

It hurts that black men are more attractive cause that is making them able to choose the snow bunnies. There are plenty of hot black guys but it's incredibly rare to find a black woman who is actually hot (of course hot people are rare but finding a hot black guy is like the same odds as finding a hot white guy but finding a hot black woman is incredibly hard, almost impossible).

Black guys rarely lie about liking white women because they can actually find some success with white women than black women with white guys because black guys are more attractive than black women.

Btw I have nothing against black women and I could date one but I just had to say something about the fact that they always say they like white people the least when they actually don't.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter, enchanted_elixir, socialcel and 10 others
All ethnic women know they’re inferior in the eyes of even an average white woman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, enchanted_elixir, shalomnigga and 12 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
All ethnic women know they’re inferior in the eyes of even an average white woman
Asians mog a white slut anyday

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger, enchanted_elixir, try2beme and 1 other person
They don't bro. Even though I don't like white women cause they reject me I still can't deny the fact that they mog Asians

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Sanguinius, enchanted_elixir and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, chadrone96, try2beme and 1 other person
They don't bro. Even though I don't like white women cause they reject me I still can't deny the fact that they mog Asians
Depends on the pheno ig

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Says the nigger jfl
Asian women are overrated to all hell, the only people I see that have genuine interest in them are whites with yellow fever or socially inept ethnics who watch too much anime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, try2beme, Deleted member 33136 and 4 others
Water.

Why do you think no white women bash black women? They know they're superior. It's one sided hate.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, socialcel, try2beme and 4 others
Asian women are overrated to all hell, the only people I see that have genuine interest in them are whites with yellow fever or socially inept ethnics who watch too much anime
Every race has a ofeference bruh. For niggers, that preference is white women. Personally i like my own women

I am not claiming they are inferior cause I don't believe that. I believe everybody is equal.

It's just that I think black women look at white women and wish they looked like them. It hurts even more for them when the good looking black guys choose a snow bunny over them.

Women care so deeply about looks and they connect their value to looks, which is why it's such a slap in the face to BW when the black guys they want leave them for snow bunnies because they take it as being inferior since they tie their value to their looks.

Also white guys reject them alot which hurts even more because not only did Tyrone reject them for snow bunnies but now white guys rejected them too.

Also they don't wanna admit liking white guys because of past history (you know slavery). I can understand that they don't wanna admit liking white guys cause they probably see it as betraying black guys.

It hurts that black men are more attractive cause that is making them able to choose the snow bunnies. There are plenty of hot black guys but it's incredibly rare to find a black woman who is actually hot (of course hot people are rare but finding a hot black guy is like the same odds as finding a hot white guy but finding a hot black woman is incredibly hard, almost impossible).

Black guys rarely lie about liking white women because they can actually find some success with white women than black women with white guys because black guys are more attractive than black women.

Btw I have nothing against black women and I could date one but I just had to say something about the fact that they always say they like white people the least when they actually don't.
I don't feel sorry for BW because they are the quickest to want to call someone else ugly and judge someone else on their looks. When the overwhelming majority don't look too good themselves

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, KING REIDYZ, Canwefixit and 2 others
Dating a black chick as a white guy was similar to bipolar. One minute she said she loved white people, the next she said white people are jealous of black people. Then she said she wants to make a school for just black kids when she gets rich, then she says she only wants mixed race kids to be her children. Said she loved being black then next thing you know I hear she wishes she was a white girl. I dont know what to believe now. She constantly complained that white people are racist yet would chat chit about white people herself. Said she hates when white guys are racist on dating apps, yet let me get away with racist comments. I'd love to understand what goes on in her head.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, blatonslatt, sportsmogger and 3 others

Dating a black chick as a white guy was similar to bipolar. One minute she said she loved white people, the next she said white people are jealous of black people. Then she said she wants to make a school for just black kids when she gets rich, then she says she only wants mixed race kids to be her children. Said she loved being black then next thing you know I hear she wishes she was a white girl. I dont know what to believe now. She constantly complained that white people are racist yet would chat chit about white people herself. Said she hates when white guys are racist on dating apps, yet let me get away with racist comments. I'd love to understand what goes on in her head.
Black so probably noth

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
not on AVERAGE attractiveness, as perceived by both men and women
BOTH WM and WW are considered the most desirable overall= the most water of waters ofc

Facts finally a reason why women choose inferior blacks over me

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, socialcel and Repentsinner
Are you white or negro?

most on point comment ever .....i dont like women with no tits and ass, despite being white as hell lmao

• +1
Reactions: Kamui