blackpill at its finest

Member since 2022

Member since 2022

past MTN+5'10 it's all about being NT
me: 5'6 manlet with 5/10 face(looksmaxxed) who grew up in amazing family both of my parents are still together(they never argued btw), middle class family with good jobs

my friend: 6'3 6/10 face(never heard about trimming unibrow, im serious), barely showers, his breath stinks, 0 personal hygiene, his dad left when he was young since then no father figure, mother hates him, he hates her, poor af, lowiq, bad job

average height here is 5'11 for men btw....

Who do you think has better life?

Obviously not me. He has never been out of relationship for more than a week, all of the girls he dated- "slayed" X... all of them were 6+ (he even dated my crush jfl)...

me incel?

JFL, mm's of bones.... JFL cm's of height

I had 100% better life until 12 yo, then it happened, the switch, tables turned and something strange happened, i stopped growing, it seemed like girls were actually paying attention to looks more.

I can't literally cope anymore since i was dealt with the best cards possible- chad family, good money, good and safe environment... but something is still missing.... i wonder what is that.... JFL, mm's of bones.... JFL cm's of height

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, beypazarisoda0, Suimaxxer and 8 others
so he has a better life cos he had lots of gf´s. JFL

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
It's just about looks and height man. Women used to take things like family, integrity, honour, work ethic into account but that shit means 0 now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, goldpill and Deleted member 26116
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and ascension
It's just about looks and height man. Women used to take things like family, integrity, honour, work ethic into account but that shit means 0 now.
Over for traditionalist conservatives like me.

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal and Staceymaxxing
cuck incel ideology
It is the opposite of cuckoldry. Letting women hook up with hundreds of men and marry only in their thirties is cuckoldry. Raising women to marry in their late teens and have children in their early twenties, while being respectable housewives and mothers, is not cuckoldry.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
It is the opposite of cuckoldry. Letting women hook up with hundreds of men and marry only in their thirties is cuckoldry. Raising women to marry in their late teens and have children in their early twenties, while being respectable housewives and mothers, is not cuckoldry.
I like christianity but not hypocrite politicians who have secret gay sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Look into dr paley option 5. 16cm of height leg lengthening. You can ascend to 6’1”
Bro i just said that i come from good household(i am mentally pretty stable), do you really think i am gonna pay some1 to cripple me?

• Hmm...
Reactions: nitesik
I am actually starting to think that Chad who grew up on the streets with no parents is gonna have better life than the average normie with stable/good home and good conditions for growing up

• +1
Reactions: Iteration
if you dad left your mom then you will become a slayer because he was a htn+. slayers fill and leave for better.
ugly cuck dads stay with their family and create incel/femcel off springs.

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
Women used to take things like family, integrity, honour, work ethic into account but that shit means 0 now.
They never naturally cared about these things, they just had no choice.

• +1
if you dad left your mom then you will become a slayer because he was a htn+. slayers fill and leave for better.
ugly cuck dads stay with their family and create incel/femcel off springs.
Mirin' Tanaka-kun avi.

• Love it
Reactions: mortis
  • JFL
Can you not buy him some toothpaste and mouthwash? I wouldn't let my friend walk around with stinking breath

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
i dont know how but normies are always inrelationship they always talk how bad is it etc but they cant go a week without having a bf gf

It seems like the scales have balanced out. You grew up in a favorable environment, while he enjoys the company of women. Each one wants what the other possesses.

What is your ethnicity? I've never heard of a 5'6 northern European, I didn't even know that was possible...

no she didn’t leave him for anyone, she started ldaring actually
She hoped for chads dick but she couldn't secure one because only top% young females can get top% guys. She can ons chads but some females only want relationships.

My mom’s 60 next year man I don’t think she cares about “chad’s dick” tbh
It doesn't change the fact that she left your dad because he is subhuman.
Financially secure woman only settle for htn+. Sub htn and they never stay.

Council housing with welfare money
Brutal, then it's over for your parents.
Your father couldn't get a girls he wanted and married your mom only to abuse her because there is no love between them. Your mom was ugly to secure a rich/gl man to have a good life and now lives in a camp.
Over for both tbh.

Oh my father could get all the girls he wanted, he just didn’t want kids and before he knew it he was getting old. He lived a life of slaying. He married my mom who was also old, right before menopause and never had kids. She lived a life of going from one guy to the other. My mom liked my dad because he was white, blonde and blue-eyed and my mom’s ethnic, so she didn’t hesitate to have kids with him. My dad turned 60 a week after my 1st birthday. I really only exist because of convenience and not because of love
Brutal, if your dad was slayer how you are here? Did your mom's shit genes destroy you?
Btw 85% of kids are not the product of love tbh.

Yeah, but they’re “accidents” and accidents happen because of sex which is at least a form of love, or attraction. I’m very much planned but my parents literally just wanted to check having kids off the list before it was too late lol

I’m here because my dad has genetics from WW1… the Dutch are the latest in Europe (and the world) nowadays but in 1860 they were the shortest in Europe. So i’m unlucky enough to be only 5’8” and have proportions like a victorian bodybuilder, just without the “built” part
brutal, sex always doen't mean attraction. a subhuman guy can have sex with an ugly girl and feel nothing toward her and visa versa.
your case is brutal tbh.
if you had a gl face then 5'8 would be fine, i don't believe in height tbh.

I can't literally cope anymore since i was dealt with the best cards possible- chad family, good money, good and safe environment... but something is still missing.... i wonder what is that.... JFL, mm's of bones.... JFL cm's of height
Literally me.
But I can cope with my jaw but not with my Tibias and Femurs and Spine, my Nigga.