BLACKPILL IS FAKE I REPEAT BLACKPILL IS FAKE

i hear voices

i hear voices

Master
THIS PERSON JUST ASKED ME IF I WOULD RATHER HAVE THIS STACY OR A 6/10 BLACK HAIRED SCENE GIRL AND I CHOOSE THE SCENE GIRL!!!! REJOICE WE DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THIS ANYMORE I HAVE SAVED YOU!! WORSHIP ME NOW!

Notice how only losers prefer girls like that? Truth is any guy saying he prefers a 6/10 is because he knows he can't get the Stacy and prefers something more attainable. The whole "girl next door" or "goth gf" is guys thinking they have a better chance with a regular or weird girl

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Nick.Harte, ducktruck and 1 other person
Notice how only losers prefer girls like that? Truth is any guy saying he prefers a 6/10 is because he knows he can't get the Stacy and prefers something more attainable. The whole "girl next door" or "goth gf" is guys thinking they have a better chance with a regular or weird girl
based gray with bbc avi

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Zwa M'ileng
holy shit isn’t that obvious? Bro getting upvoted for understanding my thought process 😂

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Blackpill is temporary. Scene girls are eternal.

• Love it
Reactions: i hear voices and bradpittshairline
Blackpill is temporary. Scene girls are eternal.
Dog Dancing GIF