Blackpill me on diet

KrissKross

KrissKross

A disciple of Lord Nibba and Lord Mojopin
I heard before the famine Irish were the tallest in Europe because they ate potatoes while everyone else ate wheat
Ok so I fact checked this, turns out its legit.

Fellow PotatoNiggers rise up!

Last edited:
Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned

Ok so I fact checked this, turns out its legit.

Fellow PotatoNiggers rise up!
g18o2eso9uu11.jpg
=BRO

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Low t ogre
No diet for your face

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Elementalist
Go vegan or you're reducing your lifespan by 20 years. It's been proven btw
My blood type is O+, if I go vegan I'll get sick with time(years).
Ang going vegan is not simple.

Simples thing: Stop eating industrial things. things with dye, sugar etc

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Elementalist
Keep coping
Blood type O: Meat, fish, vegetables, and fasting. Avoid dairy, processed foods, and over-eating. Blood type AB: This is considered the modern blood type, therefore they can digest anything efficiently. Its is recommend to eat organic, fresh live foods, as eating fried (etc) foods take away from your energy.

saying cope cope cope is the major cope of retards

SikKunt

SikKunt

๐’ฎ๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Ž๐“ˆ
We literally are carnivores.
Blood type O: Meat, fish, vegetables, and fasting. Avoid dairy, processed foods, and over-eating. Blood type AB: This is considered the modern blood type, therefore they can digest anything efficiently. Its is recommend to eat organic, fresh live foods, as eating fried (etc) foods take away from your energy.

Blood type diet is the most retarded shit on this planet
Indigestible

L

littlesecret

Temp. Banned

You fucking retard nothing you replied with says you can't go vegan nor did you site a reputable source.

Here, read this and stop saying you can't go vegan because of your blood type when in reality it's because you're a weak willed faggot who can't give up animal products (coming from one).

SikKunt

SikKunt

SikKunt

SikKunt

aut0phobic

aut0phobic

disgusted
Chocolate in any form = death
Avoid dairy but a little is okay
Avoid nuts
Drink LOADS OF FUCKING WATER
But of course all of that is meaningless if youโ€™re not washing your face properly
1. wrong, 100% dark chocolate/ cacao can be beneficial
2. dairy is cancer
3. lol if you say some shit about estrogen i swear to god
4. u right

SikKunt

SikKunt

Then cite a source you autistic weak willed faggot.
Nuts are literally seeds you moron, hard-shelled with fiber. It's not meant to be eaten by humans, full of anti-nutrients that destroy the gut as well. No benefits are derived from consuming them.

L

littlesecret

Temp. Banned
SikKunt

SikKunt

Do you have a source? Because I do.

I'm not vegan but I'm not a fucking brainlet retard that repeats what the meat heads in my gym tell me.
Supplementation may be required in cases of strict vegetarian diets with no intake of any animal products.

Just take pills for your deficient diet theory.
The Vegan diet is fully composed of man-made fake food with no nutritional value.
You might replace @Pendejo for being the biggest fucking retard on this forum

> The presence of these fiber remnants does not indicate lack of digestion of other nutrients in the nuts.
Literally proves nothing.
Point is, there is no reason for humans to consume such foods, no nutritional value, and plants lack 15 nutrients on top of that.

L

littlesecret

Temp. Banned
Supplementation may be required in cases of strict vegetarian diets with no intake of any animal products.

Just take pills for your deficient diet theory.
The Vegan diet is fully composed of man-made fake food with no nutritional value.

Literally proves nothing.
Point is, there is no reason for humans to consume such foods, no nutritional value, and plants lack 15 nutrients on top of that.
https://www.eatright.org/food/nutrition/vegetarian-and-special-diets/feeding-vegetarian-and-vegan-infants-and-toddlers ?

What? it literally goes against your entire fucking claim your retard "muh fiber too hard for my bitch stomach to digest"
15 nutrients on top of that.
Again, any source, or is that what your brainlet meathead friends told you?

SikKunt

SikKunt

https://www.eatright.org/food/nutrition/vegetarian-and-special-diets/feeding-vegetarian-and-vegan-infants-and-toddlers ?

What? it literally goes against your entire fucking claim your retard "muh fiber too hard for my bitch stomach to digest"
Feeding Vegetarian and Vegan Infants and Toddlers

How to make your kid an Incel 101

Keep listening to the academy of nutrition and dietetics you moron. Full of bias.

Inform yourself about nutrition. I recommend watching Bart Kay, a real scientist that understands mechanisms and doesn't rely on epidemiology (Which proves nothing).

SikKunt

SikKunt

Alright I'm getting trolled, kill yourself
No arguments, you just linked fallacious "science" without actually reading the articles like the moron you are.
Fucking clown you are mate.

SikKunt

SikKunt

Care to debunk anything he has said in his videos?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)