Blacks are unable to make a decent place to live

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
Ok this is fact they can't cope with
The blackest cities, the blackest countries and etc, they're all the worst places to live in a country/world
Niggas don't know how to make the bare minimum to have a good decent life
All they wanna do is steal kill rob :cop:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, copemaxxeer, Part-Time Chad and 20 others
JFL the 4th richest country in the world is black
Screenshot 20240407 164434

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, Mewton, rand anon and 4 others
Screenshot 20240407 164710 And the 6th safest country

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, try2beme, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
The blackest cities, the blackest countries and etc, they're all the worst places to live in a country/world
based and low inhib

Another racebisting thread by the resident hypocrite faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, reddotguy, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and sub5c3l
I don’t even necessarily agree with op sentiment I think other factors come into play (other than being black), but one deviation doesn’t really prove something
Obviously there's exceptions that prove the rule and micronations are not a good example

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel

White girls don't care about none of that

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dna_cel, yeeyeeslayer and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
PR?
Dominican Republic?
Cuba?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, raumDEuter and HitAndRun
Obviously there's exceptions that prove the rule and micronations are not a good example
Ok but also there is a lot of environmental factors in to play as to why Africans didn’t advance in society like Europeans did one huge one being ship transportation

Ok but also there is a lot of environmental factors in to play as to why Africans didn’t advance in society like Europeans did one huge one being ship transportation
Countries can be developed in less than a century
The only decent place in Africa is south Africa, I wonder why

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
I just told you why dumb fuck

Don’t really feel like getting into all of the reasons but there are reasons other than Muh blacks have inherently low iq which isn’t really true if you look at studies

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Botswana Equatorial Guinea , Gabon and Mauritius is Richer than south Africa fun fact by per capita South Africa is like 10 or 11 th richest in Africa stop licking white peoples ass for every advancement a country made because they live there as south Africa hasn't even had a white president

Successful in what? Kids becoming a trannies?:cop:
Anything that’s happening in the USA is due to human nature being free to openly express itself not the country itself but your euro ass is too low iq to comprehend that or have compassion for it

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Botswana Equatorial Guinea , Gabon and Mauritius is Richer than south Africa fun fact by per capita South Africa is like 10 or 11 th richest in Africa stop liking white peoples ass for every advancement a country made because the live there as south Africa hasn't even had a white president
The best places to live in Africa are in south Africa, they're even better than USA or European cities :cop:

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster

Cause Blacks are High IQ:

>other races: work study for "muh development" , 1-2 kids and most 0 kids
>blacks eat KFC and Watermelon, smoke weed, have 11 babies
> move to developed countries and take over by fucking bitches

Blacks ultimate goal is to take over the whole world. After the whole world becomes black they will start to develop the world.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eternal_, Kamui, bedes and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter, Costcosuperstore and sub5c3l
Another Race bait thread when you want post one of them just remember

THE WHITE COUNTRIES WITH NO IMMIGRANTS ARE THE POOR ONES

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
No. Bermuda is an offshore zone with filthy rich white people who keep their money there. It's what it is thanks to rich white people. If it wasn't for them it'd be like Haiti
Like Israel ain't rich because of white people

Fuck no you racist :rage:,
Look at Wakanda

Blacks are made to live in harmony with nature like the tribes we still see in africa

They aren't made for economy and complications

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Eternal_ and LVZZO
Another Race bait thread when you want post one of them just remember

THE WHITE COUNTRIES WITH NO IMMIGRANTS ARE THE POOR ONES
True lmao the 99% white countries of Eastern Europe are usually shtiholes compared to western

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
True lmao the 99% white countries of Eastern Europe are usually shtiholes compared to western
Western countries have migrants because they are rich not the other way around lmao
And Eastern Europe is still richer than any other non white country with few exceptions
Nigeria, the african country with the most population, with 220 million people and a country the size of France and Germany combined has only a gdp of 475 billion

OR, if you use your brain and look into the atrocities done to black/minority communities since the 1880s by the government instead of being retarded, you'll see the areas were made to be bad and crime-filled. It was the goal.

Or should I tell you what the gov did on this forum?

• +1
Reactions: dxrkprince
OP getting cooked

OR, if you use your brain and look into the atrocities done to black/minority communities since the 1880s by the government instead of being retarded, you'll see the areas were made to be bad and crime-filled. It was the goal.

As if other places on earth that literally got destroyed by wars didn't overcome everything
Blacks always have an excuse and it's never their fault, always the victims

no. you lot deserve it.
you are nothing but slaves, go back to your land to regain your freedom.

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
View attachment 2844700And the 6th safest country
Nigga love to lie
Based on "travelers" jfl
Botswana murder/homicide rate for 2021 was 10.55, a 21.52% increase from 2020. Botswana murder/homicide rate for 2020 was 8.68, a 40.09% decline from 2010. Botswana murder/homicide rate for 2010 was 14.49, a 2.71% increase from 2009.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
Nigga love to lie
Based on "travelers" jfl
Botswana murder/homicide rate for 2021 was 10.55, a 21.52% increase from 2020. Botswana murder/homicide rate for 2020 was 8.68, a 40.09% decline from 2010. Botswana murder/homicide rate for 2010 was 14.49, a 2.71% increase from 2009.
Its Rwanda that's the sixth safest country you nigger not Botswana