Blacks are unable to make a decent place to live

• Love it
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
most countries in Africa are build by europeans since most of the were colonies to european countries

80% due to sheit geography whiteys got the best parts of the planet for agriculture and transportation

• +1
Reactions: murdah
This nigger is south american disgusting Amerindian mutt that got raped by white people .
Proves while racemixing is bad
Has the lowest iq country on earth (Guatemala)
Has the shortest people on earth (shorter than Africans while being richer)
Killing each other and having the highest murder rates
Trying to cross border and get to USA to work for minimum wage and lick white peoples asses.
Kill yourself fucking retarded bean mutt
(ALSO TACOS ARE ASS)

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and murdah
Normally when someone uses slurs against south Asians, I return the favor but I’ll let it slide this time. 🙏🏿

Gengar halo is legit.
I'm sorry Bhai I didn't know you were south Asian I thought you were white from the "From Netherlands" in your profile

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
I'm sorry Bhai I didn't know you were south Asian I thought you were white from the "From Netherlands" in your bio
It’s okay bhai, you will notice I use slurs too but only as a response to racism, not just because I feel like it. And yeah, I was born and raised here but I’m not white.

• +1
This nigger is south american disgusting Amerindian mutt that got raped by white people .
Proves while racemixing is bad
Has the lowest iq country on earth (Guatemala)
Has the shortest people on earth (shorter than Africans while being richer)
Killing each other and having the highest murder rates
Trying to cross border and get to USA to work for minimum wage and lick white peoples asses.
Kill yourself fucking retarded bean mutt
my negro most of south american racemixing happened in marriages not rape (that happens everywhere in the world btw)
we didnt have apartheid like USA

• +1
my negro most of south american racemixing happened in marriages not rape, cuz we didnt have apartheid like USA
Are you sure rape didn’t take place centuries ago? In that case, it’s basically JBW taking effect; ethnic women wanting white seed willingly, rather than refusing it.

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Ok this is fact they can't cope with
The blackest cities, the blackest countries and etc, they're all the worst places to live in a country/world
Niggas don't know how to make the bare minimum to have a good decent life
All they wanna do is steal kill rob :cop:
Rwanda is doing pretty good for itself.

Are you sure rape didn’t take place centuries ago? In that case, it’s basically JBW taking effect; ethnic women wanting white seed willingly, rather than refusing it.
before coomlonizers arrived here arranged ethnic mixing happened in arranged marriages between tribes for economical and military alliances. most of them took place in sedentary, agricultural tribes since marriage is a sociotechnological development tied to agriculture on most civilizations, whereas nomadic peoples are generally polygamous - including our indians

the custom was extended to euroids, there were "hostile" tribes (usually more secluded ones that also didnt practice out-of-tribe marriage arrangements due to being nomadic or just secluded in some out-of-place isolated valley) were just exterminated in military campaigns while the 'friendlier' ones were assimilated in marriages

the non-secluded indigenous women were attracted not only to white males but also black males, and indigenous men also were attracted to snowbunnies and ebonies

not to say coomlonization was a chill process the coomlonizers exterminated most indigenous people from the prime areas like coastal areas and prime agricultural soil

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
before coomlonizers arrived here arranged ethnic mixing happened in arranged marriages between tribes for economical and military alliances. most of them took place in sedentary, agricultural tribes since marriage is a technological development tied to agriculture on most civilizations, whereas nomadic peoples are generally polygamous - including our indians

the custom was extended to euroids, there were "hostile" tribes (usually more secluded ones that also didnt practice out-of-tribe marriage arrangements due to being nomadic or just secluded in some out-of-place isolated valley) were just exterminated in military campaigns while the 'friendlier' ones were assimilated in marriages

the non-secluded indigenous women were attracted not only to white males but also black males, and indigenous men also were attracted to snowbunnies and ebonies

not to say coomlonization was a chill process the coomlonizers exterminated most indigenous people from the prime areas like coastal areas and prime agricultural soil
JFL @ “coomlonizers.”

• Love it
80% due to sheit geography whiteys got the best parts of the planet for agriculture and transportation
The best land for agriculture is actually in India they get sediments from the glaciers of the Himalayas or something like that

• Love it
Ok this is fact they can't cope with
The blackest cities, the blackest countries and etc, they're all the worst places to live in a country/world
Niggas don't know how to make the bare minimum to have a good decent life
All they wanna do is steal kill rob :cop:
What did they do to brooo💀💀💀

You keep making threads about them, what would you do if you saw this
D719567B 147D 4A23 848E 47529B5D3F6D

• +1
Contrary to what niggers of this forum think I don't hate black people
I'm just stating a FACT and people here don't accept a FACT
Half are good half are evil, but we cant really control them

Half are good half are evil, but we cant really control them
I think the evil ones are in the American continent and Europe, somehow in Africa itself they're chill

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
I think the evil ones are in the American continent and Europe, somehow in Africa itself they're chill
I have a black pharmacist and hes asf, we talk about life sometimes, hes my fav

I have a black pharmacist and hes asf, we talk about life sometimes, hes my fav
Of course I know many black nice people that are my friends
But you can't deny a big amount of them like trouble for some reason

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Of course I know many black nice people that are my friends
But you can't deny a big amount of them like trouble for some reason
Could be genetics, and damn you just changed your avi

Fake,favelas of Haiti,Rio de Janeiro and Salvador,Bahia are the best and safest places on earth.

All those women in the video are hot asf ngl
B-b-but muh black guys only get white girls that white men don't want

• Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice
The best land for agriculture is actually in India they get sediments from the glaciers of the Himalayas or something like that
another proof indians are the true Aryan 💪

He’s South American, his location says so. Yes, he’s brown but he’s not south Asian. They are different kind of brown. They have white DNA to a degree.
Nigger is still nigger