Blacks are unable to make a decent place to live

Rwanda btw :feelswhy:
@6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

HDI (2021)0,534 (165.ΒΊ)

Niggas don't even have food how they'll have guns :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Ok this is fact they can't cope with
The blackest cities, the blackest countries and etc, they're all the worst places to live in a country/world
Niggas don't know how to make the bare minimum to have a good decent life
All they wanna do is steal kill rob :cop:
Ever heard of Tulsa? A thriving Black city destroyed by whites. Not to mention when haiti first became a country they're money was stolen by the US and France. Furthermore, When african nations gained independence their leaders were killed by whites and replaced with corrupt ones. And if we look at Europe now, It is rather Whites who cannot make a safe place to live and only want to kill and rob

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Ever heard of Tulsa? A thriving Black city destroyed by whites. Not to mention when haiti first became a country they're money was stolen by the US and France. Furthermore, When african nations gained independence their leaders were killed by whites and replaced with corrupt ones. And if we look at Europe now, It is rather Whites who cannot make a safe place to live and only want to kill and rob
Haiti was never a good place, 300 years of freedom and can't even have basic stuff, meanwhile Dominican republic is in way better shape on the same island. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and murdah
:soy:oh yeah I want to live in rwanda

• +1
As if other places on earth that literally got destroyed by wars didn't overcome everything
Blacks always have an excuse and it's never their fault, always the victims
Realistically, we have always been the victims.

Haiti was never a good place, 300 years of freedom and can't even have basic stuff, meanwhile Dominican republic is in way better shape on the same island. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
I just explained why u fucking shit wipe

• +1
Black genes are dominant
Only places with dominant genes: Haiti and Jamaica
images

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Nigerians migrate to US and outperform literally everyone aside from Indians and Jews.
richest man in the world is african

musk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dxrkprince, sub5c3l, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 1 other person
>From Campinas, Brazil

Brown people who live in shitholes are the worse type because tf you mad at black ppl for, not they fault you live in a shithole just looking at your city is pure shitskin fuel :feelswhat:

Image 25

Image 24

Rather be born in the slums of Africa than to be born a shitskin in Latin America at least an African has a chance into getting out of the poverty, non white Latinos either stuck in the favelas forever and watch their sister sell pussy for western men or have move to the US

Last edited:
As if other places on earth that literally got destroyed by wars didn't overcome everything
Blacks always have an excuse and it's never their fault, always the victims
By aid from the same countries that exploited the people of africa and their land you fucking retard :lul::lul::lul:

Tired of talking to degenerate europeans who look at problems at surface level

>From Campinas, Brazil

Brown people who live in shitholes are the worse type because tf you mad at black ppl for, not they fault you live in a shithole just looking at your city is pure shitskin fuel :feelswhat:

View attachment 2846886

View attachment 2846887

Rather be born in the slums of Africa than to be born a shitskin in Latin America at least an African has a chance into getting out of the poverty, non white Latinos either stuck in the favelas forever and watch their sister sell pussy for western men or have move to the US
Keep cherry picking retarded nigger
images

And people from Mauritius are curry not black
:Comfy:
images

Keep cherry picking retarded nigger
images
Why do brown people always post skyline pics of the tall buildings downtown to prove their country not a shithole like nigga.....

meanwhile on ground level its nothing but unfinished brick buildings with bars on the windows and barb wire mixed with graffiti on everything
167 R Conselheiro Lencio de Carvalho Google Maps

1045 R Bernardino de Campos Google Maps

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Why do brown people always post skyline pics of the tall buildings downtown to prove their country not a shithole like nigga.....

meanwhile on ground level its nothing but unfinished brick buildings with bars on the windows and barb wire mixed with graffiti on everything
View attachment 2846939

View attachment 2846941
You keep cherry picking :Comfy:
I can find worst pictures o New York if I want
images

• Ugh..
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia
You keep cherry picking :Comfy:
I can find worst pictures o New York if I want
images
even the houses you posted look like sumthing a shitskin would build thinking it looks "high class"

bro a slum in Rwanda is cleaner than your whole entire city

even the houses you posted look like sumthing a shitskin would build thinking it looks "high class"

bro a slum in Rwanda is cleaner than your whole entire city

What kind of disgraceful cope is that :feelswhat:

Sometimes people from Pakistan can look good, for blacks that's impossible
Even blacks worship the mixed people

Ok this is fact they can't cope with
The blackest cities, the blackest countries and etc, they're all the worst places to live in a country/world
Niggas don't know how to make the bare minimum to have a good decent life
All they wanna do is steal kill rob :cop:
Let's compare our regions now Im Southern African your Southern Asian
Screenshot 20240408 212013 Screenshot 20240408 211957
Cry hard paki waki

What is he then
He’s South American, his location says so. Yes, he’s brown but he’s not south Asian. They are different kind of brown. They have white DNA to a degree.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
He’s South American, his location says so. Yes, he’s brown but he’s not south Asian. They are different kind of brown. They have white DNA to a degree.
Even worse