blood test results

realt50

realt50

Bronze
got my blood test results. lmk if anything is wrong with me, i’m 15 and doctors are blackpilled enough to tell me the truth 😂

Attachments

• 716C303C-FB3F-41F3-925D-671C48190440.jpeg
    716C303C-FB3F-41F3-925D-671C48190440.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
did you get a regular 'complete blood test' i got one today but i have to wait 4 days for results

did you get a regular 'complete blood test' i got one today but i have to wait 4 days for results
not sure i asked for test levels and they did everything in their power to not give me them😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and finn899
you have high cholesterol, like top percentile high to the point where you should contact a doctor as soon as possible.

• +1
Reactions: User28823, proxyy and JFK
you have high cholesterol, like top percentile high to the point where you should contact a doctor as soon as possible.
i was eating 8-10 eggs a day 1 month prior to the blood test. tommorow i have an appointment with nutritionist, i’ve been eating like 1-3 eggs a day now tho

i was eating 8-10 eggs a day 1 month prior to the blood test. tommorow i have an appointment with nutritionist, i’ve been eating like 1-3 eggs a day now tho
it's more than just eggs, you are literally in the worst possible category of having a stroke.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
it's more than just eggs, you are literally in the worst possible category of having a stroke.
he probably just has familial hypercholesterolemia. Triglycerides are well within range.

and cholesterol alone is not a very good indicator of chd

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
he probably just has familial hypercholesterolemia. Triglycerides are well within range.

it is when you are in this range, this isn't mildly elevated, it's extremely high.

Is this cholesterol shit a problem? I eat 8 eggs a day I don't want to quit eating or reducing eggs

got my blood test results. lmk if anything is wrong with me, i’m 15 and doctors are blackpilled enough to tell me the truth 😂
just by looking at them i'd say you have no hope heightmaxxing or puberty maxxing unfortunately

it is when you are in this range, this isn't mildly elevated, it's extremely high.
It's high but so is his HDL. His ratio is 4.5 which is well within the healthy range. It's not surprising for someone who eats that many eggs a day, either.

The lipid hypothesis has mostly been debunked by now, LDL isn't a good indicator of chd when HDL is also high. That ratio is usually determined by the quality of the fat sources.

yep can’t even blame the eggs lol, starting in 2020 i was eating mcdonald’s, whole pizzas, and every possible junk food in the store possible DAILY, literally no nutrients and i never burned those calories cuz i was busy playing fortnite. i was like 12 tho i’m skinny fat but i’ve been gymmaxxing lately. what would u do to lower my LDL?

Is this cholesterol shit a problem? I eat 8 eggs a day I don't want to quit eating or reducing eggs
doc limited me from 6-10 a day to 1-2. i have a nutritionist appointment tmr but eggs shouldn’t do much harm if you don’t have a fucking HORRIBLE past in terms of eating poison (junk food)

LDL Cholesterol is mostly irrelevant when it comes to heart health, don't worry. What matters is your HDL, if it's too low then it means your dietary fats come from shit sources (refined seed oils).

Eggs, meats, butter, olive oil, etc... will never hurt your heart health.

Cholesterol is a precursor to testosterone, so it being low is terrible for you.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, HTN_Mentalcel and BoneDensity
lay off the junk food , it'll lower ur LDL. Drink more water to lower your creatinine

LDL Cholesterol is mostly irrelevant when it comes to heart health, don't worry. What matters is your HDL, if it's too low then it means your dietary fats come from shit sources (refined seed oils).

Cholesterol is a precursor to testosterone, so it being low is terrible for you.
should i stay in the 1-4 eggs daily range? cuz 8-10 was lowkey crazy

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, realt50 and HTN_Mentalcel

Yeah I thought his doctor is bluepilled with 1-2 eggs per day jfl.

Olive oil isn't a seed oil so it should be fine right?

I hear olive oils in supermarkets are fake and actual seed oils because the Italian mafia is scamming. This true?

lay off the junk food , it'll lower ur LDL. Drink more water to lower your creatinine
haven’t touched junk food in 3 months, i also shit once every 2 days since i’ve started my new diet. deffo needa drink more water, i do 3 hours of intense soccer training a day and lift weights for about an hour, then do 1000 push-ups spread out throughout the day, and finally 20K thousand steps daily

3 hours of intense soccer training a day and lift weights for about an hour, then do 1000 push-ups spread out throughout the day
How is your weightlifting progress?

How is your weightlifting progress?
i just started like a month ago, it’s pretty low t cuckish jfl, i’m also doing MMA. any recommendations for beginners? low volume high intesity etc?

thanks lifefuel boyo, can you recommend me for organic and whole/healthy foods? for proteins, carbs, and healthy fats pls. imma go to the market next week, i’m 3 months strong without my shitty diabolical past and hope to never go back. i literally use to have intense soccer sessions and right after i use to eat 2 big ass bags of chips with reeces cups EVERYTIME😂

i just started like a month ago, it’s pretty low t cuckish jfl, i’m also doing MMA. any recommendations for beginners? low volume high intesity etc?
You're doing too much with too little intensity. Eat more, rest way more and train way harder.

You're doing too much with too little intensity. Eat more, rest way more and train way harder.
thanks, if i keep up with this refined lifestyle for another year, when im ready to take HGH at 16 i’ll actually get some bone and height results correct? i could only imagine a death tier diet and worse cholesterol than my current LDL + HGH

thanks, if i keep up with this refined lifestyle for another year, when im ready to take HGH at 16 i’ll actually get some bone and height results correct? i could only imagine a death tier diet and worse cholesterol than my current LDL + HGH
Augment your lifestyle to prioritize rest and get as many calories from meat, dairy and eggs as possible. Exercise should be short and intense.

Augment your lifestyle to prioritize rest and get as many calories from meat, dairy and eggs as possible. Exercise should be short and intense.
own those disgusting bluepilled scums, after your recommendations it’ll only make my HGH journey next year easier opposed as to a jew diet right?

you have hepatitus LMFAOAOA

Why tf are you eating 8 eggs a day. Start eating only the best and healthiest bio eggs so you stop nuking your cholesterol stats.

3-4eggs a day max, even bodybuilders agree w that

u were circumcised or raped unfortunately, did the doctor say anything about it
nope, i’ll ask him next time abt it tho, never been raped tho JFL😭 still a virgin 15 incel. must’ve been spread throughout someone close to me. is it bad? doesn’t that have something to do with the liver?

nope, i’ll ask him next time abt it tho, never been raped tho JFL😭 still a virgin 15 incel. must’ve been spread throughout someone close to me. is it bad? doesn’t that have something to do with the liver?
over if you calling urself an incel at age 15

Im not saying you wont get results I'm saying hgh will probably kill you based on the blood test
in a year with a completely different lifestyle that LDL will drop and i’ll be much healthier

not sure but pretty sure it will make ur dick have acne or sum bc im pretty sure girls know if you have it or not

Yeah I thought his doctor is bluepilled with 1-2 eggs per day jfl.

Olive oil isn't a seed oil so it should be fine right?

I hear olive oils in supermarkets are fake and actual seed oils because the Italian mafia is scamming. This true?
Olive oil, coconut oil and avocado oil are generally good but you need to buy extra virgin olive oil, because normal versions are not standardized so they're not even olive oil

should i stay in the 1-4 eggs daily range? cuz 8-10 was lowkey crazy
you can eat as many as you want. I eat 6 ed but you can eat more

Olive oil, coconut oil and avocado oil are generally good but you need to buy extra virgin olive oil, because normal versions are not standardized so they're not even olive oil
what for?

ur literally gonna drop dead from atherosclerosis any minute now with that LDL cholesterol

then again, there are some polymorphisms that allow one to have high cholesterol with no health complications but i would still be wary