Blue Eyes is a huge halo (use contact lenses or get surgery)

Admit what? Don't be a fucking retard. It doesn't halo you but it also doesn't failo you. Do you understand shitskin? That tall dark and handsome stick is a fucking retard cope and doesn't mean "ethnic with black hair and brown eyes".

I live in Scandinavia and you are an utter fucking retard if you think fair nordic men aren't popular. Just look at the nordic edition of Love Island and shit.
Keep crying for the med slayers who are fucking your women you nerdic cuck:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367, AscendingHero and Loud_Jock
meh, all i see is pure cope here,
blue eyes would look good if you have the right pheno, otherwise it's pure cope, and hunter eyes + poop color > shit tier area + blue color

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367 and spark
I was going to give you a paragraph but it would be a waste of energy
So you admit you just assume white women prefer blue eyes despite no evidence for and a lot of anecdotal evidence to the contrary?

blue eyes would look good if you have the right pheno, otherwise it's pure cope, and hunter eyes + poop color > shit tier area + blue color
Blue Hunter eyes > Brown Hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7029
Eye color copers are the biggest retards. They also barely exist on PSL. It really shows this site which is just an extension of .co will always be in the shadow of lookism.

Eye color copers are the biggest retards. They also barely exist on PSL. It really shows this site which is just an extension of .co will always be in the shadow of lookism.
Ok then y are you still here. Y would you talk to a bunch of retards?

Ok then y are you still here. Y would you talk to a bunch of retards?
How do you explain that in a pure white country on a female forum in a thread discussing the ideal male the results ended up being this:
EyesEMIMINO

Also note that 80% of women never even specified eye color since it's literally irrelevant but yeah keep wasting money on contacts or risk blindness with a surgery thinking it will improve your looks by one bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
How do you explain that in a pure white country on a female forum in a thread discussing the ideal male the results ended up being this:
View attachment 821667

Also note that 80% of women never even specified eye color since it's literally irrelevant but yeah keep wasting money on contacts or risk blindness with a surgery thinking it will improve your looks by one bit.
Hmm I don't know Just how women say shot Indian guys are attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
  • +1
Hmm I don't know Just how women say shot Indian guys are attractive
Short = massive failo to every woman.
Indian = terrible phenotypes and looks for the most part.

You put blue contact lenses on a 1/10 curry he will remain a 1/10 curry.

What med slayers? Those short hairy guys with pubic hair all over their bodies? JFL.

muh height yet Italians are just 2 cm shorter than Swedes on average

• JFL
Reactions: Loud_Jock
View attachment 821667

Do you really think you can trust what women say thay say what benefits them at that point in time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7029, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
Do you really think you can trust what women say thay say what benefits them at that point in time
View attachment 821678
Two questions.

1) What is there to benefit from for women to say anonymously on a female safe space in one of the most racist countries in the World that they prefer dark eyes?

2) What do you base this alleged blue eye preference in white women on?

View attachment 821494View attachment 821496
Huge fucking difference after photoshopping my eyes. It can seriously make our break a chad definitely going to to get laser eye colour change surgery when I'm a bit older
Blue eyes like that would be a halo, yes. I rarely see blue eyes that noticeable though, probably because those are edited.

• +1
Reactions: max369
View attachment 821673
muh height yet Italians are just 2 cm shorter than Swedes on average
That's because our country consists of 30% manlet immigrants you low IQ shitskin. They bring down all averages including IQ. Afghan guys are like 150cm lol and they are everywhere here

• +1
Blue eyes like that would be a halo, yes. I rarely see blue eyes that noticeable though, probably because those are edited.
It would trigger the same response in women make up would.
8db9ba175145e4ca73d84c4bb2e0cd58.png

It is uncommon but I have seen people with eyes like this but yes I did photoshop my eyes blue

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Two questions.

1) What is there to benefit from for women to say anonymously on a female safe space in one of the most racist countries in the World that they prefer dark eyes?

2) What do you base this alleged blue eye preference in white women on?
You are getting boring now go and annoy someone else's sub if you don't agree with us you don't have to be here

That's because our country consists of 30% manlet immigrants you low IQ shitskin. They bring down all averages including IQ. Afghan guys are like 150cm lol and they are everywhere here
Not true but keep blaming invisible people (globalist illuminati Jews) for your utter subhumanity you double digit IQ imbecile.

You are getting boring now go and annoy someone else's sub if you don't agree with us you don't have to be here
What do you base this alleged blue eye preference in white women on?

Only light eyes are big halo no matter what color.... Dark blue, Dark green does not matter.

Last edited:
The contacts which would look like in the OP photoshopped pic.
Ah, makes sense, I guess. Just make sure they don’t find out you’re wearing contacts then.

The contacts which would look like in the OP photoshopped pic.
I'm not really going to use contacts if thay look fake I'm getting a surgery

Who says I just want to attract white women
That was the only thing I was arguing for. I agree ethnic and especially Asian women prefer blue eyes. Make sure however they look real and not like in the OP because visibly fake blue eyes will make you look like a homo.

That was the only thing I was arguing for. I agree ethnic and especially Asian women prefer blue eyes. Make sure however they look real and not like in the OP because visibly fake blue eyes will make you look like a homo.
Yh tru if they look 2 fake I would not use it I don't really want to look to gay lmao

But the girls I like are like tan Brazilian girls with dark hair with light light eyes
91E6976B 54F4 4281 81CC 64E7CDDA150F
like that

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
IMG 20201122 225057

I think that dilation of the pupil matters more when it comes to lighter eye colors, cause you're not having bigger iris otherwise, and thus it needs to become prominent:

View attachment 821539
View attachment 821540View attachment 821541View attachment 821549View attachment 821542View attachment 821543View attachment 821545
Just permanently be on lsd theory.
Imo it does look creepy when it gets that much dilated. I.e. lsd tier. Nobody would ever think it's normal.

• +1
Reactions: max369 and Chintuck22
Not true but keep blaming invisible people (globalist illuminati Jews) for your utter subhumanity you double digit IQ imbecile.
What are you on about fecalskin?
Spoiler: You will NEVER feel what it's like to have an angelic white woman in your bed. That life is not for you. Sorry ethnic, next time be born white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Kmscurry
What are you on about fecalskin?
Spoiler: You will NEVER feel what it's like to have an angelic white woman in your bed. That life is not for you. Sorry ethnic, next time be born white.
Dude you will never lose virginity and end up roping after writing a massive shitpost on .co. From your posts it's clear to say you are one mentally unstable subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Loud_Jock
Dude you will never lose virginity and end up roping after writing a massive shitpost on .co. From your posts it's clear to say you are one mentally unstable subhuman.
Lost it at 14 jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
View attachment 821494View attachment 821496
Huge fucking difference after photoshopping my eyes. It can seriously make our break a chad definitely going to to get laser eye colour change surgery when I'm a bit older
Huge positive difference. Are you going to use contacts until then? You can get six month contacts for about 30$ a pair that are pretty realistic.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Cool brotha now tell me how stroma is gonna achieve that
it can't storma will never be able to replicate light blue eyes propley your stuck with your subhuman eye color buddy boy

So what is your evidence curry?
jfl im white i have blue eyes there just not insanley blue? when did i say i was ethnic?

it can't storma will never be able to replicate light blue eyes propley your stuck with your subhuman eye color buddy boy
I have blue eyes son. You missed the sarcasm in my post probably because English isn’t your first language

Do whatever you want but I have yet to see any evidence of any halo whatsoever. Until now I have only seen the opposite.
that's pure cope
you can argue whether blue eyes are a HALO if you want to
but to claim they're a failo, no, not in any universe

I have blue eyes son. You missed the sarcasm in my post probably because English isn’t your first language
jfl okay mate english isn't my first language

Eye color is cope lol have fun going blind at 34 because "muh north atlantic pheno"