Blue Eyes is a huge halo (use contact lenses or get surgery)

Huge positive difference. Are you going to use contacts until then? You can get six month contacts for about 30$ a pair that are pretty realistic.
Where do you get yours, I'd you don't mind me asking?

it looks very fake jfl

that's pure cope
you can argue whether blue eyes are a HALO if you want to
but to claim they're a failo, no, not in any universe
Never said that. All I have said was that the majority of white women openly proclaim they prefer brown eyes.

Never said that. All I have said was that the majority of white women openly proclaim they prefer brown eyes.
Source on that? Don't say your ass cause that's where I'm imagining
I have brown eyes, it's not a FAILO but it certainly is NEVER a halo. It's like being average height, it neither negatively nor positively affects you (heightcoping lanklets don't even try to respond to me)

light colored eyes are always a halo, they're not a massive halo but they're objectively always a halo. Anything that's aesthetically pleasing and relatively uncommon will always be a halo.

Source on that? Don't say your ass cause that's where I'm imagining
I have brown eyes, it's not a FAILO but it certainly is NEVER a halo. It's like being average height, it neither negatively nor positively affects you (heightcoping lanklets don't even try to respond to me)

light colored eyes are always a halo, they're not a massive halo but they're objectively always a halo. Anything that's aesthetically pleasing and relatively uncommon will always be a halo.
My source is white women. They keep mentioning dark eyes when talking about an "ideal man":

EyesEMIMINO

It is what it is.

Does this mog blue?
Yes it mogs most blues but A10 is unmoggable. Only Light green or an insane hazel with insane limbal rings compare. Very Light Green is the only eye color that is comparable to A10 imho

• +1
Reactions: remy
But the girls I like are like tan Brazilian girls with dark hair with light light eyes View attachment 821691like that
There's not many girls forget brazilian girls that look like that.

JFL just say u like Prime Adriana "Goddess" Lima

U saved them from suicide

Attachments

• DC691149-640E-4210-B34A-19EEA20070BE.jpeg
    DC691149-640E-4210-B34A-19EEA20070BE.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 11
  • 87F28507-44B4-43CC-ACE7-9061D217EDBB.jpeg
    87F28507-44B4-43CC-ACE7-9061D217EDBB.jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 14
Light eyes are a plus, for sure.
But it depends A LOT on the country u re moving. Poland, germany in some areas...is way more mainstream that colour of the eyes, so having green/brown eyes can really make a HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Colour of the eyes are not as important as the shape or eye area...or other eye related things