blunt force trauma

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
The sad reality of bonesmashing, is it is a cycle. When you start, you always see improvements that need done afterwards. Sometime the individual can handle it, other times they cannot. I don't recommend bonesmashing to everyone. It is a cycle that will have you years and years in and you will still think something needs to be bigger or needs improvement. You will end up a low iq primate with a totally over calcified face in the long run. Only good for blunt force combat sports, not much else.

Skull1

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22886
The sad reality of bonesmashing, is it is a cycle. When you start, you always see improvements that need done afterwards. Sometime the individual can handle it, other times they cannot. I don't recommend bonesmashing to everyone. It is a cycle that will have you years and years in and you will still think something needs to be bigger or needs improvement. You will end up a low iq primate with a totally over calcified face in the long run. Only good for blunt force combat sports, not much else.

View attachment 2123705
what do you mean

I report that my wrist circumpherence, properly measured went from 15.8 centimeters to 17 centimeters.
This improvement was reached with bone smashing, and it looks like it is permanent

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and ThousandCuts
I report that my wrist circumpherence, properly measured went from 15.8 centimeters to 17 centimeters.
This improvement was reached with bone smashing, and it looks like it is permanent
Any strength gains?

Also most people don’t consider the shape of the bone so they just hit randomly and then look retarded.

Aint no way you mfs actually believe bonesmashing :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: