Bone changes

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
Are bone changes permanent? If say you bonesmashed or puberty made your jaw/zygos bigger or whatever and they became very prominent.

Are those changes gonna be forever or can they shrink back to what they were before

If my zygos became prominent then 1-2 months later don't appear the same, it means it must be bloat or weight gain that gives the illusion of less prominence right?

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, Allornothing and BrahminBoss
Yes they are permanent, if anything they become bigger with age

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and rares54
Yes they are permanent, if anything they become bigger with age
only thing that can change them is a severe injure like a fracture right?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
only thing that can change them is a severe injure like a fracture right?
once new bone is created, it will stay the same size or even get slight bigger until you hit 50 yo which is when loss of bone mass become an issue

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, bradpittshairline and schizo echochamber
once new bone is created, it will stay the same size or even get slight bigger until you hit 50 yo which is when loss of bone mass become an issue
But isn't new bone easier to change because you know it's ''new''?. Or does it have the same resistance as old bone once its created

But isn't new bone easier to change because you know it's ''new''?. Or does it have the same resistance as old bone once its created
Bone is homogenous and isnt static, once the stimulus for a new bone is there and new bone material is created, it will not just go away on its own. But bonesmashing is not the way to give this stimulus IMO, as it will invariable damage soft tissue as well. Only nasion is good to bonesmash

• +1
Reactions: Ark, Youㅤ and rares54
Bone is homogenous and isnt static, once the stimulus for a new bone is there and new bone material is created, it will not just go away on its own. But bonesmashing is not the way to give this stimulus IMO, as it will invariable damage soft tissue as well. Only nasion is good to bonesmash
high IQ thanks for replying @BrahminBoss

it most definitely correlates with how much force and for how long do you apply
if you were to fall on your cheekbones it would be permanent
just think about that

it most definitely correlates with how much force and for how long do you apply
if you were to fall on your cheekbones it would be permanent
just think about that
yeah ofcourse, but if puberty grew my cheekbones and my question is if they can shrink back in some way, or if its permanent

Nigger it’s swelling that goes down and deforms your face how many times do we have to say this.

Nigger it’s swelling that goes down and deforms your face how many times do we have to say this.
I hope you get doxxed nigger every time I see your avi I know its you and your replies are always so negative and disagreeing, KYS

edit: also your reply doesnt even make any sense, why would my fucking zygos swell up when they grow because of puberty?

Isn't bonesmashing proven to be retarded. Your gonna end up with assymetry because the bone grows in random direction.

Isn't bonesmashing proven to be retarded. Your gonna end up with assymetry because the bone grows in random direction.
Yes but the question was if the changes are completely permanent for the rest of ur lifw

I hope you get doxxed nigger every time I see your avi I know its you and your replies are always so negative and disagreeing, KYS

edit: also your reply doesnt even make any sense, why would my fucking zygos swell up when they grow because of puberty?
Bluecel barking I’m always negative because most users here including yourself are mentally ill retards. It’s fucking swelling no shit it’s disappearing. Muh weight gain if you gained weight you would know. It’s not a coincidence. Shut the fuck up.

You mentioned bone smashing in the first paragraph I assume you are hitting yourself like an autist. Correct me if I’m wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Ark
Bluecel barking I’m always negative because most users here including yourself are mentally ill retards. It’s fucking swelling no shit it’s disappearing. Muh weight gain if you gained weight you would know. It’s not a coincidence. Shut the fuck up.

You mentioned bone smashing in the first paragraph I assume you are hitting yourself like an autist. Correct me if I’m wrong.
I didn't bonesmash u fucking retard, my zygos grew from puberty and I'm asking if it can shrink back. No swelling involved dude, also first time I hear bluecel thats a new one

no theyre trial you have to buy the full version

I don't need to bonesmash my zygos because i'm genetically blessed in that area, jfl if u dont wanna believe me. I was just asking for hte changes from puberty if they are permanent

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
stopping bonesmashing ima just pray to lord gandy to give me bones until puberty is done.

does those softmax really mean nothing?

I bonesmash supraorbital ridge (browridge included) and chin tbh, trying an experimental routine where i smash for 5-10 minutes hard with knuckles each area and take 1 day as rest, so 1 day is chin the next is supraorbital ridge, repeat
before starting each session i apply vaseline and after ice to reduice inflammation

stopping bonesmashing ima just pray to lord gandy to give me bones until puberty is done.

does those softmax really mean nothing?
It’s just temporary swelling. The thing is, if you don’t look good before bone smashing you won’t look good after. It just makes good bones look a bit better. Not worth all the downsides.

• +1
Reactions: Ark
It’s just temporary swelling. The thing is, if you don’t look good before bone smashing you won’t look good after. It just makes good bones look a bit better. Not worth all the downsides.
So getting hit once/punched once, won't change the bone in any way? its basically bonesmashing right?

So getting hit once/punched once, won't change the bone in any way? its basically bonesmashing right?
Depending on how strong it could form scar tissue which is usually permanent and fades away a bit if you’re lucky. Usually no, nothing will happen.

• Love it
Reactions: rares54
Depending on how strong it could form scar tissue which is usually permanent and fades away a bit if you’re lucky. Usually no, nothing will happen.
I take back my words about you bro, ur high iq and use facts