Bonesmashing my knuckles worked?

S

seeker

Platinum
My right and knuckle is visible larger by at least like 5mm. It also doesn't seem swollen as it's been a while. So how would one do this safely for the facial bones?

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
with a hammer swung at the orbitals with maximum force

My right and knuckle is visible larger by at least like 5mm. It also doesn't seem swollen as it's been a while. So how would one do this safely for the facial bones?
How long did this take? I hit my knuckles against the wall for a month and nothing changed.

How long did this take? I hit my knuckles against the wall for a month and nothing changed.
idk but I punched like really hard, and I kept punching while it felt like it was 'swollen'. its been almost a week since so I doubt it's still stolen. I think u could achieve the same effects with less intensity over weeks or months

• Woah
Reactions: maximuslaid
Same