Bonesmashing supraorbitals

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Bonesmashing the supraorbital region lightly will 100% will reduce your UEE. saw a post here few months ago of someones success story doing this, so i decided to give it a try. been bonesmashing by supraorbitals for 1.5 months straight, My UEE of my righ eyelid has reduced significantly, I didnt smash my left orbitals because i wanted to notice the change and shits fucking legit. my right eyelid UEE is 60% lower compared to my left ones.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, Deleted member 51465, zeshama and 8 others
Why Must You Be So Retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, redroses, It'snotover and 2 others
Pics

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23
bonesmashing infras decreases my uee

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
I only bonesmash zygoes everything else is too dangerous

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, normie tiktoker, ungewist and 3 others
View attachment 2513313
Bonesmashing the supraorbital region lightly will 100% will reduce your UEE. saw a post here few months ago of someones success story doing this, so i decided to give it a try. been bonesmashing by supraorbitals for 1.5 months straight, My UEE of my righ eyelid has reduced significantly, I didnt smash my left orbitals because i wanted to notice the change and shits fucking legit. my right eyelid UEE is 60% lower compared to my left ones.
pm me pics or larping

bonesmashing is cope its placebo

• +1
Reactions: reputation, ungewist and Ramsta
pm me pics or larping
I wont leak my pics here, but there are other users on here who have signifcantly reduced their UEE by smashing their supraorbitals, just use the search function. also, to note, Ive had a minimal amount of UEE before i started this experiment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alekahmeti, normie tiktoker and Ramsta
jfl next youll say staring into the sun reduces uee bc it makes u squint lmao
JoinedOct 9, 2023
Posts3
Reputation2

View attachment 2513313
ive heard nothing but negative things abt bonesmashing but atp i think i gotta do it

• +1
  • +1
Photoleap 24 10 2023 15 49 37 YdsOa

I tried boneshmashing infraorbits like 10 times in this 5month period and the other "cope" stuff like eyelidpulling. Results after 5months (3months looksmaxxed them) im 18yo
Ik my eyebrows are still fcked but im trying to grow and slight Bad eye symmetry.
Same angle same camera no squinting or eyebrow pushing

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: basic.yash, 3links2, ftb4100 and 1 other person
I have a nerve or a vein on my brow ridge so I can’t do it

• +1
View attachment 2514916
I tried boneshmashing infraorbits like 10 times in this 5month period and the other "cope" stuff like eyelidpulling. Results after 5months (3months looksmaxxed them) im 18yo
Ik my eyebrows are still fcked but im trying to grow and slight Bad eye symmetry.
Holy shit brah this is a significant change!

• +1
did your eyes get more deep set

• +1
View attachment 2513313
Post pics nigga

Just risk going blind for less uee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, FBl and aerty
View attachment 2514916
wtf give me a tutorial pls i need to ascend my eye area. and youre saying only the bonesmashing worked and the rest is cope?

wtf give me a tutorial pls i need to ascend my eye area. and youre saying only the bonesmashing worked and the rest is cope?
No i did everything including eyelidpulling icehooding and a bit and precise bonesmashing. There are many eye guides here

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and macedonpsycho
I have yet to see proof tbh, but I think I know what post you're talking about where some guy showed less UEE, but idk if he just learned to rest his brows or not tbh.

View attachment 2514916
I thought infras was supposed to give you better undereyes, or did you mean your supras? Either way, your eyes in the post picture just looks like you're just resting your brows, like this other dude I saw.

tbh, ive had little UEE when i started. its over if you have a huge amount of UEE

• +1
Bonesmashing is a no way

tbh, ive had little UEE when i started. its over if you have a huge amount of UEE
but how do u do it/whats ur routine?

View attachment 2513313
good troll

• So Sad
Reactions: heizuki
I thought infras was supposed to give you better undereyes, or did you mean your supras? Either way, your eyes in the post picture just looks like you're just resting your brows, like this other dude I saw.
Yes Brother just rest your brows and you get hunter eyes doesnt matter if you had prey eyes whole life. You really think resting brows ascends ur eye area
+i Was bloated in Post pic so you would see lines if i wouldnt rest them or my eyes would appeal Bigger cuz everything should be pushed up

Last edited:
nope, i dont think you could make your eyes deep set unless you surgerymax
You could, but you'd have to smash browridge, infras + supras and maybe some nasalpulling for a taller nose bridge

You could, but you'd have to smash browridge, infras + supras and maybe some nasalpulling for a taller nose bridge
what is nasalpulling and how do one do it?

what is nasalpulling and how do one do it?
its probably cope but you can try, basically put your index fingers on the nose bridge and pull up and forward from the base

• +1
View attachment 2513313
How many sets, reps, per day. What tool do you use and how much pressure?

• +1
Reactions: King Solomon
No i did everything including eyelidpulling icehooding and a bit and precise bonesmashing. There are many eye guides here
could u maybe tag me in some or sm or just dm me cause i need help with my eye area

you swelled your eyes temporary thats all you did

• +1
pics or never happened

View attachment 2513313
As someone who bone smashed their chin and cheekbones for around 30 minutes every night for a month, I say the results were amazing and this a w post

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and PedroFavelinha
can you pm pics of upper eyelids, idc about your entire face