Bonesmashing supraorbitals

stupid nigga

View attachment 2514916
I tried boneshmashing infraorbits like 10 times in this 5month period and the other "cope" stuff like eyelidpulling. Results after 5months (3months looksmaxxed them) im 18yo
Ik my eyebrows are still fcked but im trying to grow and slight Bad eye symmetry.
Same angle same camera no squinting or eyebrow pushing
Did it u say I had some surgery?

As someone who bone smashed their chin and cheekbones for around 30 minutes every night for a month, I say the results were amazing and this a w post
Can bonesmashing around zygos change canthal tilt or eye shape??

View attachment 2514916
I tried boneshmashing infraorbits like 10 times in this 5month period and the other "cope" stuff like eyelidpulling. Results after 5months (3months looksmaxxed them) im 18yo
Ik my eyebrows are still fcked but im trying to grow and slight Bad eye symmetry.
ngl you need to eyebrow max, ye no UUE but bro your eye brows are stinky, good thing that you can change that some what easy

View attachment 2513313
Bonesmashing the supraorbital region lightly will 100% will reduce your UEE. saw a post here few months ago of someones success story doing this, so i decided to give it a try. been bonesmashing by supraorbitals for 1.5 months straight, My UEE of my righ eyelid has reduced significantly, I didnt smash my left orbitals because i wanted to notice the change and shits fucking legit. my right eyelid UEE is 60% lower compared to my left ones.
1. Wont it damage the eyebrow follicles
2. There's blood vessels there u don't wanna fuck with them

ngl you need to eyebrow max, ye no UUE but bro your eye brows are stinky, good thing that you can change that some what easy
Are u like able to read? I literally said that my eyebrows are fucked and im maxxing them rn

I only bonesmash zygoes everything else is too dangerous
Bro did you see any changes in you’re eye shape or canthal tilt by bone smashing you’re zygos?

View attachment 2514916
Was it infra orbitals or supra?

Idk but i never Hit areas where it hurts and i pulled my skin so the veins are not there
@yaakubsfeces333

apprieciate it my friend. where would you recommend focus on when it comes to looksmaxxing