• Chad 7 PSL

Votes: 174 92.6%
  • Rich family 4 PSL

Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 4123

Deleted member 4123

Platinum
Born in a family worth 20 million dollars as 4 PSL (can ascend with surgery)
or being born as a fking 7 PSL chad who can slay until his 50's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258, Chadeep and 1 other person
7 psl chad is model tier right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CristianT, Blitz and 9 others
Rich is always better, you could lifemog others and also get surgeries .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CristianT, Deleted member 4804 and 9 others
Chad 7 psl, hopefully grow up in shitty area so im bad boy dark triad maxed aswell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4804 and 17 others
Rich, you don't have to work a day in your life and you can surgerymaxx. Only low IQ would choose 7 psl chad

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery, BrendioEEE and 6 others
Being 7PSL you can easily make money just via modeling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sandcelmuttcel, william and 14 others
It really depends what flaws make you 4 PSL and whether you can get rich/famous via your looks as a 7 PSLer. If it's flaws that can be fixed through rhino, bimax, genio, and other feasible surgeries like that then I could probably ascend to a 6 PSL and I'd take that scenario because status/wealth plus chadlite is way better than just chad. At the same time if you could get youtube famous or model or act as a 7 PSL dude then that scenario might be better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685, jordanbarrettisgod and 5 others
you can easily model at psl 7 jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
PSL 7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, Blitz and 1 other person
7 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and Pubertymaxxer3
Chad 7 PSL.
Become Model. Earn alot of money with moddeling. And make money other ways as well. possibly with the help of looks. Like gymaxxing products, and lifestyle advice. Selling it to people, whom falsely beleive you can become a Chad thorugh lifestyle abnd softmaxxing, instead of need to born like that.

And then.

Be good looking. AND have the confidence and pride of being Self Made rich.

Rich PSL4 dude, inheritted. Still feels inferior, because it's daddy money. No valdiation of self made, and validation of own skills or whatever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 685 and 10 others
7 psl chad is model tier right?
Yes
Chad 7 PSL.
Become Model. Earn alot of money with moddeling. And make money other ways as well. possibly with the help of looks. Like gymaxxing products, and lifestyle advice. Selling it to people, whom falsely beleive you can become a Chad instead of need to born like that.

And then.

Rich PSL4 dude, inheritted. Still feels inferior, because it's daddy money. No valdiation of self made, and validation of own skills or whatever.
Can ascend through surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, Greeicy and 4 others
7 psl, and will live on my looks, knowing how rare is 7 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, william, Greeicy and 3 others
Depends on how rich.I'll rather be a 4 PSL billionaire.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
rich kid can surgerymax and his SMV is significantly higher anyway

but chad can get instagram famous and never have to buy clothes/cars/jewellery ever again

i'd say chad because i like to think i'm smart enough to use assets i have to succeed in life and looks are a bit easier than money to use to your advantage IMO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, northafrfrench, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Depends on how rich.I'll rather be a 4 PSL billionaire.
20 millions is nothing to live on easy mode ngl compared to psl 7.
bill gates tier, ok.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
Rich 4 easy.

• +1
Can ascend through surgery
High risk though.
more people likely end up freaks, or basically can't ascend well with surgery.

Because with surgery.

Like proportions are very important as well. if not most important.
And if you have a good Chad face with 1 fail. Then it's easy to fix with surgery.
But if you have like an average face, all over. Every aspect needs the maxxed kinda. It seems un-do-able.

• +1
7 PSL Chad, no questions, anyone saying otherwise probably is a poorcel and fantasise about how great it is to be rich.

First off, being 4 PSL requires a lot of work to get even to 5 PSL, some faces can simply looksmax as much to a point there is a ceiling which whenever you hit it simply changing anymore than that won't make you look better, so unless the 4 PSL has some serious deformity that keeps him at 4 and his face is normal then he's pretty much fucked. Yeah he will have the money and everything but life will be pretty dull, we usually compare ourselves with the people around us so assuming you're rich you're surrounded by people of same level of wealth more or less, rich people are on average better looking anyway so he's already in disadvantage here, probably getting depressed or some sort of mental disorder because everyone around him is also rich but also good looking.

You can still make money especially as a 7 PSL, might be via your looks directly or indirectly getting the best job opportunities or better treatment overall in whole business aspects. Let's say you aren't rich but middle-class(lower/higher middle-class just ye variables), you live a healthy and happy life, you have tons of validation and fun during your teens and until your 30s, you get to have a nice Stacy wife and bigger chance for beautiful kids and you just enjoy your life in general even without all that amount of wealth others might have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mulattomaxxer, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
7 PSL Chad, no questions, anyone saying otherwise probably is a poorcel and fantasise about how great it is to be rich.

First off, being 4 PSL requires a lot of work to get even to 5 PSL, some faces can simply looksmax as much to a point there is a ceiling which whenever you hit it simply changing anymore than that won't make you look better, so unless the 4 PSL has some serious deformity that keeps him at 4 and his face is normal then he's pretty much fucked. Yeah he will have the money and everything but life will be pretty dull, we usually compare ourselves with the people around us so assuming you're rich you're surrounded by people of same level of wealth more or less, rich people are on average better looking anyway so he's already in disadvantage here, probably getting depressed or some sort of mental disorder because everyone around him is also rich but also good looking.

You can still make money especially as a 7 PSL, might be via your looks directly or indirectly getting the best job opportunities or better treatment overall in whole business aspects. Let's say you aren't rich but middle-class(lower/higher middle-class just ye variables), you live a healthy and happy life, you have tons of validation and fun during your teens and until your 30s, you get to have a nice Stacy wife and bigger chance for beautiful kids and you just enjoy your life in general even without all that amount of wealth others might have.
you think those 4 PSL billionares struggle in life because of their looks?they live much more comfortable life than chads you fantasize about it and can do countless in things in life because of how much money they have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, goat2x, Morpheus and 3 others
you think those 4 PSL billionares struggle in life because of their looks?they live much more comfortable life than chads you fantasize about it and can do countless in things in life because of how much money they have.
He said 20 millions, which is pretty low especially in richer parts of US.
Don't compare it to billionaires, if you want to make it even then a billionaire should be compared to a world-class male model because they are as rare as the billionaires, only in thousands, so yeah just think you're Alain Delon in his prime if you want to compare it to a billionaire for example.

I do not fantasize and I simply showed you some possible life scenarios, I simply said that as 7 PSL Chad is the most probably that you will live a happy and middle class life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
Be born as a 4 psl Chad with money I can make myself look like a 7 psl example Bella hadid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4123 and Pubertymaxxer3
Be born as a 4 psl Chad with money I can make myself look like a 7 psl example Bella hadid
Bad example to be honest, Bella Hadid was incredibly lucky to be able to achieve those changes and have the perfect base for it. Lots of girls who are prettier compared to pre-surgery Bella get rhinoplasty, fillers and everything she did but I doubt they end up looking like her.

• +1
He said 20 millions, which is pretty low especially in richer parts of US.
Don't compare it to billionaires, if you want to make it even then a billionaire should be compared to a world-class male model because they are as rare as the billionaires, only in thousands, so yeah just think you're Alain Delon in his prime if you want to compare it to a billionaire for example.

I do not fantasize and I simply showed you some possible life scenarios, I simply said that as 7 PSL Chad is the most probably that you will live a happy and middle class life.
7 PSL is very high though almost alain delon tier although being 7 PSL is better than having 20 Million dollars but being a billionaire is much more beneficial.

• +1
7 PSL is very high though almost alain delon tier although being 7 PSL is better than having 20 Million dollars but being a billionaire is much more beneficial.

True, but again talking about billionaires though i's only mental stretch for literally everyone on this forum. Beautiful people can be found anywhere in the world, true most of people are ugly but here and there there are quite a few of really good looking and model tier people. But billionaires are so much rare and hard to encounter that we can just have a glimpse from news and internet and just wonder how it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2597 and 2 others
psl 7 and then become a male supermodel, ez

• +1
Chad 7 PSL.
Become Model. Earn alot of money with moddeling. And make money other ways as well. possibly with the help of looks. Like gymaxxing products, and lifestyle advice. Selling it to people, whom falsely beleive you can become a Chad thorugh lifestyle abnd softmaxxing, instead of need to born like that.

And then.

modeling doesnt make that much money at all lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and Deleted member 3043
It’s not like the 4psl could get surgeries during hs while 7psl is slaying prime jb foids where they are hormonal at most at that age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Arkantos and 1 other person
a psl 4 isn’t even bad

A rich psl 4 can get surgery to make him above average. Easy choice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Rich, you don't have to work a day in your life and you can surgerymaxx. Only low IQ would choose 7 psl chad
But you cant surgerymax to 7psl unless youre already like 6.5psl.
Plus 7psl life would be easy mode, everything gets handed to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Inscol and Deleted

You can't surgery from 4psl to 7 not yet atleast but the inverse for a 7psl to a millionaire certainly is that's the kind of looks for top model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and Deleted
If it were 5 PSL I would choose the rich option but 4 is too low in comparison to 7

• +1
You can't surgery from 4psl to 7 not yet atleast but the inverse for a 7psl to a millionaire certainly is that's the kind of looks for top model
I don't want to look PSL 7, I will be satisfied with PSL 5 and hea money

• +1
I will rather be borb as a 7 PSL chad because you cant ascend to 7 PSL if you are 4....you can only ascend to 5 or 5.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1560
rich and 7 psl

• +1
7 psl is too low. I wanna be Pitt

• +1
jfl a 4PSL dude can probably not reach 6 PSL.
Also being born into a rich family = destroyed dopamine receptors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted
Money because I'm not degenerate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
modeling doesnt make that much money at all lmao
I heard Chico, O'pry and dudes like that. Became mulit-millionaires from doing modelling.
I checked it. And you are right. The pay isn't that good.
So needs a side hustle for sure, or a good job.

This male model for example. Sells all kinds lifestyle advice, on how to get fit an stuff. He probably makes good money from that.

The hourly wages are:
the Bureau of Labor Statistics puts the median hourly wage for models at $11.01. While the lowest 10 percent earned less than $8.17, the highest 10 percent earned more than $23.78

• +1
Perfectly i would like to be obese kid with chad bones underneathand decent height/frame (just like cavil). Then i would become celebrity fitness guy.

you can get rich with looks on your own.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
7 psl GIGACHAD SO I CAN BE JEREMY MEEKS LOL KYS IF YOU CHOOSE THE RICH ONE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
PSL 7s are born not made so I'd take that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alexanderr and Deleted
20 million isnt shit

• +1
depends how rich and with 7psl you already can become an high payed model

• +1