Both the “male gaze” and the “female gaze” are the opposite of what most blackpillers think

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Users here say that “girls like feminine features” and that too masculine is “male gaze”. This is the reverse of reality. Why would females be attracted to femininity? It’s just like how almost all straight males aren’t attracted masculine features on females.

The “male gaze” is NOT masculine features, but is actually feminine features, like an under-protruding nose or less masculine eyes, like almond eyes. Hunter eyes are actually the ideal. People say things like “hunter eyes are too intimidating”. This is ridiculous; maybe too intimidating to you, but girls LIKE intimidating features on men. For example: tall height, wide frame, muscles, MASCULINE bones on face, dark triad personality (at least to fuck) and hunter eyes.

This makes sense that male gaze is actually feminine features because as a male, your brain is wired to be attracted to feminine features. The real female gaze is more masculine than you think.

Big (not ethnic) noses are attractive:

Obviously, a big nose won’t make you attractive if your overall face is not attractive.

You might say: “ what about k-pop” Well, I’d argue that even k-pop stars are not an exception because most ricecels have low masculinity, and so k-pop stars would have above-average masculinity in terms of bone structure.

Now, I’m not saying I agree with masculinity copers. Shaving your head and growing a beard won’t make you more attractive to the majority of females. When I’m talking about masculinity, I’m referring to bone structure and certain soft tissue structures. Shaving your head isn’t even masculine. Just like good skin isn’t feminine. Youthful does not equal feminine.

TL;DR
Stop the fucking cope, so-called “prettyboys”
are just youthful (prime) chads with good skin and stylish hair and clothing and masc-mog 95% of users on here. Male gaze is feminine features like underdeveloped nose. The more masculine you are, the better. That is the female gaze.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chasingaesthetics, Deleted member 25211, User49 and 19 others
pretty boys are dark triad with hooked noses, noted.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25211, bugeye, babouchelelouche and 7 others

no offense bro but i think ur just trying to cope with the fact u got a big fat Jew nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25211, Deleted member 26212, babouchelelouche and 5 others
K-pop fans are like 16-18 years old. Young people like feminine features because Masc make men bit older looking. Masc look is for 20-40 years old.. Pretty boy are for 13-18 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
pretty boys are dark triad with hooked noses, noted.
so-called “prettyboys”
are just youthful (prime) chads with good skin and stylish hair and clothing

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 17872, Sprinkles and 3 others
stopped reading at that instagram video

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 7580
so-called “prettyboys”
are just youthful (prime) chads with good skin and stylish hair and clothing
the most famous prettyboys have feminine features like a "underdeveloped nose" and big lips and a lot of them have neither huge muscles, a wide frame, height or a dark triad personality

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
K-pop fans are like 16-18 years old. Young people like feminine features because Masc make men bit older looking. Masc look is for 20-40 years old.. Pretty boy are for 13-18 years old.
Cope. Masculinity has nothing to do with age. (After you’re fully developed) Young people like young people and old people like older people. Stop confusing masculinity and age when they are completely different, actually an 18 year old is more masculine than a 30 year old. Masc isn’t beard and whatnot, it’s bone structure and bone structure doesn’t make you look older after a certain point

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 1901
no offense bro but i think ur just trying to cope with the fact u got a big fat Jew nose
I have an ethnic but underprotruding nose

@weebcel

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Cope. Masculinity has nothing to do with age. (After you’re fully developed) Young people like young people and old people like older people. Stop confusing masculinity and age when they are completely different, actually an 18 year old is more masculine than a 30 year old. Masc isn’t beard and whatnot, it’s bone structure and bone structure doesn’t make you look older after a certain point
If 18 year old is masculine he will look much older than other 18 years olds. Masc make people look more adult.. More like men. Prettyboy look is more toward to feminity. . They have feminine eyes and noses with low bodyfat jawline... just because they have hollow cheek that does not mean they have strong jawline.

Do you really think this pretty boy will turn to masculine mogger when he gets older?

WHY DO YOU think ZAC efron changed his looks? When he got older he lost his pretty boy look and he never turned to masculine chad.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
If 18 year old is masculine he will look much older than other 18 years olds. Masc make people look more adult.. More like men. Prettyboy look is more toward to feminity. . They thave feminine eyes and noses with low bodyfat jawline.
They don’t have feminine eyes, they just have good eyes. But I agree their eyes could be more masculine like Opry or de poot. Their noses look feminine because of good maxilla so it’s hard to have a very prominent nose and a good maxilla but at least the nose bridge is high which is very important. You think anything attractive is feminine when that’s not the case. And 18 years old is more masculine than some man in his 30’s with lowered T levels

If 18 year old is masculine he will look much older than other 18 years olds. Masc make people look more adult.. More like men. Prettyboy look is more toward to feminity. . They have feminine eyes and noses with low bodyfat jawline... just because they have hollow cheek that does not mean they have strong jawline.

Do you really think this pretty boy will turn to masculine mogger when he gets older?

View attachment 2063239

WHY DO YOU think ZAC efron changed his looks? When he got older he lost his pretty boy look and he never turned to masculine chad.

View attachment 2063240
Also, I don’t believe any gl man is feminine. Neotenuous is not feminine although feminine is neotenuous. Would you say a prepubescent boy is feminine? No, in fact he has lower estrogen than you. He is neotenuous. If a man were truly feminine, he would not look like a man and probably be a fag. Women don’t like neotenuous men sexually, if they did they’d be pedo. They probably like neotenuous men like because of parental instincts to like children

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Downturned big nose is giga failo. It hurts even beautiful men like Gandy, imagine how much it would hurt a MTN. IRL all HTNs I see have either small noses, or big but not downturned noses. Downturned nose is also more common in recessed maxilla, cause that's how the face forms I guess.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 1901
They don’t have feminine eyes, they just have good eyes. But I agree their eyes could be more masculine like Opry or de poot. Their noses look feminine because of good maxilla so it’s hard to have a very prominent nose and a good maxilla but at least the nose bridge is high which is very important. You think anything attractive is feminine when that’s not the case. And 18 years old is more masculine than some man in his 30’s with lowered T levels
It not always the maxilla. It can be a genetic. Even some recessed people have small noses. My point is. There are feminine looking pretty boys and young people that look masculine. What makes man an pretty boy? His long hair, soft features like small nose and big lips and cute eyes. What makes young people have that masculine look ? Strong jawline with a lot of bones mass, hunter eyes, big nose and fade haircut + or stubble, smaller lips.

Big noses does not mean it needs to look like hooked one. You can have good shape with very big nose.

Last edited:
Downturned big nose is giga failo. It hurts even beautiful men like Gandy, imagine how much it would hurt a MTN. IRL all HTNs I see have either small noses, or big but not downturned noses. Downturned nose is also more common in recessed maxilla, cause that's how the face forms I guess.

Some Hooks noses are genetic. Recessed hook noses are fucking ugly as shit because the maxilla is not holding it back. Gandys hook nose looks masc as fuck with his bone structures. .

Hooks noses are genetic. Recessed hook noses are fucking ugly as shit because the maxilla is not holding it back. Gandys hook nose looks masc as fuck with his bone structures.
Hook nose works for sure with his masculine harmony. But for some it would just ruin their face. Do you agree that rhinoplasty can ascend some people?

Hook nose works for sure with his masculine harmony. But for some it would just ruin their face. Do you agree that rhinoplasty can ascend some people?
Yes. There are some very ugly noses that are way down turned. Big noses can have good shape. Its not size of nose that make them ugly. Its shape of the nose that make nose look ugly.

I have big nose with ugly front shape. Thats my big failo.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
yeah banger thread

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
aaso adrien roby is isreali i think isnt that ethnic?

• +1
aaso adrien roby is isreali i think isnt that ethnic?
You mean adrien Brody? His nose looks too Jew but when I said ethnic I meant wide. Still I think his nose is too Jew and needs a more prominent bridge and less tip

The main issue is that people usually don't know wtf they are talking about.
If this guy posted this pictures here, I'm sure 99% of users will call him a soft looking, female gaze maxxed prettyboy:

740full-michael-gioia.jpg
500full-michael-gioia.jpg

Now, same guy, same bones, just different lighting and a buzzcut:

If he posted those IG pictures instead, he would be called DOM, gigachad, bone mogger and probably even ogre...yet his dimorphism and features are exactly the same.

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, It'snotover, litaz and 4 others
If this guy posted this pictures here, I'm sure 99% of users will call him a soft looking, female gaze maxxed prettyboy:

If he posted those IG pictures instead, he would be called DOM, gigachad, bone mogger and probably even ogre...yet his dimorphism and features are exactly the same.

I agree completely. I think it’s so ridiculous how they can call a guy feminine when he has obviously masculine bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and NegativeNorwood
I agree completely. I think it’s so ridiculous how they can call a guy feminine when he has obviously masculine bone structure.

Is the same people that also says very stupid things like "rhinoplasty is cope" and would post a video like the one you posted in the OP to "prove it"...yet they forget there's people with low nose bridges which would need (surprise, surprise)...a rhinoplasty to have a more masculine nose like the one that girl likes. Peak retardation.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 1901
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 1901
Is the same people that also says very stupid things like "rhinoplasty is cope" and would post a video like the one you posted in the OP to "prove it"...yet they forget there's people with low nose bridges which would need (surprise, surprise)...a rhinoplasty to have a more masculine nose like the one that girl likes. Peak retardation.
Oh man I could never believe that level of stupidity. The notion that rhino is only good to reduce a nose when literally every single ricecel and some people of other ethnicities and even a lot of whitecels would benefit from a higher nose

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Oh man I could never believe that level of stupidity. The notion that rhino is only good to reduce a nose when literally every single ricecel and some people of other ethnicities and even a lot of whitecels would benefit from a higher nose

Agree. Augmentation rhinoplasty is rare in comparison to reduction rhinoplasty but can ascend many people hard.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and Deleted member 1901
Actual difference between male gaze and female gaze:

This guy is considered a very handsome guy by a lot of normies in his comments, some even go as far as calling him a gigachad while wheat waffles tinder experiment with him with professional photos done his matchrate was only about 14%, men are disgust sensitive and when it comes to looks less likely to point out flaws in other mens faces so they put a higher priority on muscle and how intimidating/high T a man looks while women pay much bigger attention to overall aesthetics and facial harmony. And your features dont define if youre a prettyboy or not, its mostly about being young and your hair and fashion. There are in fact some people it would not fit but most young normies can pull it off if they get lean and dont have many major failos, it can be as simple as something as a tiktok fringe and a necklace and rings.
Screenshot 188
Screenshot 189
Screenshot 190

• +1
Actual difference between male gaze and female gaze:

This guy is considered a very handsome guy by a lot of normies in his comments, some even go as far as calling him a gigachad while wheat waffles tinder experiment with him with professional photos done his matchrate was only about 14%, men are disgust sensitive and when it comes to looks less likely to point out flaws in other mens faces so they put a higher priority on muscle and how intimidating/high T a man looks while women pay much bigger attention to overall aesthetics and facial harmony. And your features dont define if youre a prettyboy or not, its mostly about being young and your hair and fashion. There are in fact some people it would not fit but most young normies can pull it off if they get lean and dont have many major failos, it can be as simple as something as a tiktok fringe and a necklace and rings.
View attachment 2063428 View attachment 2063442View attachment 2063443
Normie gaze jfl he’s HTN at best

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
Masculine guys with good hair and skincare look the best. Water thread tbh maestheic is known to be optimal

• +1
If Timothee Chalamet's nose is considered 'big' then I have an entire ventilating system for a nose
Capture

Pretty features look beautiful on both genders and ogre features look ugly on both genders. Only poor and primitive females look for ogres as providers, the high quality pretty ones want prettyboys because they want to recreate their beauty in their kids

Prettyboys get the HQNP pretty girls while male gazers get the hags

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7580, litaz and 3 others
Straight attractive women with high disgust prefer mascesthic faces meanwhile degenerate bisexual unattractive women prefer prettyboys

compared to women who were exclusively attracted to men, women who were also somewhat attracted to women rated masculine faces less attractive and feminine faces more attractive.

earlier studies revealed that less-attractive women express a lower preference for masculinity

Women who had a high sensitivity to disgust — who were repulsed by situations and stimuli that could lead to infection — tended to prefer moderately masculine men but really didn’t like either feminine or very masculine men. However, women who were less sensitive to disgust found moderately and extremely masculine men equally alluring.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, sub5inchcel and GigaAscender

"Muh hooked nose is attractive":soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and NegativeNorwood
Straight attractive women with high disgust prefer mascesthic faces meanwhile degenerate bisexual unattractive women prefer prettyboys

yeah exactly, idk why people listen to tiktokers when most of these prettyboys only have 12yo bisexuals worshipping them and not prime 18-20yo stacies. Most stacies I see irl are with the high T maesthetic chads and the prettyboys are with the social rejects.

Pretty features look beautiful on both genders and ogre features look ugly on both genders. Only poor and primitive females look for ogres as providers, the high quality pretty ones want prettyboys because they want to recreate their beauty in their kids

no, maesthethix does

No they don't. The maesthetic leaning masc niggas get all the pretty girls where I live.

Genuine husband

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ripcordgod1 and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Users here say that “girls like feminine features” and that too masculine is “male gaze”. This is the reverse of reality. Why would females be attracted to femininity? It’s just like how almost all straight males aren’t attracted masculine features on females.

The “male gaze” is NOT masculine features, but is actually feminine features, like an under-protruding nose or less masculine eyes, like almond eyes. Hunter eyes are actually the ideal. People say things like “hunter eyes are too intimidating”. This is ridiculous; maybe too intimidating to you, but girls LIKE intimidating features on men. For example: tall height, wide frame, muscles, MASCULINE bones on face, dark triad personality (at least to fuck) and hunter eyes.

This makes sense that male gaze is actually feminine features because as a male, your brain is wired to be attracted to feminine features. The real female gaze is more masculine than you think.

Obviously, a big nose won’t make you attractive if your overall face is not attractive.

You might say: “ what about k-pop” Well, I’d argue that even k-pop stars are not an exception because most ricecels have low masculinity, and so k-pop stars would have above-average masculinity in terms of bone structure.

Now, I’m not saying I agree with masculinity copers. Shaving your head and growing a beard won’t make you more attractive to the majority of females. When I’m talking about masculinity, I’m referring to bone structure and certain soft tissue structures. Shaving your head isn’t even masculine. Just like good skin isn’t feminine. Youthful does not equal feminine.

TL;DR
are just youthful (prime) chads with good skin and stylish hair and clothing and masc-mog 95% of users on here. Male gaze is feminine features like underdeveloped nose. The more masculine you are, the better. That is the female gaze.

Guts a berserk character analysis

Just look like guts theory.

You cannot deny it my bro. Big nose united.

What women =\= what women do

Guy with a big nose won’t get as many matches as smaller (not too small) nose

Both are chad. Just different types

TL;DR

you forget that most women are lesbians