Both the “male gaze” and the “female gaze” are the opposite of what most blackpillers think

Nose job cancelled, lifefuel for @bignosesmallchin

I still need septoplasty and trimax
Nigga i caged hard, Trimax is a common pen here :lul: :lul: CA748767 5862 4B94 906A 48902E25F461

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Users here say that “girls like feminine features” and that too masculine is “male gaze”. This is the reverse of reality. Why would females be attracted to femininity? It’s just like how almost all straight males aren’t attracted masculine features on females.

The “male gaze” is NOT masculine features, but is actually feminine features, like an under-protruding nose or less masculine eyes, like almond eyes. Hunter eyes are actually the ideal. People say things like “hunter eyes are too intimidating”. This is ridiculous; maybe too intimidating to you, but girls LIKE intimidating features on men. For example: tall height, wide frame, muscles, MASCULINE bones on face, dark triad personality (at least to fuck) and hunter eyes.

This makes sense that male gaze is actually feminine features because as a male, your brain is wired to be attracted to feminine features. The real female gaze is more masculine than you think.

Big (not ethnic) noses are attractive:

Obviously, a big nose won’t make you attractive if your overall face is not attractive.

You might say: “ what about k-pop” Well, I’d argue that even k-pop stars are not an exception because most ricecels have low masculinity, and so k-pop stars would have above-average masculinity in terms of bone structure.

Now, I’m not saying I agree with masculinity copers. Shaving your head and growing a beard won’t make you more attractive to the majority of females. When I’m talking about masculinity, I’m referring to bone structure and certain soft tissue structures. Shaving your head isn’t even masculine. Just like good skin isn’t feminine. Youthful does not equal feminine.

TL;DR
Stop the fucking cope, so-called “prettyboys”
are just youthful (prime) chads with good skin and stylish hair and clothing and masc-mog 95% of users on here. Male gaze is feminine features like underdeveloped nose. The more masculine you are, the better. That is the female gaze.

You have the analytical skills of a 3rd grader.

Please die.

Mostly correct.
Femalegaze is essentially a man with masculine bones with slightly feminine looksmaxxes

Malegaze is just some tryhard who mascmaxxed. Who to foids looks like hes overcompensating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
The malegaze appeals to men because it's something any man can achieve with a bit of work regardless of your base. It's said work that earns a fellow man's respect. Any guy can grow a beard even if a bit of additional aid is needed, any man can work for their muscle, and with a light amount of splurging any guy can fashion maxx a bit, go to the barber, and go on some light skin care routine. It gives any normie guy a path to follow and feel proud of. It's why the redpill is far more common as it's a way to for guys to feel like they're still "winning" in some way

The femalegaze is however purely genetics. If you have a weak genetic base it will be sniffed out under any of those looksmaxxing methods mentioned prior. It consists of aspects that are largely predetermined at birth, height, facial bone mass, colouring be it skin, eye, and hair, or your bodily frame. Nothing makes people seethe more than people who were born into their good fortune, such as people who were born into wealth, people who were born into a higher class, people who were born into a racial group with more prestige. The mere fact that "someone was born better off" angers people to no end. It's why people always want to level the playing field or cope. This mindset is why on the other hand, the blackpill is so hard to swallow for most people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
The idea that prettyboys are just young chads is straight up wrong. I might make a thread on this but there are big differences between the PSL gods and prettyboys

More than just the water ones like eyebrow low setedness aswell

• +1
Reactions: igr370, cancercell, looksseg and 1 other person
Also, I don’t believe any gl man is feminine. Neotenuous is not feminine although feminine is neotenuous. Would you say a prepubescent boy is feminine? No, in fact he has lower estrogen than you. He is neotenuous. If a man were truly feminine, he would not look like a man and probably be a fag. Women don’t like neotenuous men sexually, if they did they’d be pedo. They probably like neotenuous men like because of parental instincts to like children
men like neotenous women and even prepubescent boys if there are no women available, why would you think women wouldn't have pedo instincts at all if men have them?

• +1
Reactions: igr370 and Deleted member 1901
If 18 year old is masculine he will look much older than other 18 years olds. Masc make people look more adult.. More like men. Prettyboy look is more toward to feminity. . They have feminine eyes and noses with low bodyfat jawline... just because they have hollow cheek that does not mean they have strong jawline.

Do you really think this pretty boy will turn to masculine mogger when he gets older?

View attachment 2063239

WHY DO YOU think ZAC efron changed his looks? When he got older he lost his pretty boy look and he never turned to masculine chad.

View attachment 2063240
who's the prettyboy there? i've been seeing him posted a lot by foids but never knew his name.

Cope. Masculinity has nothing to do with age. (After you’re fully developed) Young people like young people and old people like older people. Stop confusing masculinity and age when they are completely different, actually an 18 year old is more masculine than a 30 year old. Masc isn’t beard and whatnot, it’s bone structure and bone structure doesn’t make you look older after a certain point
full development can take until like 21 so you can say teenage boys aren't the most masc

who's the prettyboy there? i've been seeing him posted a lot by foids but never knew his name.
zario bolanos

The idea that prettyboys are just young chads is straight up wrong. I might make a thread on this but there are big differences between the PSL gods and prettyboys

More than just the water ones like eyebrow low setedness aswell
do it 👍👍