What a shit way to die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, EzikoIsHere, JustCallMeKash and 3 others
Wtf is the context

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, 5'7 zoomer, $ u b H u m a n and 1 other person
Always fucking do boxing when you are 15 who the fuck cares if u get deformed u needa defend women or its over

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, 5'7 zoomer and optimisticzoomer
Always fucking do boxing when you are 15 who the fuck cares if u get deformed u needa defend women or its over
Seeing shit like this is gonna make me join my friend whos in boxing bruh

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, LegitUser and gonions
Seeing shit like this is gonna make me join my friend whos in boxing bruh
Fucking do it nigga. Whats the point of having good looks of you cant even defend yourself jfl. Go to gym get big and learn a combat sport thats 10x better than being good looking

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Never Get Up, horizontallytall, HTN_Mentalcel and 6 others
Fucking do it nigga. Whats the point of having good looks of you cant even defend yourself jfl. Go to gym get big and learn a combat sport thats 10x better than being good looking
Do yk the context to this vid? Whyd beta boy approach that nigga

• +1
Reactions: gonions
Do yk the context to this vid? Whyd beta boy approach that nigga
Idk it but you see he got demolished and his skull is probably crushed and he couldn’t do shit to defend himself jfl. So humiliating mot being able to fight

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and mnbvcxz
Just have a gun , knife, pepper spray
You won't do shit with your boxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, panjeet currycel, robtical and 10 others
Idk it but you see he got demolished and his skull is probably crushed and he couldn’t do shit to defend himself jfl. So humiliating mot being able to fight
Shit bro idk fighting is important but nigga got knocked out on the first punch, even if he knew boxing i doubt he would even have time to use that skill lol

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
Reminds me of that trevor scene from gta v

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, CarrotMaxxer, xegigi and 1 other person
Shit bro idk fighting is important but nigga got knocked out on the first punch, even if he knew boxing i doubt he would even have time to use that skill lol
After years of training you get used to hard punches. All mma fighters like this

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I wanna do this to my short skinny cousin

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
No nigga I don’t wanna spend my life in a cell
Cucked by the laws . A weak man

In self defense you kill, even by the rules of the cucked abrahamical religions .
You are just on this earth to be a liberal

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, xegigi and LegitUser
Cucked by the laws . A weak man

In self defense you kill, even by the rules of the cucked abrahamical religions .
You are just on this earth to be a liberal
So rot in cell 20 yrs regretting puoling trigger? So smart retard stfu

So rot in cell 20 yrs regretting puoling trigger? So smart retard stfu
You're not gonna get 20 years for self defense
And nobody even told you to kill, just spray a pepper or shot with a pneumatic pistol. If stab in defense then do it few times don't go raging

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
You're not gonna get 20 years for self defense
And nobody even told you to kill, just spray a pepper or shot with a pneumatic pistol. If stab in defense then do it few times don't go raging
Imagine using yhose bullshit tools. Real men fight with fist and logic u low t cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Asshole

• +1
Reactions: 762- and gonions
Imagine using yhose bullshit tools. Real men fight with fist and logic u low t cuck
Yeah your only argument is being a real man because you are scared

For centuries , when man had issues they set it out in pistol duel but you are a real man and wanna fight like a retard . That won't even work against 2 guys , imagine getting jumped by churkas and you are unarmed
What a faggot . I would piss on your face after I shoot you in the legs

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Moggkrates, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
Yeah your only argument is being a real man because you are scared

For centuries , when man had issues they set it out in pistol duel but you are a real man and wanna fight like a retard . That won't even work against 2 guys , imagine getting jumped by churkas and you are unarmed
What a faggot . I would piss on your face after I shoot you in the legs
“pistol duel” 😂😂 Nigga rhis isnt movie and in real street fight at least not in the west they fight with combat not guns jfl. U probably some american rat and thats how u deal eith fhights there bht in east they will kill u with fist faggot now fuck of

“pistol duel” 😂😂 Nigga rhis isnt movie and in real street fight at least not in the west they fight with combat not guns jfl. U probably some american rat and thats how u deal eith fhights there bht in east they will kill u with fist faggot now fuck of
Pistol duels existed for centuries. That's how Pushkin died

I'm russian , you only fight at school for your place in hierarchy. As a grown man you Have to be strapped , because churkas are aggressive. Bye bye

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Primalsplit
Pistol duels existed for centuries. That's how Pushkin died

I'm russian , you only fight at school for your place in hierarchy. As a grown man you Have to be strapped , because churkas are aggressive. Bye bye
exactly u russian its all fists there

exactly u russian its all fists there
When u are underage or live in a gopniks slum
In 2000s there was a rule for every russian nationalist to be armed and prepared to defend themselves in the most effective way by guns.

You are just getting cucked with your shitty mindset, no fighting will help against pack of churkas who spend their free time in MMA gyms

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, wollet2 and StraightHeadJames
When u are underage or live in a gopniks slum
In 2000s there was a rule for every russian nationalist to be armed and prepared to defend themselves in the most effective way by guns.

You are just getting cucked with your shitty mindset, no fighting will help against pack of churkas who spend their free time in MMA gyms
Pack and 1v1 is diffeent

Pack and 1v1 is diffeent
Where you gonna fight honest 1v1 if not as underage kid in gopniks slums? Maybe drunk In a bar, but why go there

My friend shot tajik in the face with a gas pistol and he is now free man . There is such thing as self defense

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and wollet2
getting big is more important, knowing how to fight wont do shit when the other guy has 20 kg on you lmao.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
getting big is more important, knowing how to fight wont do shit when the other guy has 20 kg on you lmao.
Says the guy who never fought. Come to the gym and get your ass kicked by manlet fighters.
Still the gun is law

I also said getting big + both are deadly combi
imma avoid fights for the rest of my life tho as i've had rhinoplasty and soon getting infraorbital rim implants lmao

• +1
Reactions: gonions
Says the guy who never fought. Come to the gym and get your ass kicked by manlet fighters.
Still the gun is law
bro u just sound like a insecure, short, weak bitch who cant fight lmao. nobody cares about u russian poor fucks u can die in a war for all i care or get stabbed idgaf lil nigga

didn't even mention height but u short fucks always gotta show how inferior u really are :lul::lul:

bro u just sound like a insecure, short, weak bitch who cant fight lmao. nobody cares about u russian poor fucks u can die in a war for all i care or get stabbed idgaf lil nigga
Unnecessary rage . Drink some water , incel

i've had rhinoplasty and soon getting infraorbital rim implants lmao
Audacity to call someone insecure when you are getting procedures done on your face like an ugly woman. Jesus Christ, this forum is something else

Audacity to call someone insecure when you are getting procedures done on your face like an ugly woman. Jesus Christ, this forum is something else
its called looksmax retard

Then don't fucking call other people insecure when you can't accept your own face ahahahah
stay being ugly nigga why would i care. accept my own face? u think that's how the world works lmao all rainbow and sunshine? i'm only doing that to have better results in life. why are u on this forum if u are against looksmaxxing

leo santa cruz boxing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Nigga was punching like Muhammad Ali :lul:

stay being ugly nigga why would i care. accept my own face? u think that's how the world works lmao all rainbow and sunshine? i'm only doing that to have better results in life. why are u on this forum if u are against looksmaxxing
I'm not against looksmaxing lol . But you call someone insecure when you can't accept your own face. That's hypocrisy.
Be humble then , you are not special

Yap yap yap

I'm not against looksmaxing lol . But you call someone insecure when you can't accept your own face. That's hypocrisy.
Be humble then , you are not special

Yap yap yap
it's insecurity to have to defend your manletism when i was talking about weight in the first place and not height lmao.
a manlet fighter could kick my ass if he's big, but if he's a scrawny cunt he can know all bruce lee techniques that wont do shit

or carry a gun and dont be a handless suhbhuman that gets involved in rat fights