boyfriend killed in fro t of his gf by alpha male

Yeah your only argument is being a real man because you are scared

For centuries , when man had issues they set it out in pistol duel but you are a real man and wanna fight like a retard . That won't even work against 2 guys , imagine getting jumped by churkas and you are unarmed
What a faggot . I would piss on your face after I shoot you in the legs
hes afraid because hes handless with guns the other guy will steal it from him and blow his subhuman face kek

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
GF got wet

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
He overdid it stomping the dude's head like that...really sadistic and cheap,especially after you already
knocked him.

Wish I knew the context behind the altercation.

Also what a girlfriend just standing there meagerly trying to break it up instead of looking for an object to
combat the attacker.

Also what a girlfriend just standing there meagerly trying to break it up instead of looking for an object to
combat the attacker.
She's drunk and in shock, and after seeing the person thats supposed to protect you get killed what makes you think you are gonna do anything

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Always fucking do boxing when you are 15 who the fuck cares if u get deformed u needa defend women or its over
Alright Coach Redpill

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and not__cel
Fucking do it nigga. Whats the point of having good looks of you cant even defend yourself jfl. Go to gym get big and learn a combat sport thats 10x better than being good looking
ever since i learnt to fight i no longer have as much social anxiety

Shit bro idk fighting is important but nigga got knocked out on the first punch, even if he knew boxing i doubt he would even have time to use that skill lol
if he was trained he would know not to confront him in the first place

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and mnbvcxz
What a piece of shit

this made me cringe. so weak and fragile.

getting big is more important, knowing how to fight wont do shit when the other guy has 20 kg on you lmao.
lol jfl huge cope the dude who can fight would demolish the dude who is 20 kg heavier

we need context for this one i seriously can't understand what made him rage so hard that he punched him that often

Why people dont get in gym ane get in shape or learn a combat sport is beyond me at this point imagine becoming a 7 psl giga chad facially but this happens infront of ur own women and the fact he died from that is insane , weak skull indeed

Time to get back into fighting shape to avoid situations like this n shut.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Do yk what happened to the guy that beat the shit outta him?
he took the female to his man cave and fucked the shut outta her.

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Did he go to jail?

that’s fucking nightmareish bro
What do u mean imagine if he counter left hooked that faggot rando before he landed like 20 shots on his skull. 💀 could have avoided a fuckload of issues with some boxing skill. Tbh he shouldn’t have rolled up on the dude like that but idk the context of the situation

• +1
What do u mean imagine if he counter left hooked that faggot rando before he landed like 20 shots on his skull. 💀 could have avoided a fuckload of issues with some boxing skill. Tbh he shouldn’t have rolled up on the dude like that but idk the context of the situation
Yeah i agree. What I meant is look at that whore not doing anything else to save that poor guy being beaten to death, not even running screaming for help… brutal shit

Yeah i agree. What I meant is look at that whore not doing anything else to save that poor guy being beaten do death, not even running screaming for help… brutal shit
She did try a little bit, but she panicked like all foids do

lol jfl huge cope the dude who can fight would demolish the dude who is 20 kg heavier
Absolutely not, a 100kg avg skills would demolish a 80kg higher skill just by jumping against him brute force, real world is not a boxing match

Seeing shit like this is gonna make me join my friend whos in boxing bruh
Which gym? Pm if u want ill lyk if its good

• +1
Ngl this is brootal. By what I read apparently the killer harassed the dead dude's gf or some chit and he tried to confront him.

Imagine being killed like a dog, getting your head stomped by the guy that harassed your girl and the footage is out for everyone to see. God. So degrading. So cucked. So fucking brutal.

• +1
Ngl this is brootal. By what I read apparently the killer harassed the dead dude's gf or some chit and he tried to confront him.

Imagine being killed like a dog, getting your head stomped by the guy that harassed your girl and the footage is out for everyone to see. God. So degrading. So cucked. So fucking brutal.
not like he’s gonna care at that point

Based sex haver murderer

This is why when dealing with people like this who won't seem to stop. You use every means necessary to kill them. Not incapacitate, but kill them as it's either you or them. Pick your choice wisely.

This is why when dealing with people like this who won't seem to stop. You use every means necessary to kill them. Not incapacitate, but kill them as it's either you or them. Pick your choice wisely.
yea the dude with the gf should have bit the dude and kicked him in the nuts or some shut

Absolutely not, a 100kg avg skills would demolish a 80kg higher skill just by jumping against him brute force, real world is not a boxing match
u underestimate someone who can fight i guarantee u bro

ask people who can fight they will disagree with u