BP YouTubers are garbage

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Except for Rehab Room he’s the only one I like since he puts in real effort into his videos.

But I swear half of these guys are just rambling it blows my mind how ppl like to watch a nigha like DBDR complain

Jfl they like to watch that but then say reading some guys long thread here is too much :feelskek:

That’s literally what every single video that nigga makes is a story thread on .org

Literally don’t know 1 other BP channel besides rehab room I can actually watch

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pierrot, BeanletMogger, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Bro like imagine millions of subhumans getting excited to hear some ginger cucks daily ramblings in some yt video this is pinochle autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and sub5c3l
dnrd

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Teddo23 and Iasacrko
Just watch Savvyguy bro

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
Just watch Savvyguy bro

He’s the worst one :feelskek:

At least DBDR is charismatic and can be entertaining even while he rambles about his shitty life

But these autistic guy’s walking around looking at the road every 2 seconds to see if someone’s looking meanwhile stuttering every 2 seconds just not for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat123, Facecel, raumDEuter and 2 others
Except for Rehab Room he’s the only one I like since he puts in real effort into his videos.

But I swear half of these guys are just rambling it blows my mind how ppl like to watch a nigha like DBDR complain

Jfl they like to watch that but then say reading some guys long thread here is too much :feelskek:

That’s literally what every single video that nigga makes is a story thread on .org

Tails is still watchable.

Wheat waffles too - on statistics part, caveats of blackpill. Ofc ruins that with unreal loooksmaxxing proposals and selling shit.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, BeanletMogger and Iasacrko

Wheat waffles too - on statistics part, caveats of blackpill. Ofc ruins that with unreal loooksmaxxing proposals and selling shit.
Yeah tails is also good i just like to watch these videos while I’m eating or playing games so I don’t wanna read type shit :feelswhy:

Wheat waffles is a redpiller tho nowadays

• +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
He’s the worst one :feelskek:

At least DBDR is charismatic and can be entertaining even while he rambles about his shitty life

But these autistic guy’s walking around looking at the road every 2 seconds to see if someone’s looking meanwhile stuttering every 2 seconds just not for me
Savvy guy has a good voice. Also they're incels what do you expect? There's loads of NT normal faggot content out there for you to consume if that's what you want

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Savvy guy has a good voice. Also they're incels what do you expect? There's loads of NT normal faggot content out there for you to consume if that's what you want
That’s what I do i just don’t get why someone wants to watch an autist ramble about their life and things u already know like what’s the use in that?

Unlike rehab room who always gives out a new perspective every video is made with real effort put in not just some schizo repeating face is everything for the 100th time while he stutters every 2 seconds on his way to Burger King :feelskek:

I found out about this giga underrated BP channel not so long ago, called long jaw silver

He has great videos about the importance of eyes, jaw and height with a great sense of humor ngl gotta give it a watch

all "incel" youtube channels suck. same goes for wheat waffles tails all of them. none of them talk about the real issues they just repeat muh looks muh hypergamy.

all "incel" youtube channels suck. same goes for wheat waffles tails all of them. none of them talk about the real issues they just repeat muh looks muh hypergamy.
What’s the real issue?

Also rehab room makes a huge difference he doesn’t even focus on women but what role looks play in ur life as a whole

Women are just a small portion of the blackpill

What’s the real issue?

Also rehab room makes a huge difference he doesn’t even focus on women but what role looks play in ur life as a whole

Women are just a small portion of the blackpill
rehab room is also an npc he rambles on about looks over and over again
anyone whos actually blackpilled knows that society and laws are the real issue not some autistic facial ratio or feature that no one in the real world gives a fuck about

• Hmm...
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Ricky212 and Iasacrko
rehab room is also an npc he rambles on about looks over and over again
anyone whos actually blackpilled knows that society and laws are the real issue not some autistic facial ratio or feature that no one in the real world gives a fuck about
Laws don’t change shit nigga

Just because some girl is forced to be with u cause she can’t get a job for being a woman doesn’t mean she will be any more attracted to u

If anything I prefer the modern laws since it allows us to know ppls actual intentions i wouldn’t wanna be with someone who doesn’t like me in the first place

• +1
Reactions: laaltin, FaceandBBC and Ricky212

Just because some girl is forced to be with u cause she can’t get a job for being a woman doesn’t mean she will be any more attracted to u

If anything I prefer the modern laws since it allows us to know ppls actual intentions i wouldn’t wanna be with someone who doesn’t like me in the first place
he’s talking about aoc laws

FaceandLMS, black pill Jesus, InkwellTV are the only niggas that matter.

cope of the highest order. peoples "actual intentions" are created by modern society.
there would be no inceldom in a functioning society

Rehab room is goated

• +1
Reactions: viniciz